+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ahiney

Oct 30, 2019
I know this is extremely bad situation for you, and for all of us waiting as well, but have you noticed absence of all sporting events in Canada? Do you know that thousands are dying of a disease that didn't even exist in January, for God's sake. There will, most probably, be a curfew in Canada, and in that case government sector will close all offices that are not essential. Just look at what happened in your home country.

Patience, they didn't conduct a draw yesterday, which means they will have more time to work on our cases, although I believe they reduced the number of officers until further notice.
Yes I totally understand the current situation. I am not saying I am out of patience. I guess I was really upset at her because she had that tone with attitude. I felt like I was being accused of something that I didnt do. If she didn't mention COVID 19 I would have understood.

ahiney

Oct 30, 2019
I understand your frustration because I myself has been waiting for couple of months now. As a matter of fact we in this forum are all waiting desperately and so we can then plan our lives ahead. We dont have any control over the processing. its sad but true. we are all in here to compare timelines and get a close estimate on when we might get out PPRs. order GCMS so you'll have a peace of mind.

i worked in a contact center before. im pretty sure that they'll log every interactions you had. probably tag you as a repeat caller and they can choose to just ignore you and be sarcastic. trust me - we can be mean.

just chill and relax. let it be. doesnt matter if your from south korea or from antartica - we are just an application number.
Ya you are right. May be I need to chill out. I was just devastated that I was falling way behind than others. Thank you for your thoughtful comment.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Going forward you may see some delays.

But if you see an update, please post it here so that others can be a little optimistic.

It would also be helpful, if you provide details like your country of residence so that we can track which VOs are working and at what pace.

Iammapplepie

Feb 5, 2020
AOR 20 December 2019
Medical Passed 10 January 2020
Biometric Completed 13 January 2020

However, since the time biometric is completed BG status says - We are processing your application. We will let you know when we start background check.

My timeline has already reached 50% completion today. Please advice as I am worried for the BG status.

@legalfalcon - truly appreciate if you can comment on my situation?

MiniArora

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
AOR 20 December 2019

However, since the time biometric is completed BG status says - We are processing your application. We will let you know when we start background check.

My timeline has already reached 50% completion today. Please advice as I am worried for the BG status.

My situation is also same.
AOR Dec 1
Biometrics 24th dec
And it shows 60% in my account but my BG stays says the same- We are processing your application. We will let you know when we start background check.

I am anxious too
@legalfalcon - please suggest what to do. I ALSO CHECKED with my employer, no email they got for BG verification. On 16th of March, I sent an email to cpc Ottawa as well to know the office where my case is processed. But no reply till now. May be due to te current t situation now.

Please help

Reactions: Iammapplepie

Higherheights

Oct 17, 2019
Information from online account isnt real time. My friend's account says the same thing even if he already got his PPR. It would be best if you guys call the contact center or order gcms. Please also post the status of your eligibility, criminality ad security together with the date it was processed. Thank you. @MiniArora, @Iammapplepie.
I agree with you.
Mine is about 47% with same status as @MiniArora and @lammapplepie.

Best thing is to relax cos I see a lot of pressure on those guys especially with the present reality of the world. I am convinced they’re doing their job.

MiniArora

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Information from online account isnt real time. My friend's account says the same thing even if he already got his PPR. It would be best if you guys call the contact center or order gcms. Please also post the status of your eligibility, criminality ad security together with the date it was processed. Thank you. @MiniArora, @Iammapplepie.
Thank you so much. I will certainly try and do that

lighteningSpeedTurtle

Jan 15, 2020
AOR 20 December 2019

The percentage of completion is just number of days completed towards overall 6 month period. The end date is 6 months from the date of your AOR and percentage is proportional to completion of days. It is irrelevant to status of your application. For example, my friend got his PPR after 10 months, but once the time reached 6 months, status bar stuck at 100% and doesn't mean that my friend's PR was ready. Just chill and try to dedicate your time to something else.

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
The percentage of completion is just number of days completed towards overall 6 month period. The end date is 6 months from the date of your AOR and percentage is proportional to completion of days. It is irrelevant to status of your application. For example, my friend got his PPR after 10 months, but once the time reached 6 months, status bar stuck at 100% and doesn't mean that my friend's PR was ready. Just chill and try to dedicate your time to something else.
we have similar timeline. my AOR was on Dec 8th. everything is the same - eligibility and stuff. called on march 10th and everything still the same - no movements.