+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
OMNI said:
unfortunately no one has the answer at this moment.

But hopefully by end of this month as the november applicants gets the AOR, CIC might update the numbers
Correct. The numbers will be updated weekly starting whenever applicants who applied on or after November 9th start
to receive AORs.

siriPR2014

Dec 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Dec-2013
AOR Received.
23-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with Application
Med's Request
UFM on 8th-May-2014
Med's Done....
Status updated on ECAS on 6th June 2014
What happens if I am going through attorney and the cap is filled by the time my application was reveiwed by CEC? OMG I am loosing all my money right :) Hopefully CEC gives the accurate information so that atleast all the new applicants will not waste any money..

All new applicants .. plz be careful..

siriPR2014

Dec 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Dec-2013
AOR Received.
23-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
UFM on 8th-May-2014
Med's Done....
Looks like very few applications are sent in Dec till now for the last three days. Guys plz add your details as well into the sheet so that its very easy for us to track.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
siriPR2014 said:
Looks like very few applications are sent in Dec till now for the last three days. Guys plz add your details as well into the sheet so that its very easy for us to track.

Yo, it's Dec 4th. lol. What were you expecting? :) Sit back and relax, there's gonna be tons
of December applicants.

reachsky

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
I received my Medical request on 13/Nov and completed it on 19/Nov. Prior to that I was asked to do RCMP finger print, which I did the same day on 12/Nov.

I am yet to receive RPRF request. I noticed that most of the people received Medical and RPRF request almost the same day and in my case I haven't received for almost a month. Is this normal or should I reach out to CIC, Sydney office.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
reachsky said:
I received my Medical request on 13/Nov and completed it on 19/Nov. Prior to that I was asked to do RCMP finger print, which I did the same day on 12/Nov.

I am yet to receive RPRF request. I noticed that most of the people received Medical and RPRF request almost the same day and in my case I haven't received for almost a month. Is this normal or should I reach out to CIC, Sydney office.
You should be posting in the December 2012 thread :) This one is for 2013 applicants. ::)

siriPR2014

Dec 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Dec-2013
AOR Received.
23-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
UFM on 8th-May-2014
Med's Done....
Yes.. Plz delete it from this topic.. This is only for Dec 2013 applicants.. eagerly waiting for my AOR number and you are saying medicals are done.. :)

tunaibasu

Sep 10, 2013
Hello guys...do you have any idea how long does it take for Canada Post Xpresspost courier to reach Nova Scotia from Toronto? i sent my application on 6th but still it shows in transit...

OMNI

Jan 30, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tunaibasu said:
Hello guys...do you have any idea how long does it take for Canada Post Xpresspost courier to reach Nova Scotia from Toronto? i sent my application on 6th but still it shows in transit...
Mostly by the next day...

siriPR2014

Dec 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Dec-2013
AOR Received.
23-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
UFM on 8th-May-2014
Med's Done....
For IELTS i got 6 above in all which is good. What i would like to know is if a person gets 7.5 above will he has better chances of PR approval when compared to me. I believe they will check individual applications and will not compare with other guys. Am I right??

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
siriPR2014 said:
For IELTS i got 6 above in all which is good. What i would like to know is if a person gets 7.5 above will he has better chances of PR approval when compared to me. I believe they will check individual applications and will not compare with other guys. Am I right??
The Canadian Experience Class is a pass/fail system. What that means, is that you either meet the criteria, in which case your application will most likely be approved - or you don't meet the criteria and your application will therefore be rejected.
They don't compare applications or process differently according to language test results.