+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2014 FSW APPLICATION SUBMISSION

ksedha

Feb 7, 2015
Hello Guys,

My file received on 1st December NOC 2281....still waiting for intimation for DD charged or PER mail. If anyone has any update, please share.

It's been around 68 days.

I have asked to the forex people...they are also taking too much time to let me know.

Regards,

Ksedha

ksedha

Feb 7, 2015
Hi Guys,

Please let me know the status of 2172....my friends file received on 19th Dec and we are waiting for the intimation. If anyone has idea about Cap .....or DD charged for the same date......please inform.

Thanks in advance....:)

ksedha

Feb 7, 2015
Hi,

I got my DD prepared through Paul Merchants (Forex), further they have tie up with banks like HDFC. They are taking time to get the information.

I approached the bank too...but they said only the Forex dealer can give you the exact idea.

Regards,

Ksedha

ksedha

Feb 7, 2015
Hi,

It might have my hard luck again as I just confirmed from Forex company and they have confirmed that my DD is in outstanding status.

I don't think so logically it should take so much time and I feel...either cap is reached or due to some other reason, I am out of game.

I wish luck to all of you guys. God bless u.

Cya

ksedha

raja053

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
PER 05 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Med's Request
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
ksedha said:
Hi,

It might have my hard luck again as I just confirmed from Forex company and they have confirmed that my DD is in outstanding status.

I don't think so logically it should take so much time and I feel...either cap is reached or due to some other reason, I am out of game.

I wish luck to all of you guys. God bless u.

Cya

ksedha
Dear ksedha ..

Firstly you should see the latest DD encashed. and not the Credit card charged date..

as per last week trend CC charging reached around 15 Dec. whereas DD charging started for December Applicants.. so if ur application reached on around 19 dec.and payment mode is DD.. so u should expect to listen after mid of this month..

Hope this will help...

Regards

Xavier Sharma

Jan 29, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney > London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Payment 12-02-15
Nomination.....
09-03-15 PER
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
26-06-2015 TLU 11-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2015
LANDED..........
This is where dream becomes real!!
Morning all for the UK

A quick question - my wife recently had a baby and I was wondering what form of ID do we need to notify CIC of this news. Is a Birth Certificate ok or do they require a passport?

Thanks in advance for your help

Happy Monday and good luck for today and this week for all those expecting news inc ME :)

ksedha

Feb 7, 2015
Hi,

First of all thanks buddy...you have given the reply....next I was talking about my file, which was received there on 1st December NOC 2281 and today I asked the status of DD ...which is not charged till date...so I given the post.

Regards,

Ksedha

CiscoFreak

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Ksedha, for sure your in cap and someone has been charged dated 1st December applicant.

DD like mine will take time to reflect and I am optimistic that NOC 2281 is not cap. The only worries I have is the delay processing of our applications. Hence, EE program has been started as it might give delays to FSW 2014 applicants. We don't know how many people/staff does CIC have and as far as I know there are still some FSW 2013 backlogs.

ksedha

Feb 7, 2015
Hi,

Agree with you .....but I am afraid of ..because this is my second chance and earlier to this...my consultant was forgot to attach the xerox papers of my educational certs....due to that my file was returned to me. I again prepared it and the file was reached on 1st Dec, 2014. I asked the status today i.e. 9/2/2015 for DD and come to know .....not charged till date.

CIC had updated the status on 16th December for last two weeks and at that time the files in NOC 2281 were around 430+65+222 approx and remaining were 285 and they said we have taken a look on these 222 separated files and we will again check them for MI(ministerial instructions), when we come back to office.

Now we are not able to understand that the update given on 16th Dec was for till date...I mean for upto which month, moreover no idea for NOC 2281 whether they have already charged the DD for 1st Dec applicants or the work is halted by them....or what?

We can just wait for any official news, as many people has already left the forum and many of them are not updating the status.

God Knows the truth.

Regards,

Ksedha

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exactly... Even i 'm also having the same query which you have..Till which date the count was updated in the CIC , it is still a mystery...

ksedha said:
Hi,

Agree with you .....but I am afraid of ..because this is my second chance and earlier to this...my consultant was forgot to attach the xerox papers of my educational certs....due to that my file was returned to me. I again prepared it and the file was reached on 1st Dec, 2014. I asked the status today i.e. 9/2/2015 for DD and come to know .....not charged till date.

CIC had updated the status on 16th December for last two weeks and at that time the files in NOC 2281 were around 430+65+222 approx and remaining were 285 and they said we have taken a look on these 222 separated files and we will again check them for MI(ministerial instructions), when we come back to office.

Now we are not able to understand that the update given on 16th Dec was for till date...I mean for upto which month, moreover no idea for NOC 2281 whether they have already charged the DD for 1st Dec applicants or the work is halted by them....or what?

We can just wait for any official news, as many people has already left the forum and many of them are not updating the status.

God Knows the truth.

Regards,

Ksedha

mkm2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
This refers to above post, it is just a rough estimate that cic had published the cap status on dec 16, 2014 reflecting the total no. of application processed and received bu Nov 15, 2014

asab_ece

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting ..
Nomination.....
Awaiting...
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
ksedha said:
Hi,

God Knows the truth.

Regards,

Ksedha
KSedha,

The update provided on 16th Dec was for applications received latest till 1st Week of October.

Source -- Analysis on GSS.