+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
It can be issued by either CPC or your LVO. However, all files will be eventually transferred to your LVO as that is where your cOPR will be generated.

Many files are pending even when they have been approved in GCMS. So you will just have to wait it out.
Thanks I really appreciate your response. I thought maybe because my file has been transferred to LVO its their job to issue PPR.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for the information. I got a call for my biometrics last year and I did it. But my spouse never got his biometrics call and its still showing on his account that he doesn't need fingerprints. As per we remember, he never has given biometrics in the last 10 year. Our background check is also approved. Is there a chance they might call him for biometrics now after background check is done before the next step (which is Copr) ? @legalfalcon

If you haven't received a call for biometrics, then you need not worry. Before the application is approved, IRCC will ensure that all checks are complete and all stages are passed.

anz2468

Nov 5, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon

I would appreciate your comment for our case. I am an inland CEC applicant AOR Dec 4 with file approved in mid June (per GCMS in Aug). There is a note in the COPR section that my dep. children have an oversea address. I tried to send them supporting documents (proof of address and school attendance of my children from the 1st day in Canada to present) using webform in Aug, Oct, and Nov. I ordered and received a GCMS early Nov and found that nobody touch my file, even though it was assigned to an officer.

Our family medical and COPR will expire on Dec 13. We also have to apply for new work permits at that time. Is there any chance that IRCC will extend both COPR and med? Should I send another webform explaining for our work permit situation? Really frustrating... Thank you.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I would appreciate your comment for our case. I am an inland CEC applicant AOR Dec 4 with file approved in mid June (per GCMS in Aug). There is a note in the COPR section that my dep. children have an oversea address. I tried to send them supporting documents (proof of address and school attendance of my children from the 1st day in Canada to present) using webform in Aug, Oct, and Nov. I ordered and received a GCMS early Nov and found that nobody touch my file, even though it was assigned to an officer.

Our family medical and COPR will expire on Dec 13. We also have to apply for new work permits at that time. Is there any chance that IRCC will extend both COPR and med? Should I send another webform explaining for our work permit situation? Really frustrating... Thank you.

If you are inland applicant, IRCC is not sending any COPRs to inland applicants. You will just have to wait.

If your medicals are expiring, then you need not worry as they will be extended.

Also, you are eligible for BOWP, so you can consider that.

It is frustrating, but all you can do is wait.

Reactions: anz2468

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
If you are inland applicant, IRCC is not sending any COPRs to inland applicants. You will just have to wait.

If your medicals are expiring, then you need not worry as they will be extended.

Also, you are eligible for BOWP, so you can consider that.

It is frustrating, but all you can do is wait.
Hey what is the reason inland applicants aren’t getting PRs?

Kaiwuek

May 23, 2020
Hello all, could someone tell me the difference between “The eligibility verification is currently valid.” and “The eligibility review has been met.”

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
Guys, how can I prove to IRCC that my long term girlfriend is in Canada and ask for a boost in processing my application?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello all, could someone tell me the difference between “The eligibility verification is currently valid.” and “The eligibility review has been met.”

If the webform response states that the verifications are currently valid, “valid” here indicates, that the documents required for the specific stage are “legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC,” and no further input is required by the applicant.

If it states that the eligibility review has been met, then your eligibility is passed or recommended passed.

To read more on webform responses see https://bit.ly/39sgFYf

To read on how eligibility is done, see my previous post #2,521

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Likely Eligibility has been passed or recommended pass. Also what are the comments about Security screening?

Kaiwuek

May 23, 2020
Likely Eligibility has been passed or recommended pass. Also what are the comments about Security screening?
this is the full message:
We can also confirm that:

· The eligibility verification is currently valid.

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.

• It is confusing because my GCMS notes in august said eligibility verification is met and this web form response from a week ago said it’s valid

Kaiwuek

May 23, 2020
If the webform response states that the verifications are currently valid, “valid” here indicates, that the documents required for the specific stage are “legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC,” and no further input is required by the applicant.

If it states that the eligibility review has been met, then your eligibility is passed or recommended passed.

Thank you for the response, I’m quite confused because my GCMS notes from august says the eligibility is met and then the web form from a week ago says it is valid

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
this is the full message:
We can also confirm that:

· The eligibility verification is currently valid.

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.

• It is confusing because my GCMS notes in august said eligibility verification is met and this web form response from a week ago said it’s valid
Thanks. Given that Security has not been initiated, Eligibility may not have been reviewed by an officer as yet. Best to raise another web form after some time, if security status changes then it would indicate your Eligibility has been passed.

carriefish2

Jun 19, 2020
Hi guys. I received passport request (ppr) on 26th Nov.
Hope this could encourage you all and good luck!
Also, is there any one at the same stage and could share information on getting COPR and visa?
As on the IRCC website it mentioned that I should not land in Canada until the restrictions are lifted. So should I still submit my passport for pr visa and what happens if my visa expires before the the restrictions are lifted?
Thank you!