+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

hera.baker

Apr 29, 2012
rah said:
Yeah I know. For me it is 3 years And one month that we are living like this.
That's NUTS! How are you doing it? I lived with my husband for nearly 2 years and now I'm here for nearly 4 months and I'm done! I'm heading back soon if things don't go through. WOW 3 YEAR?? That's strength and patience! What seems to be the prob?

rowshan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
rowshan said:
My wife was asked to redo her medical exam. This is the second time this has happened. The first time she had to redo it as well. Has anyone experienced this? Is this normal? She doesn't have any health problems so I'm thinking it's because of something else.
Well in the email I received it mentions that they may ask for additional tests to be carried out so I guess maybe I shouldn't be too worried.

"Various tests will be conducted, including chest x-rays, blood tests and urinalysis. After the completion of your initial medical examination and submission of reports, further tests or reports may be requested."

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
ayad said:
what's CAIPS FOR AND AND HOW DO I GRT IT
Ayad
CAIPS are all the notes on your file. The applicant has to order them (all the firms are available on the CIC website. They cost 5 dollars and they take about 1 month to receive. Lots of us who recently ordered CAIPS saw "not started" on everything.... Even after being "in process" for over a year. I wouldn't recommend bothering with ordering them, they seem quite useless. Some people received PPR within days or weeks after receiving CAIPS that said everything on their file was not started.

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
hera.baker said:
Greetings,

My husband has an interview scheduled in Ankara for next month. Anyone have any idea how long after the interview, if all goes well, does he receive a visa?

Thanks!
Hi!
If u don't mind me asking what is your timeline? As far as getting PPR after interview, there is no way of knowing. We've had some people receive it the same day as the interview while others have waited a few months. Nothing is set in stone in this process! Good luck;)

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
okay ya I don't understand something people have been waiting for 1 year to see applicaion in process or medicals recieved and other things mine cic when I logg on it says that and has been saying that since they recieved my file back in aug 5??!

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
ayad said:
okay ya I don't understand something people have been waiting for 1 year to see applicaion in process or medicals recieved and other things mine cic when I logg on it says that and has been saying that since they recieved my file back in aug 5??!
I guess it depends on who's working on your file. Mine only said application received on April 12,2011 until Feb 2012 when they added medical results received. It still does not say in process. I give up trying to figure out this process.... No rhyme or reason at all!! Hopefully we are all getting close:)

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
hera.baker said:
That's NUTS! How are you doing it? I lived with my husband for nearly 2 years and now I'm here for nearly 4 months and I'm done! I'm heading back soon if things don't go through. WOW 3 YEAR?? That's strength and patience! What seems to be the prob?
Thanks. Yeah it is really hard. When me and my husband decided to get married he had just started his millitary service. The military service was supposed to be done in 2 years but he had signed an agreement to work there for 3 years. In Iran if u have a phd you can teach in a university instead normal military service but insead it is 3 years and he got not apply for a passport by the time he finishes his 3 years contract of teaching. That is why my parents did not allow us to get martied until he is allowed to apply for visa. So we just got engaged. Fortunatly I had to wait only 2 years and he was allowed to apply for passport sooner to attend a conference (under special circumstances got his passport). Now it is almost one year from the marriage. So totally 3 years of long distance relationship.

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
rah said:
Yeah I know. For me it is 3 years And one month that we are living like this.
for me it has been 6 f***ken years and nothing done on my file, it is in Ankara right now they are not replying to my e-mails.
the embassies in the middle east don't care about us arabs or persians. they are racist against us. they much prefer to speed up processing for other nations applicants. it is 100% true.

David Benz

May 18, 2012
Arezou said:
The client ID is enough. You can refer to it they can identify your file.
VO= visa office
For CAIPS notes you have to fill needed forms ( signed by applicant).
Thank u again Arezou jan, I'd like to know what is the benefits from getting my CAIPS notes pls.
I've emailed Amman to check about my file do u've an idea how long it take them to get back to me

hera.baker

Apr 29, 2012
Yeah, Iran and it's laws! There are so many things about it I love, and that's the one's I can't stand.

My timeline: July is when the VO received my application and nearly 2 months ago we got an interview for June in Ankara. My husband is from Iraq. If anyone wants, I can give an update as to whatever happens during and after the interview!

Thanks everyone for your input. I guess we all just sit and wait. I hope things work out for everyone. Worst thing is a divorce after all this headache ;) with divorce rates increasing you can't deny that the possibilities are much more likely, so to that, I hope we each make it through this process alive and through our marriages safely!

hera.baker

Apr 29, 2012
ihabkal said:
for me it has been 6 f***ken years and nothing done on my file, it is in Ankara right now they are not replying to my e-mails.
the embassies in the middle east don't care about us arabs or persians. they are racist against us. they much prefer to speed up processing for other nations applicants. it is 100% true.
Racism is clearly present, but we can't blame all of our problems on that, and then again, you can't deny we Middle Eastern's are heat bags. Our "countries" don't give citizenships to anyone and these poor native Canadians got invaded by the Brits and French and started accepting people from all over the world to maintain their economy ;) and be humanitarian. Then again, 6 years is crazy! Maybe it's time for plan B ;) not that it's any of my business.

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
rowshan said:
Well in the email I received it mentions that they may ask for additional tests to be carried out so I guess maybe I shouldn't be too worried.

"Various tests will be conducted, including chest x-rays, blood tests and urinalysis. After the completion of your initial medical examination and submission of reports, further tests or reports may be requested."
Dear Rowshan
when did it expire?
when did Ankara send this email for redonig it?
I redid it without they ask for it

rowshan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Expired in february; sent me an email a few days ago requesting a 2nd medical exam and Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee .

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
rowshan said:
Expired in february; sent me an email a few days ago requesting a 2nd medical exam and Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee .
Don't worry
I think it 's a good sign ,
I hope that we will recieve good news sooner,
ham inke ye khabari azashoon gerefti bayad khoda ro shokr koni , ma ke felan hichi ,dare mishe 1sal vali NOTHING