+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<< December 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Yup, how much time do they usually take for the stamp?
Depends on your VO. Yours must be IRCC New Delhi, check the current processing time of theirs in the IRCC Delhi specific threads. In my own case, it took ~two weeks after receiving my passports. I think they are taking close to a month to process right now.

evg32

Jun 11, 2024
Is anyone here still waiting? My MP said my application was marked non-routine and additional verification is in progress :(

K-cherry

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
fwiw, it doesn't matter if it updates or not. A stamped passport and a CoPR document is all you need.
Just want to share my experience...my GCkey was not updated even when I landed. During the landing process, one officer said my profile was still showing in progress..so I explained to them that it's bc I'm the principal applicant and my spouse is in Canada already and didn't get a COPR coz I have to land first for my spouse to be virtually landed....and he said okay.

They then completed landing for my kids and I and we were good to go.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Just want to share my experience...my GCkey was not updated even when I landed. During the landing process, one officer said my profile was still showing in progress..so I explained to them that it's bc I'm the principal applicant and my spouse is in Canada already and didn't get a COPR coz I have to land first for my spouse to be virtually landed....and he said okay.

They then completed landing for my kids and I and we were good to go.
Glad that it worked out well for you!