Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
I did. Twice. Everything passed (even securiry) since Feb 2020. Waiting for final officer review ever since. They are unbelieveable.
Whats in the assessment’s final subsection?

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
I did. Twice. Everything passed (even securiry) since Feb 2020. Waiting for final officer review ever since. They are unbelieveable.
oh yeah, that particular stage is solely a waiting game. There's not much you can do about that :( Perhaps, you can try reaching out to your MP, mayor or something like that to get them to enquire about your case on your behalf? That's so frustrating, @baarsaam. Good luck!

Reactions: baarsaam

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Frustrating thing is that I can not even do anything about it. Recently they dun even respond to my emails and webforms. Sent 4 emails to my VO over the past 15 days they didn't respond even one of them.
I feel you. They stopped responding me too.

Reactions: baarsaam

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
oh yeah, that particular stage is solely a waiting game. There's not much you can do about that :( Perhaps, you can try reaching out to your MP, mayor or something like that to get them to enquire about your case on your behalf? That's so frustrating, @baarsaam. Good luck!
Thanks alot. Yeah MP is an option but I'm an outland and reaching to an MP is quite a hard thing to do. I dun even know how I can find their contacts.

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Thanks alot. Yeah MP is an option but I'm an outland and reaching to an MP is quite a hard thing to do. I dun even know how I can find their contacts.
Ohh sorry, I was assuming you were inland! For outland applicants, I don't think this is very surprising, unfortunately. They just started issuing PPRs to outland since COVID lockdown, so I'm hopeful you will hear some updates soon.

Reactions: ad05 and baarsaam

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
It's empty
Then its not approved yet. Once final assessment says Approved. COPR section will get generated by immigration officer under finalize application with copr document number and validity date.

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
Then its not approved yet. Once final assessment says Approved. COPR section will get generated by immigration officer under finalize application with copr document number and validity date.
I know. It's taking them forever though. Everything was passed 8 months ago!! A final review shouldn't take that long though right?

Mannal

Sep 12, 2019
Thanks a lot Mannal for your response, that`s great to know.

Just one doubt, since I am tagged as the secondary applicant and currently I reside in India - can this change the process for her.

Warm Regards,
AJ
Well for her should be the same as per the regular protocols and your spouse might get the PR card earlier for you they will ask for the Passport and follow through that procedures.

Reactions: AshJ19

Mannal

Sep 12, 2019
I got call as “unknown” on 16 oct I missed it. Will they call back. All stages are passed.
They usually call back the next moment as I also missed my first call. If they didn’t you are fine expect the call on next business day then.

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
They usually call back the next moment as I also missed my first call. If they didn’t you are fine expect the call on next business day then.
I also missed a call from "No Caller ID" Don't the officer leave any voice message ? I also called customer service and ask them If I missed a call from them but the lady denied and said we will most likely contact u via email or cic account only. we din't call u