Doc's Request.
16-sep-2016
Nomination.....
16-feb-2016
AOR Received.
25-April-2017

Genvir24

Jan 29, 2019
Hi I am not a december applicant but I was hoping I have the same situation here as mine.

Hi everyone! I need an advise I submitted my OWP and Spousal inland application last Jan 21. I said No when the question was asked in the form if I have a provincial nomination. But now I mean 2 days ago I got an approval of my provincial nomination. My work permit will expire this coming Monday February 11. What I did is I went to the border to flagpole in the US Border and go back to Canadian Border. Thankfully my work permit got approved for 2 years since it is a permanent full time position. My question is how can I update my profile that I already have a nomination a new work permit status in my spousal application? I cannot link my profile yet since I just submitted it few weeks ago. Thanks everyone :):):)

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Hi I am not a december applicant but I was hoping I have the same situation here as mine.

Hi everyone! I need an advise I submitted my OWP and Spousal inland application last Jan 21. I said No when the question was asked in the form if I have a provincial nomination. But now I mean 2 days ago I got an approval of my provincial nomination. My work permit will expire this coming Monday February 11. What I did is I went to the border to flagpole in the US Border and go back to Canadian Border. Thankfully my work permit got approved for 2 years since it is a permanent full time position. My question is how can I update my profile that I already have a nomination a new work permit status in my spousal application? I cannot link my profile yet since I just submitted it few weeks ago. Thanks everyone :):):)
Hi!
Here are mostly outland applicants, we do not apply for OWP as our sponsored spouses are outside of Canada. I suppose you'd find answer in inland threads.

Siva Pancha

Feb 9, 2019
Hi everyone! I submitted my wife's sponsorship application on December 11th through a lawyer and I am yet to receive my AOR! Let's hope for the best :)

Reactions: svilli

m96

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hi,
In the Ecas, it says my application is "in process" and in the GCkey it says: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility".
What does it mean? If they have not started, why it says it is in progress?
Will they change the above current status before approving the sponsor or they will directly say the sponsor is approved.

My timeline:
Rec. Dec 5th
AOR1 : Feb 1st

Hi,
In the Ecas, it says my application is "in process" and in the GCkey it says: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility".
What does it mean? If they have not started, why it says it is in progress?
Will they change the above current status before approving the sponsor or they will directly say the sponsor is approved.

My timeline:
Rec. Dec 5th
AOR1 : Feb 1st