App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
:)) i think we were just cyber bullied:))))))
Toronto88 said:
I take that back :D
Apparently that other forum has ownership rights! Let's just stick to this forum ;)

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
nazli said:
Hi
yes i did
i'm irannian and my hasband is a Quebec citizenship and he is irannian too
app received on 14/03/2012
file number on 17/06/2012
approval of Quebec on 22/08/2012
Ok tnx ur added. BTW I got some of ur info from ur previous posts on the forum. Like date of getting in process.

:)) i think we were just cyber bullied:))))))
I was bullied first!!!! :D

Zenabarm

Dec 6, 2012
Toronto88 said:
Nazli you have applied for immigration under spousal sponsorship?
If so please give me your timeline so I can add you to our spreadsheet. fill this form

Zenabarm I've added you already but there are some info missing. If you could fill that as well it'd be great
what info would that be??

Alireza_78

Nov 23, 2012
I am afraid January, Feb and March will come and the same story as Oct. , Nov and Dec continues. Don't think this wont happen for you as it happened for others who thought as you. They are just simply playing with our life. I am slowly thinking of going to the states as many of my friends did and now they have Green cards for their wives and themselves.

Zenabarm

Dec 6, 2012
Alireza_78 said:
I am afraid January, Feb and March will come and the same story as Oct. , Nov and Dec continues. Don't think this wont happen for you as it happened for others who thought as you. They are just simply playing with our life. I am slowly thinking of going to the states as many of my friends did and now they have Green cards for their wives and themselves.
when did you apply??

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
Alireza_78 said:
Canadian Citizenship > US Green Card
I also prefer the culture and attitude of Canadians

Zenabarm

Dec 6, 2012
does anyone know someone who took less than the posted processing time to get a sponsorship done??

and US is not Canada and never will be!! watch bowling for columbine!!! also EVERYONE wants to come to Canada, my bros in France and his fiance is french they all want to come here!! now that says it all!

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
Zenabarm said:
does anyone know someone who took less than the posted processing time to get a sponsorship done??

and US is not Canada and never will be!! watch bowling for columbine!!! also EVERYONE wants to come to Canada, my bros in France and his fiance is french they all want to come here!! now that says it all!
yes quite a few actually
their timeline is here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjbAo-cfJJ1IdGVxVjE1SkN1c2lNUFhMTzJ4Uy1DUlE#gid=0

mohammad K.

Sep 1, 2012
Hey everyone,

What do you think we make a new thread "Ankara Spousal 2009 - 2012" or something similar?

This one is just getting useless since I can't refer back to anything. Post numbers are getting really high and page numbers get harder to follow?
We can Post a final message with a large size and refer everyone to there with a link.
I see that we have new members joining us on page +1500. And we are updating our database (thanks Toronto88). The link is floating around and it's very confusing for newer members to follow things.

If one of us posts the important links, notes and guides on the first page of that thread, then everyone can be easily referred to (page 1) for timeline, GCMS notes, and it can be updated all the time.
I think it's a good idea unless there is something I haven't considered...