File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
diligentdoc said:
Dear did they charge your cc/dd yet? i am dec 30th noc 3112 myself.
Just got an email......

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on February 27, 2015 as the cap of NOC 2172 has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

HudsonBanks

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2016
v2014 said:
Did they ask for application nber when u called?
No they didn't just certain personal details. But I confirmed my UCI that I obtained from a visitors visa

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
rahulk9 said:
Dude my friend is with me since my college time and we work together for same company. We prepared all the documents together. It is a shock for both of us. I understand the stress and emotions and will never ever take them for granted. I will suggest that every late December applicant should give a call to CIC and ask them directly if the file is with them or returned.

My NOC 0113 is also cold but no one has been charged after Dec 19. Even I am 29 Dec and stressed about it. No hard feelings bro. :)
The latest charge for NOC0113 is 29th December applicant who got charged today. Read below message and join purchasing manager thread on the following link:-

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/december-2014-fsw-application-submission-t255341.6240.html

DAVE_DXB said:
Dear All,
I am new to this forum and I did apply from the UAE for 0113 and I was charged on the 28th FEB on my CC for an amount of 1400 CAD......My application was received on the 28th Dec 14!!.Whoever says 0113 is capped is kidding, this is a very cold NOC and I reckon each one of you will be in ... Don't loose hope.

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
managersonline said:
The latest charge for NOC0113 is 29th December applicant who got charged today. Read below message and join purchasing manager thread on the following link:-

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/december-2014-fsw-application-submission-t255341.6240.html
thanks bro, +1 for you on this info.

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
managersonline said:

please any idea if NOC 0112 is capped? Thanks forumites.

hamedmam

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-17-2014
Nomination.....
03-04-2015
Xavier Sharma said:
another 2234 application...I'm 2 days behind you buddy.

Prayers are getting stronger!!!!

good luck to all
Thanks NOC-mate , hope you get PER soon too

Toronto Ninja

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 03-03-2015: PER: 28-03-2015
Med's Request
25 Aug 2017
Med's Done....
28 Aug 2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27 Jan 2018
mhussein said:
Overall cap being reached is totally wrong.....my friend just got charged 5 minutes ago and his app received date is December 29th, I dont want to steal his thunder as he shall announce it to the group shortly....

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US

MAHMOUD
Hi guys,

Apologies for sending this late. My CC was charged earlier today. Details below:

App received date: 29 December 2014
CC charged: 03 March 2015
NOC: 0111

Wish rest of us best of luck.

ramin189

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Dec
I can only use about 1% of the messages our friends uploading here.only 2 or 3 users are really helping and give useful information.unfortunately 99% of the messages make applicants only worried and increase their anxiety .my application is 23 Dec ,not charged but based on some friends advice I just try to calm down and wait.thats the only way ahead of all of us.so stop saying this noc is capped or that applicant got rejected .this can not help anyone.Just count on the email U will get from cic.some say u dont get any email if your file is returned .no matter email CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca .they are not alowed togive u a wrong reply .Hope everybody gets a good news in following days including me .

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
Congratulations Toronto Ninja!!!
Toronto Ninja said:
Hi guys,

Apologies for sending this late. My CC was charged earlier today. Details below:

App received date: 29 December 2014
CC charged: 03 March 2015
NOC: 0111

Wish rest of us best of luck.

Xavier Sharma

Jan 29, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney > London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Payment 12-02-15
Nomination.....
09-03-15 PER
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
26-06-2015 TLU 11-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2015
LANDED..........
This is where dream becomes real!!
I appreciate peoples concerns re the false statements however to be fair the one that I have seen did stress that this was information passed on by his immigration consultant so all s/he was doing was to pass that information forwards to inform us all, rather than staying schtum.

Understandably the delivery of his message could have been less "BOLD" and more as a FYI.

None the less this has seemed to have bread a fear factor across the forum which I strongly appose and I fully endorse the comments re styaing positive.

We have some very valued members of this forum that have good and accurate knowledge of where we are in this process however ultimately the only thing we can all do is wait and share any news that is positive and/or informative.

Our applications are in the hands of CIC and ultimately our paths in life are in the hands of God or whoever you believe to be as almighty. LEt's encourage those that are continually being successful in the process and also those that have not been successful. To those that have had bad news in this process just understand that for a bigger reason it was not meant to be, and you will have another opportunity to apply again and if it is something you really want then it will happen.

I've not been applyinf for this duration however this has been a dream of mine for 15 years, so waiting for a few days/weeks/months or having to do something extra should not deter us.

Apologies for the length of this post.

Redbull has given me wings and I can't sleep.

God Bless you all

only God knows

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
smcan2014 said:
Just got an email......

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on February 27, 2015 as the cap of NOC 2172 has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
hi!

I presume you sent an email inquiry and above is the reply. May I know when did you sent the inquiry and when they reply? I just want to know how many days we get reply from them. This information would help me. thank you in advance.

Tathy

Feb 1, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014 / CHARGED: 25-02-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 24-03-2015
Med's Request
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
27-04-2015 / MED's RECEIVED (3rd Line): 08-05-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
A dream come true
Xavier Sharma said:
I appreciate peoples concerns re the false statements however to be fair the one that I have seen did stress that this was information passed on by his immigration consultant so all s/he was doing was to pass that information forwards to inform us all, rather than staying schtum.

Understandably the delivery of his message could have been less "BOLD" and more as a FYI.

None the less this has seemed to have bread a fear factor across the forum which I strongly appose and I fully endorse the comments re styaing positive.

We have some very valued members of this forum that have good and accurate knowledge of where we are in this process however ultimately the only thing we can all do is wait and share any news that is positive and/or informative.

Our applications are in the hands of CIC and ultimately our paths in life are in the hands of God or whoever you believe to be as almighty. LEt's encourage those that are continually being successful in the process and also those that have not been successful. To those that have had bad news in this process just understand that for a bigger reason it was not meant to be, and you will have another opportunity to apply again and if it is something you really want then it will happen.

I've not been applyinf for this duration however this has been a dream of mine for 15 years, so waiting for a few days/weeks/months or having to do something extra should not deter us.

Apologies for the length of this post.

Redbull has given me wings and I can't sleep.

God Bless you all
Well said my friend, well said!!
Always wise and serene.

I know All your plans will become real soon.
Wish u All the best. Always!! :-*

eeee

Feb 25, 2015
shahimran1 said:
Sadly a lot of talk going about overall cap being reached. to me these are just rumors. I feel for dec 29th to 31st dec applicants. I can imagine under what sort of mental stress they are. I think there is a lot of application reaching CIO in these 3 days, and it will take time to clear them. It has been seen that CIC was slow in charging before also may be due to bad weather or transaction difficulties. just wait till the end of this week.

There is another issue a would like to discuss. I found a lot of people who applied twice in fsw2014 with different NOCs. one forumite has already received PER for one NOC and later in december applied under another NOC. also many people applied for them at first and even after getting PER they applied for their wife. One should know these acts reduces the chance of others.

At the end of all I pray that all applicants will get charged by the end of this week.
This is so disappointing. mine reached on 18th dec 2172.

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
only God knows said:
hi!

I presume you sent an email inquiry and above is the reply. May I know when did you sent the inquiry and when they reply? I just want to know how many days we get reply from them. This information would help me. thank you in advance.

I had sent them an email on January 5th. My concern was regarding some additional documents that I was planning to send and if they would be able tie the additional documents to the main application. Hope this helps!