Pre-Assessed..
kringles72 said:
Hello guys,

Submitted our application last friday, 19th Dec from Philippines
Still on the way to CIC thru DHL.
NOC: 2133

From CIC website for NOC 2133
The number of applications we have counted into the cap: 519
Pending applications (Complete applications waiting for MI Acceptance Review): 258

Hope we still have a chance.
probability of having 200 complete applications for ur NOC before ur application reaches is not very low. i wish you all the best, if u make it, that will be a nice photo finish and god's indication that u belong to canada. :)

RBT

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahimran1 said:
a lot of discussions are going abt the cic cap updates and their estimated date. a lot of members are telling cic is actually updating this caps according to PER & DDencashment and the date is somewhere in mid oct. others telling they are the most recent ones i.e. 16th dec.
well, i have my on opinion based on some facts which i would like to inform others.
1. CIC published the first cap updates somewhere back in june, probably in last week. at that time it clearly showed applications counted towards the total cap is between 2000-3000. CIC is updating these numbers based on completeness check which is the first step after they get your app. they clearly mentioned it in the page. so the update is not based on PER or DD encashment which comes later.
2.CIC now included 2nd column in their cap count, MI acceptance of complete applications. these are actually those applications which are awaiting DD or CC charge. these applications passed the completeness chck and waiting for next step.
3. CIC keeps mentioning that if the cap is reaching the limit better not to send any apps. WHY? if the caps are of mid october then how lame that Sounds.please remember CIC is a responsible organization who knws how much effort it takes to prepare a application. i will not beleive the will update the caps as of mid october in this case.
so, the caps are surely of recent dates. at least upto 1st week of december.
Friends i may be wrong, but its an explanation which suits the best. if i am wrong any comment from you will also be welcomed.
ALWAYS BE HOPEFUL, THATS THE ONLY WAY TO REACH CANADA.
good analysis bro. thumbs up for your positive attitude. +1

RBT

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msamy001 said:
I have sent my application on 17 December and FedEx told me that it will be delivered on 23 of December but on Fedex webstie the tracking number shows that it will be delivered on 29 of December. What is the correct delivery, I am so worried and so confused.
BTW, my envelope now is in Marbel, Quebec. :-[
from the forum it was clear that for some reason fedex deliveries are getting delayed. however, when they give an expected date of delivery, they keep some buffer so i m sure ur app will reach before 29th. best of luck.

RBT

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
racdee said:
Hi,
I just look back at the copy forms that I have submitted to CIC and realized that the generic form was revised in November 2014. I had printed my form in early November and was unaware of the revision. A close observation revealed that question 4 in the first section was removed. Should I be worried?
absolutely not, relax. CIC is a responsbile org and will not penalize for such minor issues.

RBT

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ritvik123 said:
Applying on Monday from Canada, under NOC 1212, hopefully it will reach before 30 December

So worried :(
best wishes, as u r applying from canada there is no reason to worry.

RBT

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhanur said:
my application delivered today... DHL told it will be going on 22nd.. but now i got the DHL text it delivered... how to check who signed it??? it says Delivered - Signed for by SYDNEY.............. there is no problem right..??
DHL probably has sub contractor to deliver its packages thus in many of their deliveries the name of the receiver is not available. if you badly need it, you can send them an email asking for the person who received it and they will check with their sub-office and let you know via email.

RBT

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarfarosh9349 said:
Friends - I was applying for FSW. However today I got my Ielts general score which is 5.5 overall.

Reading: 5
Writing: 5.5
Speaking: 6.5
Listinigng: 6

Am I still eligible to apply for FSW or not. Please comment as my all documents are ready and was just waiting for IELTS result
sorry mate, please try again and go for express entry. dont lose hope.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
theagalingo said:
there are many discussions about the cic cap updates and their estimated date.

Lets see what was written in the CIC cap:

Number of applications counted towards the 1,000 sub-cap.
with footer which say this is: The number of complete federal skilled worker applications received since May 4, 2014 is an estimate.

from IMM 7000 guide:

Phase: Completeness check:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada reviews your application to make sure that:

all required fields in your application forms are complete,
all required documents are submitted from Document Checklist (IMM 5612), and
the correct processing fee payment has been made

If your application is:

incomplete or;
the allowable cap limit has been reached,

your entire package (including your payment) will be returned to you with a letter explaining why it is being returned.

so this means that the Number of applications counted towards the 1,000 sub-cap column is for applications already charged.
I wish badly that you are wrong and they have also included applications that are not charged

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
HI

I am applying from India....and payment through DD...receiver general for canada ....whom shlud it b payable...New Delhi or Canada????

Also all the DD isued are valid upto 3 mnths only .....so what suld we do if the app takes more than 3 months???
i've checked all the banks....none is giving a DD validity of 6 months!!!!

kringles72

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
RBT said:
probability of having 200 complete applications for ur NOC before ur application reaches is not very low. i wish you all the best, if u make it, that will be a nice photo finish and god's indication that u belong to canada. :)
Thanks, best of luck!

shahimran1

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22.12.2014 (received by Mcneil)
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
dr.rohit said:
SO U MEAN TO SAY THAT APPLICATIONS WHICH WERE RECEIVED ON 1ST WK OF DEC OR LAST WEEK OF NOV WERE CHECKED FOR COMPLETENESS WITHIN 10-15 DAYS...AT THIS POINT U CAN BE WRONG... SO IT TAKES ATLEAST 30-50 DAYS FOR COMPLETENESS CHECK.. PLZ COMMENT..
with respect I would like to say that I may b wrong.
but lets continue this discussion,may b all of us can reach a conclusion.
As I told b4 the 1st cap update was published on june 20th. 525 applications. Suppose it is based on dd encasement then cic encashed which is the immediate step after completeness check. Its an awesome number. Only 50 days after launch of fsw.i know in later stages there are many apps even though if cic takes 30 days at least to check a application then I have to believe all those apos reached cic in the beginning days of may.if so we are all at risk of rejection as overall cap may b reached by now. But also you have a point thats why I mailed to cic to know the actual fact. Hope I can give some good news for everyone.

ahmad72

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Dear Member

Please confirm which courier company has reliable and quickest service fro Pakistan. Due to My spouce IELTS result I will have to send on 27th December 2014.

kringles72

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
RBT said:
Thanks! Best of luck!