+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dear Friends & Experts, need your help (Student Visa)

Dalal Krayem

Nov 14, 2012
Dear Friends, I am new here and I need your support.

My brother would like to study in University in Canada; we receive a conditional admission from the University saying that he must complete The English Academic Program and upon successful he can join the Bachelor degree, my question here is in the Student Visa Application IMM 1294

In the box : program of study shall I put Bachelor of Arts only or to put EAP + Bachelor?
In the Tuition fess what to write? We only receive the cost of the English Program $3,500
In this case shall we mention this amount only and what about room and board + other expenses?

Because I saw other student application mentioned 10,000 for the tuition fess and 7,200 for room& Board and last other expenses 4,200.

I really confused about this issue.

Your help will be highly appreciated.
Many thanks
Dalal

NeedleArtist

Star Member
Oct 9, 2008
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dalal Krayem said:
Any help please???
Give people time to read your inquiries. When someone who feels knowledgeable to respond to your inquiries has had a chance to read and mull over them, you'll most likely receive the responses you seek.

Also keep on mind the time zone deferential. Many experts may only check these message boards once or twice a day, work fulltime jobs, and have lives outside of this awesome immigration resource! Be patient.

Best of luck in your endeavours.