Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
alexander_hitch said:
It's a point to question as ones profile gets locked upon accepting ITA, hence even if OINP gives AOR by that time it's of no use.
The pros and cons need to be considered. Sure you might get an ITA, but getting an ITA does not guarantee you would get PR status. I wish you all the best, but sometimes it is better to be safe than sorry. There are some persons that didn't request their $1500 back from OINP, got an ITA and subsequently got Provincial Nomination Letter in their mailbox. Interestingly though, their PR application was rejected BUT ALL WAS NOT LOST. As a result of having a nomination, they created a new EE profile and applied the nomination to that new profile, ensuring a quick ITA and another shot at applying for PR.

So, as I mentioned before, weigh the pros and cons of still following through with the Provincial Nomination, and again I say to all on this forum, "BEST OF LUCK." ;)

Dan504

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Oh well kind of give up as my DD will expire today and still no update what is happening with my application. Really annoying they are just picking applications to do when it should be in order of date. So expensive for me to send a bankers draft as I have to change £ into $ as many banks in the UK take 6wks to do this so my friend had to send it from a bank in Canada. They need to sort this system is just not fair when I have invested a lot of time and money.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Dan504 said:
Oh well kind of give up as my DD will expire today and still no update what is happening with my application. Really annoying they are just picking applications to do when it should be in order of date. So expensive for me to send a bankers draft as I have to change £ into $ as many banks in the UK take 6wks to do this so my friend had to send it from a bank in Canada. They need to sort this system is just not fair when I have invested a lot of time and money.
well to me it seems like they have en cashed all DD's of December applicants. All chances you will get AOR today or next week.

alexander_hitch

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gregrdyer said:
The pros and cons need to be considered. Sure you might get an ITA, but getting an ITA does not guarantee you would get PR status. I wish you all the best, but sometimes it is better to be safe than sorry. There are some persons that didn't request their $1500 back from OINP, got an ITA and subsequently got Provincial Nomination Letter in their mailbox. Interestingly though, their PR application was rejected BUT ALL WAS NOT LOST. As a result of having a nomination, they created a new EE profile and applied the nomination to that new profile, ensuring a quick ITA and another shot at applying for PR.

So, as I mentioned before, weigh the pros and cons of still following through with the Provincial Nomination, and again I say to all on this forum, "BEST OF LUCK." ;)
Thank you, this perspective solves my query. My points have increased to 477 now, hoping to get ITA in next couple of draws. I wish OINP wasn't so slow.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
IMPORTANT

FRIENDS, IT IS SEEN THAT THERE ARE APPLICANTS WHO ARE SO FRUSTRATED THAT THEY ARE GOING TO SEND MAILS TO OINP REGARDING THIS WAIT TIME. I REQUEST YOU NOT TO JOIN ANY SUCH CAMPAIGN WHEN WE ARE ALMOST ON VERGE OF GETTING AOR NOW. OINP IS WORKING HARD TO REMOVE BACKLOG AND WE WILL DEFINITELY SEE SOME PACE IN NEAR FUTURE. PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE AND NOT SEND ANY SUCH MAILS WHICH CAN BE DANGEROUS AT THIS STAGE. ALL DECEMBER APPLICANTS HAVE BEEN CALM SO FAR AND WE JUST NEED SOME MORE TIME TO GET AOR . I DONT THINK THEY WILL TAKE AS MUCH TIME IN GIVING NOMINATION BECAUSE THEY VERY WELL KNOW THE FACT WE ALL ARE FACING.

ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF YOU. LETS HOPE WE GET MANY AOR'S TODAY

Note: Even if some applicants get intimation to send a new DD lets be prepared for the same. ( which is not likely to happen)

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
bestofluck said:
IMPORTANT

FRIENDS, IT IS SEEN THAT THERE ARE APPLICANTS WHO ARE SO FRUSTRATED THAT THEY ARE GOING TO SEND MAILS TO OINP REGARDING THIS WAIT TIME. I REQUEST YOU NOT TO JOIN ANY SUCH CAMPAIGN WHEN WE ARE ALMOST ON VERGE OF GETTING AOR NOW. OINP IS WORKING HARD TO REMOVE BACKLOG AND WE WILL DEFINITELY SEE SOME PACE IN NEAR FUTURE. PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE AND NOT SEND ANY SUCH MAILS WHICH CAN BE DANGEROUS AT THIS STAGE. ALL DECEMBER APPLICANTS HAVE BEEN CALM SO FAR AND WE JUST NEED SOME MORE TIME TO GET AOR . I DONT THINK THEY WILL TAKE AS MUCH TIME IN GIVING NOMINATION BECAUSE THEY VERY WELL KNOW THE FACT WE ALL ARE FACING.

ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF YOU. LETS HOPE WE GET MANY AOR'S TODAY

Note: Even if some applicants get intimation to send a new DD lets be prepared for the same. ( which is not likely to happen)
Well does it matter if we send an email or not? Noone is replying to the emails!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Any updates from applicants who have still not recd AOR

frankiefun
Ashu00729
mrinal5737
HONEST
Bk7
Hareshsandeep
nitishdesh
sr1978
ashwanee
adeep9
akashdesai
hayman
kulyoma

Best of luck to all of you. hope you get AOR soon.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
dhasha1 said:
Well does it matter if we send an email or not? Noone is replying to the emails!
well it is not going to matter but provoking people like this cant be encouraged.

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
bestofluck said:
well it is not going to matter but provoking people like this cant be encouraged.
Agreed. But their slowness is hurting people their career, time and money. They are accountable for that.

I am not provoking anyone.

An honest answer please, how many times have you send them emails and how many time you got response?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
dhasha1 said:
Agreed. But their slowness is hurting people their career, time and money. They are accountable for that.

I am not provoking anyone.

An honest answer please, how many times have you send them emails and how many time you got response?
I sent one email and got the response in 7 days. honest

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
bestofluck said:
I sent one email and got he response in 7 days. honest
Just one email so far? I have sent them an email biweekly. No response since 3 months or so.

They only reply on call, that too with the same answer!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
dhasha1 said:
Just one email so far? I have sent them an email biweekly. No response since 3 months or so.

They only reply on call, that too with the same answer!
The only mail I sent was on 30th may after their update on site. I got reply on 6th June which was std reply that my application is recd and it is is process.

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
dhasha1 said:
I think what bestofluck is trying to imply is..."don't rock the boat". OINP is not replying to mails, but certain persons want to submit a petition. Doing so could yield unfavorable results.

Based on OINP's updates via their website, we already know that they are working on improving their processes so that applications would be processed faster. The thing is, it would not be practical or logical to highlight their inefficiencies by means of a petition when they are already aware of it and working on a solution.

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
gregrdyer said:
I think what bestofluck is trying to imply is..."don't rock the boat". OINP is not replying to mails, but certain persons want to submit a petition. Doing so could yield unfavorable results.

Based on OINP's updates via their website, we already know that they are working on improving their processes so that applications would be processed faster. The thing is, it would not be practical or logical to highlight their inefficiencies by means of a petition when they are already aware of it and working on a solution.
Dude i was not aware of that petition thread. And I am not even supporting that petition.

But yeah I am pissed with this slow processing and not replying.