Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
I've taken the citizenship test and I have passed already on July 9th.. but the Tracker hasn't been updated yet.. Still says " Waiting on you " under Citizenship test.
There's a weekend in between. Wait for a couple of days. I took the test on a friday too and my update came on a Tuesday.

yaacoub89

May 21, 2016
Hello folks,

My tracker is updated today 14th July to test "waiting for you" and they mention that i should take the test between July 30 and Aug 19 i did not received any email yet is this normal? maybe it will come in the next few days? my email is correct as i already received messages from them on it, please admin update my tracker on excel thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello folks,

My tracker is updated today 14th July to test "waiting for you" and they mention that i should take the test between July 30 and Aug 19 i did not received any email yet is this normal? maybe it will come in the next few days? my email is correct as i already received messages from them on it, please admin update my tracker on excel thanks
Like it has been mentioned countless times before on multiple threads, yes, this is normal. You will receive an email a couple of days before the test. I've updated the test window for now.

Please post an update once you receive the test invite email and once after taking the test.

Good luck!

Reactions: softwaretesting

Caroc

Jan 17, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Hi All,

Some update here today. Test window between July 23 and August 12.
Will share any new update.

Thank you

Reactions: dersonc and varlam

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've updated the spreadsheet.

If I remember correctly, you were a OINP nominee weren't you? Guess we applied around the same time for OINP (around November 2015?).
Yes Raj. I was OINP nominee. I learned many things from your posts. Can't thank you enough for your selfless efforts on this forum. Appreciate it.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Yes Raj. I was OINP nominee. I learned many things from your posts. Can't thank you enough for your selfless efforts on this forum. Appreciate it.
My memory isn't as bad as I think it is. :p

I'm glad I was of help!

Wish you all the best with your Citizenship application. Please keep us posted if you see any further updates!

Good luck!

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My memory isn't as bad as I think it is. :p

I'm glad I was of help!

Wish you all the best with your Citizenship application. Please keep us posted if you see any further updates!

Good luck!
Thank you. Will definitely provide an update with the next steps. Wish you a speedy process to become a Canadian citizen.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

Ali-raza

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Hi,
I am new here, i applied for citizenship on 10th December 2020, received AOR on Feb 14, in online account it says everything in process except the Oath, received test invite on July 14, passed the test on july 20, 2021.
I want this to be entered in the spreadsheet.
Also want to know that what next should I expect? Will they send me an email for interview and how long it takes for next call from them. Thanks and Regards.

Reactions: dersonc and varlam

canadiantobe1

May 16, 2018
Hi,
I am new here, i applied for citizenship on 10th December 2020, received AOR on Feb 14, in online account it says everything in process except the Oath, received test invite on July 14, passed the test on july 20, 2021.
I want this to be entered in the spreadsheet.
Also want to know that what next should I expect? Will they send me an email for interview and how long it takes for next call from them. Thanks and Regards.
Congrats, great progress! which processing center ? or city what city applied from? apprecaite the input