+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dear Mr.Qorax & Seniors Please help me out - PCC Saudi Arabia

Nithin2211

Jul 27, 2011
Dear Mr.Qorax & Seniors

I have gone through your postings and they seems to be informative. I would like to have a small favour from your side.
could you help me out Please ....

Basically I am an Indian Citizen and I was employed in Saudi Arabia from June 2007 to June 2009.
I applied for Canada PR under FSW category on Dec 2009, My Visa office is New Delhi. (NOC code 1111)

I got my first medical on Jan. 2011. At that point of time they have asked me to submit Saudi Arabia PCC. I sent mails to Saudi Embassy in New Delhi and Indian Embassy in Riyadh requesting for PCC. But I did not get proper response from them. So I had to draft a detailed letter to ND CHC for not obtaining a PCC from Saudi Arabia, and also I had to return the medical papers and requested for new medicals as my new born baby was not included on Feb.2011.

Later on I received the second medicals on Mar 2011. This time they asked me to “Please provide any correspondence with KSA Embassy”.

I had completed the new medicals on March 15,2011 and had couriered all the documents including correspondence mail copies received from KSA Embassy in New Delhi and Indian Embassy in Riyadh.

My RPRF was encashed on 05-04-2011.

We have n't received our Visas yet. Will there be any problem in our case ?

Your suggestions are highly appreciable.

Please do help us in this regard.

Regards

Nithin

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nithin2211 said:
Dear Mr.Qorax & Seniors

I have gone through your postings and they seems to be informative. I would like to have a small favour from your side.
could you help me out Please ....

Basically I am an Indian Citizen and I was employed in Saudi Arabia from June 2007 to June 2009.
I applied for Canada PR under FSW category on Dec 2009, My Visa office is New Delhi. (NOC code 1111)

I got my first medical on Jan. 2011. At that point of time they have asked me to submit Saudi Arabia PCC. I sent mails to Saudi Embassy in New Delhi and Indian Embassy in Riyadh requesting for PCC. But I did not get proper response from them. So I had to draft a detailed letter to ND CHC for not obtaining a PCC from Saudi Arabia, and also I had to return the medical papers and requested for new medicals as my new born baby was not included on Feb.2011.

Later on I received the second medicals on Mar 2011. This time they asked me to “Please provide any correspondence with KSA Embassy”.

I had completed the new medicals on March 15,2011 and had couriered all the documents including correspondence mail copies received from KSA Embassy in New Delhi and Indian Embassy in Riyadh.

My RPRF was encashed on 05-04-2011.

We have n't received our Visas yet. Will there be any problem in our case ?

Your suggestions are highly appreciable.

Please do help us in this regard.

Regards

Nithin
Hi,

Your statements are contradicting.

You did receive some answers for your requests to Saudi Embassy Delhi and Indiandian embassy Riyadh.

I sent mails to Saudi Embassy in New Delhi and Indian Embassy in Riyadh requesting for PCC. But I did not get proper response from them.

you also mentioned:

..............and had couriered all the documents including correspondence mail copies received from KSA Embassy in New Delhi and Indian Embassy in Riyadh.