+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

OnlyOne80

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Hi everyone! Dec 2019 applicant . I am happy to say I heard from MexicoVO yesterday and they have asked me to re-send Police report and Schedule A form. Does anyone now how long it takes to get Pre-Arrival,DM,PPR after these documents are sent?

It wasn't DM just yet, but this gave me hope that they are truly working on our files. Praise God! He's in control. <3

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
I know many still waiting for their Spouse application, but this is specific for Application stuck at CPC-Mississauga.

Guys, please share this as much as possible on Twitter and Facebook. Reach out to your MPs and ask them for help and push them to reach out to Marco Mendicino (Liberal Eglinton-Lawrence and Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) to address this issue.

OR else get ready to wait for another 6 to 12 months, with no visible timeline on the COVID-19 situation.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/immigration-spouses-delay-mississauga-1.5956766?cmp=rss

akaus852

Jan 28, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-12-2019
AOR Received.
11-01-2020
File Transfer...
30-01-2020
Med's Request
01/28/2020
Med's Done....
04-02-2020
Hello Everyone, I posted few weeks ago about leaving and joining my Spouse in India in May 2021.
I have question and would appreciate for any help.
1- I am a Canadian citizen - Will leaving Canada effect the Sponsorship file. I went to India last year for 2 months but this time it's until the file approval comes.
2- Do I need to notify IRCC about my trip to India in advance, I did not notify them Last time.

As mentioned earlier any help is appreciated.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Hello Everyone, I posted few weeks ago about leaving and joining my Spouse in India in May 2021.
I have question and would appreciate for any help.
1- I am a Canadian citizen - Will leaving Canada effect the Sponsorship file. I went to India last year for 2 months but this time it's until the file approval comes.
2- Do I need to notify IRCC about my trip to India in advance, I did not notify them Last time.

As mentioned earlier any help is appreciated.
1. As a Canadian Citizen you can stay as long as you want.

2. No need to update IRCC fools about your plan. Just enjoy your trip and wait for their response.

Good Luck.

• Haha
Reactions: akaus852 and Phalos

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
1. As a Canadian Citizen you can stay as long as you want.

2. No need to update IRCC fools about your plan. Just enjoy your trip and wait for their response.

Good Luck.
What if ircc runs a quick cbsa check on sponsor before issuing DM and they find out he/she is not present in Canada...? This would open a whole new can of worms the Sponsor will now have to prove his intent to return...just sayin

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
What if ircc runs a quick cbsa check on sponsor before issuing DM and they find out he/she is not present in Canada...? This would open a whole new can of worms the Sponsor will now have to prove his intent to return...just sayin
Last time I flew out, there was no custom to exit Canada... so how would cbsa know you left the country?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hypothetically, sure, they could. But probably unlikely unless the citizen is gone for a long time (and possibly some other factors, don't know). [Usual warning that this does not apply to PR-sponsors.] And for a sponsor who's gone to visit and actually does intend to return (and done things like keep a residence or job) it shouldn't be hard to respond to such an inquiry anyway.

The poster who asked this question seems to be a December 2019 applicant with no movement on the file for some time. May be worth doing the usual (gcms notes, MP inquiry) to get some info on what's going on with the file. Although looks like a Mississauga file so probably just caught up with all the other files delayed there.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Only time my passport was checked and is when I’m checking in with the airline.
unless the airline is sharing information with cbsa?
of course the airline shares information with cbsa, its part of the post 9/11 security protocols. As soon as the airline clerk swipes your passport RFID chip it downloads into the cbsa mainframe.

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
of course the airline shares information with cbsa, its part of the post 9/11 security protocols. As soon as the airline clerk swipes your passport RFID chip it downloads into the cbsa mainframe.
just did a bit of research, apparently they start to share information for Canadian and us citizens last year for airlines.

Reactions: Phalos