First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
i live in canada what time is the best time to call them do you know?...please let me know thunx...
I'm in Canada too, I called at about 630am my time which was 330pm for them. Call them either really late at night or really early in the morning. Unless u want to get up in the middle of the night:)

fadimaya

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
i am asking this question for the 100 times lol i asked sohrab since he s in immigration but he didn t answer me . so i ll ask it in general for alll , i sponsor my wife she s coming to canada quebec i am now in Bc i got a job here does it harm the porocess or make it longer if it does i ll just go back to quebec and leave my job !!!! plus when i got my caips in in clients details they put my wife name and last name and gender Man !!!!! omg crazy lol my wife is a woman lol! am not married to a man so i sent an email for immigration caips reponsbale they asked toi email the embassy i did email them last week and no answer stilll , as far as for beirut applicants , no visas till now for everyone so `we are all in the same boat but beirut gave a sign of working by sending soem emails to some people asking for some documents , and again congra arezou sohrab aliaria , and wish the best for alll and i pray for me and for u alll , sohrab arezou aliaria stay in contact with us coz we still need u guys arround i am really sad for beirut and amman situation inshalla it s just a matter of time and we will be alll with our families , plz plz someone answer me coz everytime i ask this question now answer , hope that sohrab will read this time or anyone can answer

fadimaya

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
i am asking this question for the 100 times lol i asked sohrab since he s in immigration but he didn t answer me . so i ll ask it in general for alll , i sponsor my wife she s coming to canada quebec i am now in Bc i got a job here does it harm the porocess or make it longer if it does i ll just go back to quebec and leave my job !!!! plus when i got my caips in in clients details they put my wife name and last name and gender Man !!!!! omg crazy lol my wife is a woman lol! am not married to a man so i sent an email for immigration caips reponsbale they asked toi email the embassy i did email them last week and no answer stilll , as far as for beirut applicants , no visas till now for everyone so `we are all in the same boat but beirut gave a sign of working by sending soem emails to some people asking for some documents , and again congra arezou sohrab aliaria , and wish the best for alll and i pray for me and for u alll , sohrab arezou aliaria stay in contact with us coz we still need u guys arround i am really sad for beirut and amman situation inshalla it s just a matter of time and we will be alll with our families , plz plz someone answer me coz everytime i ask this question now answer , hope that sohrab will read this time or anyone can answer

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
why dont you get in contact with cic agents or even an immigration consultant or something along those lines...i have no idea but just some ideas explore them and inshallah you will find the correct answer from someone...im sorry if this is not what you would expect but i just feel bad that no answers have been written to your Qs

fadimaya said:

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
fadimaya said:
I agree... Call CIC just to be sure. I wouldn't think that mOving would affect the process, just send a change of address to your VO, but a call could confirm that for sure. Good luck!!

Oct 17, 2011
Congrats to you as well, Arezuo, indeed I am glad she got a chance to meet you in person :) hope you are good trip back.
Also congrats to Aliaria and WXYZ. Also very happy to hear good news form Amman for our members.

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
Hab said:
Hi still waiting,

thanks for the shart. For me, application received by cic is 10-11-2010 and e-mail for medical is 4-10-2011.
Thanks Hab, your info has been updated.

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
fadimaya said:
I completely agree with everyone who said call CIC just to be sure; however, logically I'd say that since you're not moving out permanently then it shouldn't be a problem, but I'd think she'd need to land in Quebec then go because of the Certificat de Seection, please call them and confirm.

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
WXYZ said:
tnx a lot and woowww so its been crazy:)) wish u the best to ...ow and what about the legendary faridzad:))?
Congrats WXYZ!!! It's amazing that it's hard to keep track of who got their PRs!!!! I hope this extends to Amman and Beirut soon!!!

tati00

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
lebanon - tripoli
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/3/2011
File Transfer...
27/4/2011
Med's Done....
4/2/2011
still waiting said:
Guys, especially LEBANESE APPLICANTS, I have completed a new spreadsheet outlining the processing times of Lebanese applicants through the infamous Beirut VO. Please check it out and make sure that the info is correct; if your info is missing please let me know to edit it. Furthermore, please give me your info if you're not there yet.

P.S. Anoushka, I didn't find your name in there so please share your info.
Arezou, very exciting news, hopefully we all share the experience of our PPR day!!!!!
i think you should add that i'm pregnant :)

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still waiting said:
Guys, especially LEBANESE APPLICANTS, I have completed a new spreadsheet outlining the processing times of Lebanese applicants through the infamous Beirut VO. Please check it out and make sure that the info is correct; if your info is missing please let me know to edit it. Furthermore, please give me your info if you're not there yet.

P.S. Anoushka, I didn't find your name in there so please share your info.
Arezou, very exciting news, hopefully we all share the experience of our PPR day!!!!!
Hi still waiting,
you forgot me ::) I am the oldest one
OR
you do not want to add me because it is sooooooooooo easy to see my NAME

AliAria

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Arezou or Sohrab I understand that they want the follwoing:
· 2 recent photographs (35 mm x 45 mm, white background) for you and each accompanying family member.
· Height and eye colour in writing for you and each accompanying family member.

Now, are there instructions on exactly how the photos should look like? 35 mm x 45 mm from chin to head and ear to ear? or the whole picture shall be taken that way? If she goes to take the pictures should she refer to them as visa pictures?

And the height and eye colours, should they be written behind the pictures or just on a piece of paper?

I really appreciate it guys :)

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
vivi2 said:
Ankara, please make me, A+M, Parastoo, Samira, Siavash happy too ...

And Amman and Beirut, please send us rain of PPRs and make our dear friends happy ...
Vi Vi jooooooonam, it 's so stressfull,
every time that I 'm checking my email my heart beat 1000 ;)
akharesh anfaktoos mikonam :D

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
AliAria said:
Arezou or Sohrab I understand that they want the follwoing:
· 2 recent photographs (35 mm x 45 mm, white background) for you and each accompanying family member.
· Height and eye colour in writing for you and each accompanying family member.

Now, are there instructions on exactly how the photos should look like? 35 mm x 45 mm from chin to head and ear to ear? or the whole picture shall be taken that way? If she goes to take the pictures should she refer to them as visa pictures?

And the height and eye colours, should they be written behind the pictures or just on a piece of paper?

I really appreciate it guys :)
Thanks dear for sharing your information AliAria