App. Filed.......
27/07/2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10/10/2014
ramin.gh said:
Hello everyone,

I applied to sponsor my spouse (Out Land Sponsorship, Quebec Sponsorship) on December 12, 2014. Base on the time frame for the first step, sponsor eligibility, it should takes 85 calendar days, which would be around March 7th. As I've read on the Quebec website, I have to apply for the undertaking and CSQ at the time I receive an approval letter from CIC stating that I'm eligible to sponsor my spouse and inviting me to submit the package A alongside the CSQ form to the MIDI; however, on February 27th, I received a letter from CIC just asking to apply for the CSQ and undertaking without mentioning anything about approving me as a sponsor. Also, when I check the online status, it cannot find anything regarding my application. Here I've copied what is stated in the letter:

----------------------------
This confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner In Canada Class was received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.
You are receiving this letter because your file does not yet have of a Certificat d'acceptation du Québec (CSQ).

As a resident of the province of Québec, you must submit an undertaking application to the Provincial Government. Complete the required forms and promptly submit them to the MIDI at the address provided in the provincial guide. Do not submit any of the MIDI forms to this office as they will only be returned to you.
You must enclose a copy of this correspondence with your undertaking application to MIDI. You must print a copy to be enclosed with your undertaking application to MIDI.

The decision on your undertaking to MIDI must be received at this office within 6 months from the date of this letter. If this information is not received, your application for permanent residence may be refused and no further consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.
----------------------------

So, is this the approval letter? Is there anyone having the same experience?
( In the QC website it stated that I have to send a copy of the approval letter along with my undertaking application)

I was wondering if anyone could help.

Best regards,
Ramin

Is there anyone here with the same situation? anyone applying from Quebec?

michminn

Aug 26, 2014
Nanaimo, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Miss to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2014
AOR Received.
05/12/2014
File Transfer...
05/12/2014
Med's Done....
18/03/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waives/US citizen
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 17/6/2015
LANDED..........
Soon... 25/6/2015 !!!!!!!!!!! Anticipated
ramin.gh said:
Is there anyone here with the same situation? anyone applying from Quebec?
This is AIP (Application in progress) for "Inland" processing. It is not an approval letter. In Canada processing is currently over 1 year 1st stage approval right now.

ramin.gh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27/07/2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10/10/2014
deedee33 said:
I have now received an email from CIC. I have no idea what it is, AOR or what, because this letter and some more forms we must send to Quebec province for more approvals.

My question is why appears inland in the letter? Is this a mistake or what? I am outland.

"UCI: xxx
Application: xxx - INLAND SCLP

This confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner In
Canada Class was received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/12/22 on behalf of
the following family member(s):
xxx
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.
You are receiving this letter because your file does not yet have of a Certificat d'acceptation du
Québec (CSQ)."

Is anyone from Quebec here? I understand we must complete more things for Quebec to get the CSQ, but now can I consider I have AOR already? Should we call to ask about that INLAND or is it normal to be like so?

Thanks!
Hey, I've received the same letter. I called the CIC this morning and they told me it's really weird as in the system you application has not even processed. She sent an email to Mississauga asking for an update. She told me that CSQ request should be sent to you after the SA. But then I called the MIDI and they told me that this is the right letter and I can proceed for the CSQ by enclosing this letter.

I really don't know what should I do.

ramin.gh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27/07/2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10/10/2014
michminn said:
This is AIP (Application in progress) for "Inland" processing. It is not an approval letter. In Canada processing is currently over 1 year 1st stage approval right now.
Inland? My wife is residing outside of Canada? How could it be inland processing?

robinsingh23

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2015
AOR Received.
24-4-2015
File Transfer...
23 May 2015
hey guys im permanent resident of canada and applying for my wife next week
we got married 2 months ago
i got al the wedding pics
8 months call history
8 months skype history
our few pics 4 years old . we are in relation from last 5 years
all other documents
im just wondering is there any thing else do i need to make the case stronger
and how long its gonna take for her visa
and can i go and visit her during visa processing
thanks

michminn

Aug 26, 2014
Nanaimo, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Miss to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2014
AOR Received.
05/12/2014
File Transfer...
05/12/2014
Med's Done....
18/03/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waives/US citizen
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 17/6/2015
LANDED..........
ramin.gh said:
Inland? My wife is residing outside of Canada? How could it be inland processing?
One of three things happened here..

1. You filled out the wrong forms Inland not Outland
2. CIC messed up (Common)
3. They sent the wrong notification regarding receipt of your applicationn: (Meaning they sent the wrong notice) Happens.

Application: xxx - INLAND SCLP <<< This means Inland ( Call CIC tomorrow)

tranjini

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
27-02-2015
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
Med's Request
Attached to application
Med's Done....
03-09-2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
June 4 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15 2015
LANDED..........
July 8, 2015
Does anyone know when they will request to resubmit forms before SA or even after SA you can be asked to resubmit forms?

I already got my SA and my file is transfered to Colombo Sri Lanka. Will I be asked to resubmit forms again?

Please let me know. I also want to know how long I will have to wait for visa after SA?

ramin.gh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27/07/2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10/10/2014
michminn said:
One of three thing happened here..

3. They sent the wrong notification regarding receipt of your applicationn: (Meaning they sent the wrong notice) Happens.

I called the CIC this morning and they told me it's really weird as in the system your application has not even processed. She sent an email to Mississauga asking for an update. She told me that CSQ request should be sent to you after the SA. But then I called the MIDI and they told me that this is the right letter and I can proceed for the CSQ by enclosing this letter.

I submitted the application on 12/12/2014 and I'm sure that I've filled out the right forms.

michminn

Aug 26, 2014
Nanaimo, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Miss to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2014
AOR Received.
05/12/2014
File Transfer...
05/12/2014
Med's Done....
18/03/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waives/US citizen
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 17/6/2015
LANDED..........
michminn said:
One of three thing happened here..

Generally once SA is approved you'll receive a letter like this:

Dear John Doe:
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of xxxxx amily (if applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), you may contact the visa office by e-mail, fax, or in writing as follows: CPC-Ottawa CPC-Ottawa, NHQ - Centralized Processing Region 219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1, Canada E-mail: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca Fax number: (613) 946-6059
This visa office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
Reminder – Your undertaking is an unconditional promise of support The undertaking you signed is an unconditional promise to financially support and provide basic requirements for your sponsored relative(s). This undertaking is not broken by such changes as the granting of Canadian citizenship, divorce, separation, relationship breakdown, moving to another province, or a change in your financial situation. Your obligations as a sponsor begin as soon as your sponsored relative and, if applicable, their accompanying family members become permanent residents of Canada. This undertaking cannot be cancelled once permanent resident visas are issued to them.
Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

michminn

Aug 26, 2014
Nanaimo, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Miss to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2014
AOR Received.
05/12/2014
File Transfer...
05/12/2014
Med's Done....
18/03/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waives/US citizen
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 17/6/2015
LANDED..........
ramin.gh said:
I called the CIC this morning and they told me it's really weird as in the system your application has not even processed. She sent an email to Mississauga asking for an update. She told me that CSQ request should be sent to you after the SA. But then I called the MIDI and they told me that this is the right letter and I can proceed for the CSQ by enclosing this letter.

I submitted the application on 12/12/2014 and I'm sure that I've filled out the right forms.

I would call again, also double check your forms. If it were the right letter it wouldn't say: Inland, call again tell them to send you the correct letter for your records; they will via snail mail.

ECAS would show something if you received SA. Do you have a UCI#?

ramin.gh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27/07/2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10/10/2014
michminn said:
One of three things happened here..

If we assume that CIC messed up, will they correct their mess? Or I have to reapply? Would it result in longer processing time?

michminn

Aug 26, 2014
Nanaimo, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Miss to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2014
AOR Received.
05/12/2014
File Transfer...
05/12/2014
Med's Done....
18/03/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waives/US citizen
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 17/6/2015
LANDED..........
robinsingh23 said:
hey guys im permanent resident of canada and applying for my wife next week
we got married 2 months ago
i got al the wedding pics
8 months call history
8 months skype history
our few pics 4 years old . we are in relation from last 5 years
all other documents
im just wondering is there any thing else do i need to make the case stronger
and how long its gonna take for her visa
and can i go and visit her during visa processing
thanks

Sounds great, if they need more they'll ask. I'm fro the US I sent only a handful of things; I say too much is too eager, not enough is well... not enough. I knew one person that sent a whole box of proof, lol... What you have sounds more than adequate

ramin.gh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27/07/2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10/10/2014
michminn said:
I would call again, also double check your forms. If it were the right letter it wouldn't say: Inland, call again tell them to send you the correct letter for your records; they will via snail mail.

ECAS would show something if you received SA. Do you have a UCI#?
Yes I have a UCI number. What is ECAS? Is it the online status checker?

michminn

Aug 26, 2014
Nanaimo, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Miss to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2014
AOR Received.
05/12/2014
File Transfer...
05/12/2014
Med's Done....
18/03/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waives/US citizen
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 17/6/2015
LANDED..........
ramin.gh said:
If we assume that CIC messed up, will they correct their mess? Or I have to reapply? Would it result in longer processing time?

Depend on how big the mess up, this seems like they just sent the wrong notification letter. It said Dear Applicant, no personal information which leads me to believe it was an internal error.

michminn

Aug 26, 2014
Nanaimo, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Miss to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2014
AOR Received.
05/12/2014
File Transfer...
05/12/2014
Med's Done....
18/03/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waives/US citizen
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 17/6/2015
LANDED..........
ramin.gh said:
Yes I have a UCI number. What is ECAS? Is it the online status checker?
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/ECAS.jsp