+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
I guess, it transferred to local VO to facilitate the issuance of passport request letter, as one has to submit the passport within their country of residence.
I only have outgoing correspondence to the secondary office - with document: application transferred. And I believe it happened after R10 completion. What's your last outing correspondence about?
I have several outgoing correspondence but the most recent one was about application transferred which happened on the samw day my copr was generated. I believe this was a transfer to my local visa office.

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Do you see COVID pace Group mentioned one the first couple of pages? Did you try calling them?
Can't find covid pace, wherd is it mentioned exactly?

I called at the start of june and the agent told me that everything is passed but the app is still in process.

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
Do you have any dependants Outland? If not good to know that they have the COVID pace for CEC inland too. Also interesting that you are past your due date as I thought all CEC inland were getting their PR prior to the 6 month date. Thanks for sharing!
No, I don’t have any dependents. I am the only principal applicant.

Reactions: EssGee

BROWNMUNDA

Jul 7, 2015
hi yesterday i sent my COPR and Photo to IRCC for PR card. Is there any way to link pr card application with your account to see the process?

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi Guys,

On June 5th, I received the reply toward a webform about my application status as following:
  • The eligibility review is valid.
  • The security background verification is in progress.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.
  • VO is Sydney Nova Scotia.
However today I received another reply toward a webform I raised on last Friday.
  • The eligibility requirements are passed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid
What does this mean? Do you have any idea why the security was in progress and now has not been initiated? Any one with any similar situation?
Please let me know.

AOR: 29th December 2019 ( I have 13 days until the 6 month period ends)
MED: 20 Jan 2020
BC PNP-FSW-Inland

I received a GU on my Application/file status 2 weeks ago which said " UPDATED".

Thank you
I have a very similar AOR but I am CEC-inland. At least some things have been passed so let's be positive :)

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
So I just managed to get through to IRCC client center, after 2 days of only getting access to the automated voice recording. The agent told me that EVERYTHING IS PASSED and it's just a matter of days or day before I should be contacted via email, in regards to the next step. I called at 9:30 AM this morning.

My last webform was raised on May 26, 2020 it reads:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario, is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The security verifications are not in process yet.
  • The criminality verifications are currently in process.
  • All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
So I guess I'm just waiting for the GOLDEN EMAIL.
Omg I hope you get it soon! I same VO and I have passed everything too, so I guess we are both waiting for that bloody email... :D

KIM2612

Mar 5, 2020
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
10-01-200-20
Omg I hope you get it soon! I same VO and I have passed everything too, so I guess we are both waiting for that bloody email... :D
OMG!! It is soooo nerve-wracking!!! I hope we get it by this weekend.

Reactions: egam189 and Hope457

Kish0r

Jan 10, 2020
Ok guys I just got my GOLDEN EMAIL! Copr came through!

Aor 22nd Dec
Medical 10 Jan
Biometrics 16th Jan
Copr today.

I called them on this Monday to ask about the process they told me everything is done just wait for a week or 2.

CEC express entry

Thanks you all for all the information and help!

KIM2612

Mar 5, 2020
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
10-01-200-20
Ok guys I just got my GOLDEN EMAIL! Copr came through!

Aor 22nd Dec
Medical 10 Jan
Biometrics 16th Jan
Copr today.

I called them on this Monday to ask about the process they told me everything is done just wait for a week or 2.

CEC express entry

Thanks you all for all the information and help!
CONGRATS!!!!! We have the exact AOR, MEDICAL passed and biometrics date... unbelievable

Reactions: egam189 and Kish0r

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.