App. Filed.......
06-12-2023
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Med's Done....
12-10-2023
Passport Req..
03-04-2024
Hey guys just here to give you all an update. Received my pr card today. Applied on 8th July. If you guys have questions I’ll be here to help and thank you all who provided answers to all my concerns during this process. Hope everyone who’s waiting for their ppr, copr, or pr card get it soon. Best wishes to you all.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

K-cherry

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
Hey guys just here to give you all an update. Received my pr card today. Applied on 8th July. If you guys have questions I’ll be here to help and thank you all who provided answers to all my concerns during this process. Hope everyone who’s waiting for their ppr, copr, or pr card get it soon. Best wishes to you all.
Hi....please is there a separate application process for the PR Card after landing? The impression I have is that when you give ur address during landing...it gets delivered ...please enlighten me..thanks

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi....please is there a separate application process for the PR Card after landing? The impression I have is that when you give ur address during landing...it gets delivered ...please enlighten me..thanks
You are right, there is not need to apply for PR card, you can however track status of PR card by linking it to GCkey -
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Ronnie568

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2023
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Med's Done....
12-10-2023
Passport Req..
03-04-2024
Yes you’re right there is no separate application for pr card. It’s just that when we landed we booked an air bnb and didn’t wanted to give that address. So we waited until we got a place of our own and then called ircc and updated our address that way. Hope this clears things up for you and sorry for the confusion.

Jobcrazy

Jul 29, 2024
Still waiting as well. AOR Dec 28. Nobody can see any update on the IRCC tracker website because it has been broken from April 14.