Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/7/2011
AOR Received.
15/9/2011
It's been 15 months.Everyday passes and no news.Jan,Feb comes.I don't want it to continue .I don't wanna be apart when eid comes...

Zenabarm

Dec 6, 2012
arsha1363 said:
It's been 15 months.Everyday passes and no news.Jan,Feb comes.I don't want it to continue .I don't wanna be apart when eid comes...
so sorry to hear that sometimes i guess it happens if it takes that long for me am definitely visiting!!!

nelly*

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2012
File Transfer...
23-08-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2013
LANDED..........
02/03/2013
Toronto88 said:
http://goo.gl/KPO6y

see this link ... the one's with question mark in front of ur name
pls amend my med's date : 29-MAY-2012
also i'm d Applicant/Iranian/Female
if it's possible pls add d timeline of laval/imatra/laleh n kamelia who got their ppr in order to have an average time regarding ppr
thanks

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
nelly* said:
pls amend my med's date : 29-MAY-2012
also i'm d Applicant/Iranian/Female
if it's possible pls add d timeline of laval/imatra/laleh n kamelia who got their ppr in order to have an average time regarding ppr
thanks
done and done.

I also added another column from which we can see how long after getting In Process people usually got their PPR from Ankara VO

My theory is that this is a better way of calculating processing time because transferred files from Damascus have thrown off the numbers.
The 16 month figure on CIC website includes majority of Damascus files that have not been processed yet. They calculate that number by counting from the day you filed to the day you get your PPR. This number is very high for Damascus applicants because of the fiasco there from late year till spring of 2012 when they moved the files to Ankara.
If you look at this column you'll see that Ankara has maintained their 6 month processing time from the time they start reviewing your app.

E

Erina

Toronto88 said:
done and done.

I also added another column from which we can see how long after getting In Process people usually got their PPR from Ankara VO

My theory is that this is a better way of calculating processing time because transferred files from Damascus have thrown off the numbers.
The 16 month figure on CIC website includes majority of Damascus files that have not been processed yet. They calculate that number by counting from the day you filed to the day you get your PPR. This number is very high for Damascus applicants because of the fiasco there from late year till spring of 2012 when they moved the files to Ankara.
If you look at this column you'll see that Ankara has maintained their 6 month processing time from the time they start reviewing your app.
Thanks for the effort Toronto88. I'm wondering why would they process applications which were transferred directly to Ankara faster than those that went to Damascus and then Ankara? Isn't there priority given to older applicants? Since they have older Damascus files present in Ankara, what is their reasoning for not touching such files while processing newer applications? I think there is a reason behind it.....

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
Erina said:
Thanks for the effort Toronto88. I'm wondering why would they process applications which were transferred directly to Ankara faster than those that went to Damascus and then Ankara? Isn't there priority given to older applicants? Since they have older Damascus files present in Ankara, what is their reasoning for not touching such files while processing newer applications? I think there is a reason behind it.....
There could be several explanations. Let's assume there are 4 officers responsible for spousal applications. However Ankara VO might not have divided Damascus applications proportionally between them. For example they gave all the Damascus files to 1 officer and gave the files directly sent to Ankara to the other 3 officers. Or another explanation could be that Damascus applications sent them had complications that has dragged the processing time for them. For example a security issue or other things.

Anyway the reason behind it is not important for us to know and there is no way for us to figure it out for sure. The thing that matters is that we are seeing this pattern and we can be hopeful that this might mean that some of our files will get processed much faster than the 16 month period as we have seen with a number of recent PPRs.

I hope your right Toronto88 cause if I have to wait 15 months for my husband I wont I will go back to Iran
I'm pretty sure it won't take 15 months for us. Me and my wife cannot be away for that long. If that happens I need to come up with a plan B!! :-X

E

Erina

Surely for now it's way shorter than 16 months, as we see almost every 2012 applicant have passed everything nd are waiting for security results. Like when we had 14 months in Damascus, they didn't touch a file after several months. The thing is it's moving now, but who knows what happens tomorrow, hope for bests anyways.

Raha-Iran

Nov 8, 2012
Dear Toronto88 , thanks for adding me to spreadsheet . But my user name is raha-Iran . I think I made a mistake in filling the form.

arsha1363

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/7/2011
AOR Received.
15/9/2011
If you had to ,you all would wait for even more than 15 months and had to accept being apart.The thing is, you won't probably have to wait this long.My processing took this long because of closer of Damascus VO unfortunatly...

Medi2012

Oct 2, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
Nomination.....
10-08-2012 in process
AOR Received.
04-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-07-2012
Med's Request
EXT MED RQTED-PARIS DEC 03,2012
Med's Done....
14-12-2011
Passport Req..
MARCH 6th,2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 11, 2013
LANDED..........
April 1st ,2013
Toronto88 said:
Anyone who wants to add their info to Ankara 2012 chart

Hi Toronto88 . I have send you my info and Amir2012 info too. I do take care of his case. Amir is in toronto and spousal case is female/Iranian.

Thanks for the help.

nelly*

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2012
File Transfer...
23-08-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2013
LANDED..........
02/03/2013
Toronto88 said:
done and done.

thanks...
i have d same prediction :)
hope your theory comes true

nelly*

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2012
File Transfer...
23-08-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2013
LANDED..........
02/03/2013
arsha1363 said:
If you had to ,you all would wait for even more than 15 months and had to accept being apart.The thing is, you won't probably have to wait this long.My processing took this long because of closer of Damascus VO unfortunatly...
yeah u'r right, if it takes that long we can't do anything but wait!
arsha jan omidvaram harche zudtar ppr beshi, being apart is so hard :(