+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

MiniArora

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hi people
Anyone with dec 1st AOR got any information about the case. Or any information after raising a web form.
AOR - Dec 1
Med -Dec 19
Bio-Dec 24
1 GU in January- nothing after that.
Timeline shows 1st June
Suggestion needed- should I raise a web form to understand about my case.

Thank you

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Reactions: hirumPK

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Received response for web form request I raised last week. I am not sure what does it all mean but hoping I hear back decision soon.

AOR - December 23
Outland applicant

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

· The background verifications are currently valid.
· The security background verification is currently valid.
· The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· The medical examination results on file are valid.
what is your VO?

Jiyva

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Got a weird update in my account, my Review of additional documents status changed from Not applicable to We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Any idea what it means?

The status was changed to Not Applicable back in february when I provided my Wife's RCMP.
You are not alone. My AOR is Oct 19th though.

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Saw an update in November 2019 forum that as on 1st May 2020, one PNP-Outland application having AOR 29 Nov with CIO Sydney, NS is in final stages of processing. Finally! some positive movement from CIO, Sydney!!!
Cheer up guys!!!
Further Update of other groups:
CIO Sydney January 2020 PNP -Outland guys are getting back replies on their statuses like meets eligibility, criminality valid , etc.
CIO Sydney is Up and moving!!! ‍:):cool:

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone,

I’m worried about my case, please see all info below.

I have received GCMS Notes and Webform this week. And, I think my case is slower than everyone’s. Also, I got a different message pattern submitted over Webform than other member’s. My application is 68% complete (58 days as remaining time).

AOR: Dec 22, 2019.
MEP: Jan 09, 2020.
Biometrics: Jan 27, 2020.
CEC-Inland / Office: Edmonton

GCMS:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed

WEBFORM:
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry
.”

What do you guys think about my case? Is this normal? Any suggestions/comments?
Thank you,
I'm 51%, got same format reply via webform. No GU, no nothing. I guess in this case my eligibility perhaps also not started.

mahfuz_ca

Aug 22, 2018
Received a reply of webform on Thursday.
AOR: January 3, 2020
MEP: January 21, 2020
Biometrics: January 23, 2020

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on January 3, 2020.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Further Update of other groups:
CIO Sydney January 2020 PNP -Outland guys are getting back replies on their statuses like meets eligibility, criminality valid , etc.
CIO Sydney is Up and moving!!! ‍:):cool:
Really? Getting replies doesnt mean it is moving. The status could be same as it was before COVID lockdown in early march. Even my file is at CIO Sydney.

Reactions: nickcanada