none
Passport Req..
16-02-12 received 3-1-12 sent 3-2-12
VISA ISSUED...
april 26 visa received
LANDED..........
may 14 2012
dadaem said:
My hubby's ecas read "medicals received". Then I checked the link at the bottom part of the cic page "Application for Permanent Residence outside Canada" link. It says there, Medical results received falls under "Decision Made" category. Could it be that my hubby's ppr is coming very soon??? I'm so excited!:D
may i ask if you're the sponsor and your husband is the sponsored person? what details do you use to log on ecas? its the sponsor's details right? pls let me know coz im lil bit confused. still no change at my ecas. application received. thats all i have. just want to check if im doin the right thing. thanks

mistletoes

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 5,2011
File Transfer...
Feb. 14,2012
Med's Done....
Oct. 6,2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2-28-12 received (2-17-12 letter date)
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 16,2012. Received Apr 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soooon! See u Mahal ko!
dadaem said:
My hubby's ecas read "medicals received". Then I checked the link at the bottom part of the cic page "Application for Permanent Residence outside Canada" link. It says there, Medical results received falls under "Decision Made" category. Could it be that my hubby's ppr is coming very soon??? I'm so excited!:D

Hi dadaem congrats for the update, mine hasnt changed yet fron App received, oh only the middle name that was added in feb 20 nothing more til now Lol. I hope its your hubby's ppr on the door soon, i hope mine as well - im over excited! Lol

adventurer

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
dadaem said:
:) the moment i saw your latest post.. I looked for that link you said. Well I think it really is a good thing to look forward to. Not that I am saying that we should expect for any negatives.. it is just encouraging to read something that will further keep your spirit up, specially in this waiting game we have. Let us hope that they will not require or ask for anything more than our passports... :) Anyway if they will require any additional infos or papers it will not be a problem as long as the processing will go on perfectly. Keep me posted on your processing updates dadaem please.. :) we are just days apart from our application date but we have the same status now.. so every time you have new post here I get excited to check it.

L

laleh_d

missmini said:
i'm soo sorry :( but listen i don't think u r the only one left..like it happens at the visa offices too, some applications r faster some r slower...if u got the AOR maybe they started to process it, or maybe not....maybe there's one november applicant before u ::) who knows....but if u overthink it does not help on the contrary....i honestly believe that members on this forum r maybe 10% from everyone, so the fact that some here got it, maybe they r just the lucky few, u don't know...
also maybe they could check something extra and they wait for reply from there, nothing bad...maybe sometimes they just randomly check more...
from ur flag r u resident in Quebec? if yes than they have even less to check since there r less requirements and less forms to submit ::) so it will b even more confusing why it takes longer
stay positive and don't think abt it....the approval will come by surprise and maybe this longer wait will mean a shorter wait in the 2nd step and that's the important part ;) good luck!!!

laleh joon did u get urs yet?
Hi guys.
no I haven't heard from them yet. :( I have received my AOR and it stated that my application has been received on December 16th!!! I'm very disappointed.

adventurer

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
SamJean78 said:
may i ask if you're the sponsor and your husband is the sponsored person? what details do you use to log on ecas? its the sponsor's details right? pls let me know coz im lil bit confused. still no change at my ecas. application received. thats all i have. just want to check if im doin the right thing. thanks

hello samjean78, I hope you don't mind if i made a comment about your query regarding dadems post. I read in her previous post that she is the sponsor of her husband who is the primary applicant. About the details in logging in with ecas. What I use and I think most of others here use is the sponsor's information. I think you are doing the right thing, have you tried to click on that "application received" part. Cause the specific date and additional informations about your application will be shown in there. Well if you have already done that and it is just the date of the application received is the only thing shown in there, don't fret .. :) wait a little more they might update it anytime now. One more thing I have read in some threads that there are applications /cases in were their ecas were not updated accordingly. What I mean is.. they already received their ppr.. was already DM and already have their passports with visa on hand but their stubborn ecas still reads.. APPLICATION RECEIVED. So the best thing we can do is have more patience and be more positive. I know it is not an easy thing cause we are clueless and we can't bug them inquiring every now and then about our application status. However as long as we stay positive.. we are inviting positive things.. :)

SamJean78

Oct 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2011
File Transfer...
29-12-11
Med's Done....
23-09-11
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
april 26 visa received
LANDED..........
may 14 2012
adventurer said:
hello samjean78, I hope you don't mind if i made a comment about your query regarding dadems post. I read in her previous post that she is the sponsor of her husband who is the primary applicant. About the details in logging in with ecas. What I use and I think most of others here use is the sponsor's information. I think you are doing the right thing, have you tried to click on that "application received" part. Cause the specific date and additional informations about your application will be shown in there. Well if you have already done that and it is just the date of the application received is the only thing shown in there, don't fret .. :) wait a little more they might update it anytime now. One more thing I have read in some threads that there are applications /cases in were their ecas were not updated accordingly. What I mean is.. they already received their ppr.. was already DM and already have their passports with visa on hand but their stubborn ecas still reads.. APPLICATION RECEIVED. So the best thing we can do is have more patience and be more positive. I know it is not an easy thing cause we are clueless and we can't bug them inquiring every now and then about our application status. However as long as we stay positive.. we are inviting positive things.. :)
thank you adventurer. you're such an angel. thanks for the effort and boosting my confidence. Maybe Im just being impatient. Well, Had some delay with my medical thats why im being like this. I had my medical done last september and filed my papers last october. But last november i received a letter from the embassy that i needed to undergo some additional test and had to wait till feb for the result. I called my DMP and they already send the result last feb 6. hopefully, ill received my ppr soon. thanks again.

adventurer

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
SamJean78 said:
thank you adventurer. you're such an angel. thanks for the effort and boosting my confidence. Maybe Im just being impatient. Well, Had some delay with my medical thats why im being like this. I had my medical done last september and filed my papers last october. But last november i received a letter from the embassy that i needed to undergo some additional test and had to wait till feb for the result. I called my DMP and they already send the result last feb 6. hopefully, ill received my ppr soon. thanks again.
anytime... :)

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
adventurer said:
:) the moment i saw your latest post.. I looked for that link you said. Well I think it really is a good thing to look forward to. Not that I am saying that we should expect for any negatives.. it is just encouraging to read something that will further keep your spirit up, specially in this waiting game we have. Let us hope that they will not require or ask for anything more than our passports... :) Anyway if they will require any additional infos or papers it will not be a problem as long as the processing will go on perfectly. Keep me posted on your processing updates dadaem please.. :) we are just days apart from our application date but we have the same status now.. so every time you have new post here I get excited to check it.
I sure will keep everyone posted! My hubby's pumped! Lol. Too excited to be with me. ;D

ksunny

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2011
AOR Received.
30-12-2011 but e-mail received 06-02-2012
File Transfer...
15-02-2012
Med's Request
E-Cas shows Medical Received
Med's Done....
12-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2012 was In Process on March 19, 2012
LANDED..........
06-04-2012
adventurer said:
Hey guys, just to add on to what adventurer said, my cousin applied for her spouse 2 years ago and although I know timelines have changed, she too said that she would get updates faster than they would appear on e-cas. Basically, she would have approvals from CPC-M, her PPR Request and DM from ND faster than it would be updated on E-cas which is pretty frustrating as E-Cas becomes useless and doesn't serve a real purpose but lets hope things have changed now. My E-Cas updated to say Medical Records have been received so lets all cross our fingers.

I can't wait until one of us Decemberians gets a PPR request!

Ludovick

Star Member
May 16, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-13-2011
AOR Received.
Feb-22-2012
File Transfer...
Mar-12-2012
Med's Done....
Dec-01-2011
Passport Req..
April-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
July-16-2012
LANDED..........
Aug-11-2012
OMG! I can't beleive it, I got my approval today, finally after 72 days waiting. I felt so depressed lately, I tough I would never receive that email :p I feel super excited now, can't wait to tell the good news to my wife tonight :D

Please update the spreadsheet: applied on Dec-13, got approval Feb 22

thanks for your support guys!

SamJean78

Oct 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2011
File Transfer...
29-12-11
Med's Done....
23-09-11
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
april 26 visa received
LANDED..........
may 14 2012
ksunny said:
Hey guys, just to add on to what adventurer said, my cousin applied for her spouse 2 years ago and although I know timelines have changed, she too said that she would get updates faster than they would appear on e-cas. Basically, she would have approvals from CPC-M, her PPR Request and DM from ND faster than it would be updated on E-cas which is pretty frustrating as E-Cas becomes useless and doesn't serve a real purpose but lets hope things have changed now. My E-Cas updated to say Medical Records have been received so lets all cross our fingers.

Thanks ksunny. well i just checked my ecas yesterday and my middle name appeared. cant believe even a tiny lil detailed would make me feel excited. thou i dont know if that means anything heheehheh.

ocanadaguy

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-1-2012
AOR Received.
07-09-2012
Med's Done....
31-10-2011
Congrats ludovick :)

I can't even imagine how nervous you must have felt... and how great you must feel now.. from one extreme to another :) I wish you smooth sailing from here on :) All the best!

Ludovick

Star Member
May 16, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-13-2011
AOR Received.
Feb-22-2012
File Transfer...
Mar-12-2012
Med's Done....
Dec-01-2011
Passport Req..
April-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
July-16-2012
LANDED..........
Aug-11-2012
ocanadaguy said:
Congrats ludovick :)

I can't even imagine how nervous you must have felt... and how great you must feel now.. from one extreme to another :) I wish you smooth sailing from here on :) All the best!
yeah, you have no idea lol I can hardly sleep the last week, so nervous that something was wrong with our application. I'm just happy that Phase 1 is behind us now, the real final waiting can finally start now :)

XAVIER14

Jan 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/04/2012
AOR Received.
02/17/2012-Approved-02/21/2012
Med's Done....
11/17/2011
Passport Req..
rcvd-04/04/2012 sent-04/ 11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/24/2012-recived-05/02/2012
LANDED..........
LANDED- 19 JUNE 2012 THANK YOU GOD...
congratulations ludovick ;)

adventurer

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
ksunny said:

That was really something ksunny.. yeah you said it right ecas adds up a ton loads of frustration whenever its "update day" and yet we see no changes.. as always all we can do is hope for the best and wait for that very thing our heart desires... visa baby! :) well for now.. ppr!! come on.. ! we are waiting patiently for you sweety... ;)