>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

genruab

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,

We had a newborn addition to the application. Medicals were requested for her on Dec 14.
AOR Dec 27, previously medicals done in October 2019.

Today I have got another medical request for myself and the other child (who was on the initial application).
But no medical request for my wife?
Is this normal practice?
@legalfalcon your opinion much appreciated.

Thank you.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hello everybody, does anyone know when the security verification will start after eligibility was conclusively passed by the officer. My eligibility was passed at the beginning of October 2020 but according to the last web-form response I got today, my security has not initiated yet!!

Shivam1006

Jan 22, 2020
Does anyone from Dec AOR sees the same status for security and criminality ? It has been the same always - “not initiated” in the gcms notes.Is there anything that can be done from my side to follow up further on the same

Shivam1006

Jan 22, 2020
Hello everybody, does anyone know when the security verification will start after eligibility was conclusively passed by the officer. My eligibility was passed at the beginning of October 2020 but according to the last web-form response I got today, my security has not initiated yet!!
It has been same status for me always. Criminality and security as “not initiated”. Not sure what can be done as I’m seeing other have everything passed atleast

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello. If Eligibility has been passed by an officer and if your file needs to undergo security screening (most do) then it usually starts soon after but a times (particularly theses days) there can be administrative delays. One can read about security at https://bit.ly/3iXMnyw and also see the online version of CBSA screening manual https://bit.ly/3mqHP5I

Best to raise a web form again after some time, no point requesting Gcms Notes for this.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hello. If Eligibility has been passed by an officer and if your file needs to undergo security screening (most do) then it usually starts soon after but a times (particularly theses days) there can be administrative delays. One can read about security at https://bit.ly/3iXMnyw and also see the online version of CBSA screening manual https://bit.ly/3mqHP5I

Best to raise a web form again after some time, no point requesting Gcms Notes for this.
Thank you very much for your reply. So much help!

Reactions: caipsnotes

anand.damojipurapu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Does anyone from Dec AOR sees the same status for security and criminality ? It has been the same always - “not initiated” in the gcms notes.Is there anything that can be done from my side to follow up further on the same
Hi Shivam.....I am Dec 22 2019 AOR...FSW-O(India)...Applicant...Even my criminality and security has not been initiated....

pallavi_deo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
Guys, I've finally received an answer to my inquiry. I sent a webform when my meds expired asking what should I expect and what is the current status of my application. The answer is as follows, no specific information
"
Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linked to an online account):
  • Submitted online or submitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Well, I keep waiting :)
Did you tried calling, This is the same case with me...my medical is expired on 4th dec, there is no change on the profile but when I called the IRCC they told me my medical is extended till April 2021.