+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

pengpen_999

May 26, 2021
At least for CEC applicants, it seems like soon we are going to have lots of updates:

At this rate, they should start processing applications with AOR in December 2020 starting maybe next week, or in the week of August 16 at the latest. And then they should have processed most applications received in December 2020 by mid-September.
Hey, May I know where can I check above application progress? Can share the link? thanks.

JamieCCH

Jul 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Hello everyone, I got the portal e-mail today.
Just shared this news in the WhatsApp group but if you are not in the group, here's my info:

CEC Inland
AOR - Dec 17, 2020
Primary VO - Edmonton IRCC
Secondary VO - Winnipeg IRCC

Per GCMS received on July 26:
MEP - Jan 21, 2021
Eligibility - Recommend Pass (Aril 14 2021 by Winnipeg VO)
Security -Not Started
Criminality - In progress
Info Sharing - Completed

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hello everyone, I got the portal e-mail today.
Just shared this news in the WhatsApp group but if you are not in the group, here's my info:

CEC Inland
AOR - Dec 17, 2020
Primary VO - Edmonton IRCC
Secondary VO - Winnipeg IRCC

Per GCMS received on July 26:
MEP - Jan 21, 2021
Eligibility - Recommend Pass (Aril 14 2021 by Winnipeg VO)
Security -Not Started
Criminality - In progress
Info Sharing - Completed
Lol hey bud good to see you here too. Im actually quite happy that you got the portal matching the timeline in the website!

JamieCCH

Jul 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Lol hey bud good to see you here too. Im actually quite happy that you got the portal matching the timeline in the website!
Thank you =D
Since your eligibility is already passed, I believe you'll get it soon.
Mind if I ask why they requested RCMP?

I thought CEC applicants usually don't need that. I had to get RCMP because my new job started in June (My company has been working on some government projects) My HR told me it always takes months to process. Even when we submitted the first application forms, he told me "now we gotta wait for few weeks to couple months for them to get back to us for the next step". Then the next day, we received the next step request! My HR was so surprised and said it's the fastest response he has ever got. So I was thinking maybe there are already my files (from my PR application) by that time.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Thank you =D
Since your eligibility is already passed, I believe you'll get it soon.
Mind if I ask why they requested RCMP?

I thought CEC applicants usually don't need that. I had to get RCMP because my new job started in June (My company has been working on some government projects) My HR told me it always takes months to process. Even when we submitted the first application forms, he told me "now we gotta wait for few weeks to couple months for them to get back to us for the next step". Then the next day, we received the next step request! My HR was so surprised and said it's the fastest response he has ever got. So I was thinking maybe there are already my files (from my PR application) by that time.
well technically, IRCC does a basic name-based search for all applicants. for most applicants, this search returns no results so your criminality is passed right away. In other cases, a result may come back and they will ask the rcmp certificate to make sure *you* are *not* the criminal they found. So sometimes the principal applicant gets the request (my case), sometimes just the spouse, sometimes both or sometimes no one.

JamieCCH

Jul 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
well technically, IRCC does a basic name-based search for all applicants. for most applicants, this search returns no results so your criminality is passed right away. In other cases, a result may come back and they will ask the rcmp certificate to make sure *you* are *not* the criminal they found. So sometimes the principal applicant gets the request (my case), sometimes just the spouse, sometimes both or sometimes no one.
I see. It's really bad luck to have the same (or similar?) name as a criminal. Hope you get yours soon this month! Good luck.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hello members!

hope all is good with everyone.
Just curious to know if the application is rejected, it would have been by now?

AOR-Dec 2020
OINP-fsw

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hello members!

hope all is good with everyone.
Just curious to know if the application is rejected, it would have been by now?

AOR-Dec 2020
OINP-fsw
It depends.
Obviously passed r10 (completeness check), or it wouldve been refused in the first month.

If they already assesed eligibility yes, thats were people get rejected. If eligibility is passed, its extremely rare to get refused later and its just a matter of time.