Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
6-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
Hmm. I am inland CEC so I am hoping they get everything done in the next 60 days or so. :)

Dec 14 AOR will probably get MEP tomorrow or Friday.

Regarding MEP to PPR, it's really a crapshoot. Take a look at my screenshot from yesterday on processing times. The ones cleared lately have been pretty long for outland.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Hmm. I am inland CEC so I am hoping they get everything done in the next 60 days or so. :)
I thought inland took longer since you already have status inside the country, but I don't know. I'm not really monitoring inland statuses, to be quite honest. I hope everyone only takes 1 week from MEP to PPR. :p

Reactions: RR9187

rjacob

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Hello senior members of the forum,
What is the general timeline for IP1 to NA to IP2 to PPR? I know last year it came down to around 3-4 months in May- June but it seems like they have slowed down considerably now.

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
What is the general timeline for IP1 to NA to IP2 to PPR? I know last year it came down to around 3-4 months in May- June but it seems like they have slowed down considerably now.
What I knew for sure was MEP happens in straight 30 days but the trend I am seeing now is 41 days. So it is difficult to predict anything at this point of time until we see PPRs raining this month.

You can do your study here - https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Everyone who has received their MEP in the past couple of days - congratulations! Please add or update your profile on MyImmiTracker.com, and remember to use dates based on when the action occurred in Canada time.

Last edited:

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
I've also gone to IP1! Just saw a second update to my profile!

An extra line is showing up under my Application Status that is usually added by default when applications cross the 90-day mark. Are other IP1s also seeing this?
"You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date."

Reactions: RR9187

Ahmed_E

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
I've also gone to IP1! Just saw a second update to my profile!

An extra line is showing up under my Application Status that is usually added by default when applications cross the 90-day mark. Are other IP1s also seeing this?
"You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date."
I had this line added too right after my MEP passed and I am IP2.

Reactions: RR9187 and derkdsou

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
In a word, it's a crapshoot. There are at least two FSW-O applicants here (@Ahmed_E and @Ayourque) who are already at IP2 (normally only CEC and Inland applicants go straight from MEP to IP2, skipping IP1) (edited later). Meanwhile, most of the rest of us are at IP1. Also, NA2 is very elusive, but @USProgrammer is trying to track it on his application, so we might know more about it in some time.

One thing is clear: IRCC now has a much bigger caseload than ever before. Record numbers of ITAs were made in 2018 so we should be prepared for longer processing times, though there are a good number of cases with September and October AORs that have already received their PPRs. So, your guess is as good as mine!

Last edited:

jazy3313

Star Member
May 4, 2017
In a word, it's a crapshoot. There is at least one FSW-O applicant here (@Ahmed_E ) who is already at IP2 (normally only CEC and Inland applicants go straight from MEP to IP2, skipping IP1). There's another apparent IP2 on this forum (@Ayourque ) but I don't know what type of candidate s/he is. Meanwhile, most of the rest of us are at IP1. Also, NA2 is very elusive, but @USProgrammer is trying to track it on his application, so we might know more about it in some time.

One thing is clear: IRCC now has a much bigger caseload than ever before. Record numbers of ITAs were made in 2018 so we should be prepared for longer processing times, though there are a good number of cases with September and October AORs that have already received their PPRs. So, your guess is as good as mine!
These IP1/2 are as useless as anything can ever be. I'm in IP2 since the day 1 with many other people. So it doesn't mean anything. The guy who got PPR yesterday, Nov 27th AOR, didn't see any activity in his account at all. No NAs and No IPs.

Reactions: Mk786 and RR9187

Ayourque

Jan 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
No idea...
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Passport Req..
12-02-2019
In a word, it's a crapshoot. There is at least one FSW-O applicant here (@Ahmed_E ) who is already at IP2 (normally only CEC and Inland applicants go straight from MEP to IP2, skipping IP1). There's another apparent IP2 on this forum (@Ayourque ) but I don't know what type of candidate s/he is. Meanwhile, most of the rest of us are at IP1. Also, NA2 is very elusive, but @USProgrammer is trying to track it on his application, so we might know more about it in some time.

Oh... FSW

FSW-O

Reactions: derkdsou