+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I want to, but I don't know why...I keep thinking if I email the VO they will be unimpressed and it would somehow affect our application... I hate feeling that. Our interview is on June 30... Super nervous about that... just in the process of compiling a lot of evidence. How much is too much?
Submit the info by email if you think they do not have it or are not certain. The consequences of them not getting important information are far worse than mild annoyance (which I doubt will be an issue).

Include brief note that, apologies, wish to ensure important information is received, apologies if duplicates, system is showing me I have not submitted (or whatever makes sense to explain).

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Submit the info by email if you think they do not have it or are not certain. The consequences of them not getting important information are far worse than mild annoyance (which I doubt will be an issue).

Include brief note that, apologies, wish to ensure important information is received, apologies if duplicates, system is showing me I have not submitted (or whatever makes sense to explain).
Thank you so much for the advice. My issue is gckey shows, "action required" and additional documents shows they require something...and this is over a week. So, I haven't sent anything because I don't know what they want. I will go ahead and email them and as you suggested apologize for sending email but my concern is such and such...

Reactions: armoured

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
relax, they wont be 'annoyed' with ur email, thats their job
Yes, it is...but I've seen people posting a response saying that email slows down the application process and takes away resources from working on the applications. :/

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Yes, it is...but I've seen people posting a response saying that email slows down the application process and takes away resources from working on the applications. :/
I'm sure the daily "what's up with my app?" emails are annoying and slow things down. Or long wordy Russian novels. They take up time and must be recorded.

But when you have something that actually needs to be submitted or checked - do it.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Thanks.

After Medical is done. Is the next step for them to request password? I guess i need to wait till BG is complete and DM is made on GCKey?
Yes, it's a couple days for us for medical to show up. Do you mean passport? I think it varies on the VO and how far they are in your background check. Best wishes for a speedy request!

jaxdacool1

Nov 27, 2020
Category........
FAM
Are there any Dec applicants with DM on their PA side? My PA is from India and the file was processed in Ottawa VO. We have received DM and Pre Arrival invite since Apr 15. Based on the google sheets I believe there’s at least one more user who’s in the same boat as us. Would be nice to hear in case if anyone here had any updates on their file

Kaurnavu

Dec 18, 2020
Are there any Dec applicants with DM on their PA side? My PA is from India and the file was processed in Ottawa VO. We have received DM and Pre Arrival invite since Apr 15. Based on the google sheets I believe there’s at least one more user who’s in the same boat as us. Would be nice to hear in case if anyone here had any updates on their file
M also december applicant .. passed medical on 17th of march after that nothing