22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
So happy for you!!! Congrats!!!
Thank you so much. Now I will wait for yours! Atleast we know now that they are working on the cases. I believe the webforms of all the address proof and CoR etc. helped.

• Love
Reactions: egam189

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Thank you so much. Now I will wait for yours! Atleast we know now that they are working on the cases. I believe the webforms of all the address proof and CoR etc. helped.
I hope so too. Now I will let the IRCC people alone, I've bothered them enough with my webforms, my phone call and the GCMS notes... Hoping that one day I will get that wonderful email to check my account. I have a feeling it might happen in August. :)

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
I got two email from IRCC. Logged in. Case shows Approved. With CoPR numbers for me and my daughter.

There are two letters in my online account. Couldn’t download them in two browsers I tried. Should call them I guess. If not will submit a webform too. Anyone else faced this problem before?

Thanks for everyone who has helped me and supported with me in this forum. Very helpful!

My wishes and prayers for everyone for their PR too.
Yessss!! Congratulations!! :D Such great news!

Reactions: egam189 and EssGee

Kanwal16

Jun 1, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
7 Dec 2019
Med's Done....
26 Dec
I got two email from IRCC. Logged in. Case shows Approved. With CoPR numbers for me and my daughter.

There are two letters in my online account. Couldn’t download them in two browsers I tried. Should call them I guess. If not will submit a webform too. Anyone else faced this problem before?

Thanks for everyone who has helped me and supported with me in this forum. Very helpful!

Congratulations, finally your wait is over. Very happy for you. Hopefully we will get ours soon.

Djsingh44

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Germany
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
13-01-2020

Congrats there... Best wishes for you guys and everyone...

Hope457

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019

Congrats!!!!

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Did anybody get COPR/PPR when their medical was in Expired state?
No. That never happens. If one's medical has expired, one would either get an extension (if no more than 15 months have passed since the AOR, and the only thing delaying the decision is the medicals) or a request to do a re-medical.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/bulletins-2012/423-expired-may-24-2012.html

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020

If you get the letter and are not able to download and get the error in the below link then try good old Internet Explorer instead of Edge or Chrome. Was finally able to download the letters! Looks like the letters are the PR until I apply and get the card.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/my-cic-error-in-downloading-the-request-letter.633035/

gaurav86gupta

Jun 4, 2019
Can anyone please tell me what number I can call from India to talk to agent . My timeline on the application is 100% but no update . I need to understand status . Please help

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Can anyone please tell me what number I can call from India to talk to agent . My timeline on the application is 100% but no update . I need to understand status . Please help
I don't think one could call from abroad. Inquire about the status of your eligibility, criminality, and security through the webform. They usually reply within a week. Alternatively, you can order your GCMS notes which is the most accurate.

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020

Finally you got it. Happy for you!

Last edited:
Reactions: EssGee

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
I don't think one could call from abroad. Inquire about the status of your eligibility, criminality, and security through the webform. They usually reply within a week. Alternatively, you can order your GCMS notes which is the most accurate.
People call from outside using an app... please search in this same forum thread for detailed instructions.

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
No. That never happens. If one's medical has expired, one would either get an extension (if no more than 15 months have passed since the AOR, and the only thing delaying the decision is the medicals) or a request to do a re-medical.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/bulletins-2012/423-expired-may-24-2012.html
Can someone explain what it medical extension how is it done?
Thanks