+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

funwizard

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hello everyone, I got the portal e-mail today.
Just shared this news in the WhatsApp group but if you are not in the group, here's my info:

CEC Inland
AOR - Dec 17, 2020
Primary VO - Edmonton IRCC
Secondary VO - Winnipeg IRCC

Per GCMS received on July 26:
MEP - Jan 21, 2021
Eligibility - Recommend Pass (Aril 14 2021 by Winnipeg VO)
Security -Not Started
Criminality - In progress
Info Sharing - Completed
Great congrats. Im still waiting..
CeC Inland , AoR: 10th Dec.

kirsteeee

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
UK
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
15-12-2020
Med's Request
16-08-21
Med's Done....
20-08-21
Hi all,

I am CEC outland, AOR Dec 15th. I applied for GCMS notes on the 15th of July and got them back today.
In one of the notes it says:

Eligibility assessed and passed. *****ADMISSIBILITY***** Criminality (Approved by previous officer) OFFICER REVIEW*** SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS MET*** APPLICATION ON HOLD AS PA IS CURRENTLY RESIDING OVERSEAS. NO OVERSEAS LANDINGS AT THIS TIME.

So I am guessing this is kinda good news and hopefully once they open the borders in September , us outlanders will start seeing some movement?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi all,

I am CEC outland, AOR Dec 15th. I applied for GCMS notes on the 15th of July and got them back today.

Eligibility assessed and passed. *****ADMISSIBILITY***** Criminality (Approved by previous officer) OFFICER REVIEW*** SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS MET*** APPLICATION ON HOLD AS PA IS CURRENTLY RESIDING OVERSEAS. NO OVERSEAS LANDINGS AT THIS TIME.

So I am guessing this is kinda good news and hopefully once they open the borders in September , us outlanders will start seeing some movement?
Yes, your application is 99.9% approved. Congrats. Once the border restrictions are lifted they will finalize your application.

Reactions: kirsteeee

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I called our MP’s office today and told about CEC applicants getting their PRs in 2-3 months while we are waiting for over 200 days as FSW inland applicants. They told me it’s not realistic that a PR application can be processed in such a short time. I explained there are many of them announcing their quick PRs on online forums and communities and the reply was: “it’s up to you to believe your MP’s office or some random people on online forums but it’s impossible to get PR in 2-3 months”. They just implied all CEC applicants who announce to get their PRs in 2-3 months are liars, haha
Hi! I really appreciate your online presence on Twitter!
What’s your aor? What is the status of eligibility?

oyounis

Apr 26, 2020
Do you guys know if it make any difference that I live in Canada if I'm applying on FSW ... Lets say you're in Canada as a student but eligible for FSW .. Does anyone have a similar situation and did your application get processed or are you stuck like all outlanders?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, I got a request from IRCC to confirm my current residential address and that of my dependents. Do I need to attach any document in my response?
No, only the address and confirm if all family members are at the same address.

This is only to make sure that all family members are in Canada before the e-COPR can be issued.

Babamo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
No, only the address and confirm if all family members are at the same address.

This is only to make sure that all family members are in Canada before the e-COPR can be issued.
Thanks @legalfalcon I have responded with details of my family members who are not in Canada yet. Do you think this will delay my e-COPR?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks @legalfalcon I have responded with details of my family members who are not in Canada yet. Do you think this will delay my e-COPR?
As per the most recent policy, you will be issued a e-COPR and your family members will be given instructions to submit the passport when the processing starts in their country of residence.

See

Reactions: binder1232

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Hi all,

Good news indeed. What's your VO?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Appreciate if someone help to interpret this? This was part of notes 3 in GCMS

AOR- Dec-10-2020
CEC inland
MEP -Jan-19-2020

I dint submit Indian PCC during document submission as it was in progress. I upload the pcc as soon i received using webform, but when IRCC checked my file on 19th Jan they asked for ADR for PCC and i uploaded it again. Since then no progress.

"REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION#: E****** REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 472 CRS SCORE: 478 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 2 Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1 -English- IEL TS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 - English- IEL TS and Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (three years) Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----Primary Applicant 1- India police certificate: Request Letter Sent 2- USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT 3- Canada RCMP police certificate: Review Required R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Pending outstanding PC, RCMP Screening Results"
Did you have any other notes after this one? I believe this one was done in January.
I wonder if you have A11.2 note (Eligibility) done already?

Babamo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
As per the most recent policy, you will be issued a e-COPR and your family members will be given instructions to submit the passport when the processing starts in their country of residence.

See

Ok, That's a relief. Thank you very much for all you do for us.