+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

WXYZ

Star Member
Dec 22, 2011
Re: The game is over!

Arezou said:
Thanks!
Ishallah all of you will receive yor visas very soon and you will be as happy as we are!
ow my god congratz arezu whwn did u receive ur ppr? I think I m gonno send my pass with someone since I have just come back from Dubai an hour ago:)ow my god Im so exited for my self and everyone else... what about sohrab?!

fadimaya

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
i am asking this question for the 100 times lol i asked sohrab since he s in immigration but he didn t answer me . so i ll ask it in general for alll , i sponsor my wife she s coming to canada quebec i am now in Bc i got a job here does it harm the porocess or make it longer if it does i ll just go back to quebec and leave my job !!!! plus when i got my caips in in clients details they put my wife name and last name and gender Man !!!!! omg crazy lol my wife is a woman lol! am not married to a man so i sent an email for immigration caips reponsbale they asked toi email the embassy i did email them last week and no answer stilll , as far as for beirut applicants , no visas till now for everyone so `we are all in the same boat but beirut gave a sign of working by sending soem emails to some people asking for some documents , and again congra arezou sohrab aliaria , and wish the best for alll and i pray for me and for u alll , sohrab arezou aliaria stay in contact with us coz we still need u guys arround i am really sad for beirut and amman situation inshalla it s just a matter of time and we will be alll with our families , plz plz someone answer me coz everytime i ask this question now answer , hope that sohrab will read this time or anyone can answer

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
WXYZ said:
ow my god congratz arezu whwn did u receive ur ppr? I think I m gonno send my pass with someone since I have just come back from Dubai an hour ago:)ow my god Im so exited for my self and everyone else... what about sohrab?!
Sohrab got it as well ... Since you were gone lots of people got it, I think in the last two weeks we've had 8-9 PPRs ...
AliAria and WXYZ lots of congratulations, wish you guys the best. :)

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
aaa2012 congratulations a lot! :)

WXYZ

Star Member
Dec 22, 2011
vivi2 said:
Sohrab got it as well ... Since you were gone lots of people got it, I think in the last two weeks we've had 8-9 PPRs ...
AliAria and WXYZ lots of congratulations, wish you guys the best. :)
tnx a lot and woowww so its been crazy:)) wish u the best to ...ow and what about the legendary faridzad:))?

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
WXYZ said:
tnx a lot and woowww so its been crazy:)) wish u the best to ...ow and what about the legendary faridzad:))?
Ankara has totally forgotten about my case :( :( :(

Farid went to Ankara in person to inquire about his case and why its taking so long, they told him his case processing isn't finished yet BUT they gave him a multiple entry visitor visa valid until the expiry of his passport in 2016 or something ...

WXYZ

Star Member
Dec 22, 2011
vivi2 said:
Ankara has totally forgotten about my case :( :( :(

Farid went to Ankara in person to inquire about his case and why its taking so long, they told him his case processing isn't finished yet BUT they gave him a multiple entry visitor visa valid until the expiry of his passport in 2016 or something ...
strange!!
sooo much has happened I feel Ive been gone for a year:))
tnx again:)

and no they havent soon ishallaaa sooon:)

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
Ankara, please make me, A+M, Parastoo, Samira, Siavash happy too ...

And Amman and Beirut, please send us rain of PPRs and make our dear friends happy ...

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
WXYZ and AliAria, can you guys please share the status of your e-cas and if you had seen it before and after PPR and if there was any difference ... Thanks :)

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Congrats!!!! Wow! This is awesome! Look at all these pprs this is great, I'm getting goosebumps!! Good luck to everyone and I hope everyone's patience doesn't wear out :)

WXYZ

Star Member
Dec 22, 2011
vivi2 said:
WXYZ and AliAria, can you guys please share the status of your e-cas and if you had seen it before and after PPR and if there was any difference ... Thanks :)
I just checked it!! it says in process: and that they started processing on may 3 the date I received the PPR!!

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
has anyone here called the embassy in ankara at alll???/another week has passed and i have not heard anything back i need to call these people, if anyone has called and has been successful please let me know...thunx

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
vivi2 said:
Ankara, please make me, A+M, Parastoo, Samira, Siavash happy too ...

And Amman and Beirut, please send us rain of PPRs and make our dear friends happy ...

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

And Kurdistan-Kazal! He's next on the list for the Iranians! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vo's rain PPRs down in us;)

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
has anyone here called the embassy in ankara at alll???/another week has passed and i have not heard anything back i need to call these people, if anyone has called and has been successful please let me know...thunx
I called them awhile ago. The lady was very kind on the phone. She couldn't give me info on my individual case but she was nice! I say it's worth a try...

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
i live in canada what time is the best time to call them do you know?...please let me know thunx...

A+M said:
I called them awhile ago. The lady was very kind on the phone. She couldn't give me info on my individual case but she was nice! I say it's worth a try...