30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
A+M said:
That was supposed to say tears not years in my eyes lol! Say hello to your wife and I can just imagine her happiness!!
thanks a lot ,

actually we are going stay 1 week in Turkey 3 days in Ankara and 4 days in Istanbul , my wife's airline is Turkish . she will come back to Montreal . she doesn't have extra
off. i will come back Iran and arrange for my trip to Canada enshallah.

HappyGoLucky

Apr 26, 2012
faridzad said:
HE SAID , YOUR CERTIFICATE MARRIAGE IS DONE IN ITALY , SO IT IS NOT REGISTERED IN IRAN AND IT DIDN'T ISSUE BY MINISTER OF INTERIOR IN IRAN. MY WIFE EXPLAINED CLEARLY AND AFTER 1 HOUR ARGUE , HE TOLD ..OK OK COME BACK TOMORROW AND
Hello Faridzad,

Congratulations...I've just joined this forum. I applied to sponsor my wife who lives in Iran in Sept 2011. My marriage certificate is also from outside Iran (from the U.S. to be exact.) As in your case, it isn't registered with the Iranian Interior Ministry either. Given what the VO officers have told your wife about why they held up your application, I am beginning to get concerned. Could you elaborate on your case a little more? For example, is it the Immigration officials in Canada that need to look deeply into outside marriages or is it the regional VO? Did the VO official have any specific advice?

Many thanks for your reply and congrats again to you both

farahqa

Apr 21, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
March 2011
faridzad said:
Dear friends , i and my darling are in Ankara now. we went to Embassy for asking why my application is on hold for long time and couldn't receive any satisfactory reply after 21 months ? first of all , i should say to u all ...this VO is so different with VO in Damascus or Tehran. because we were seeing the Embassy and were thinking and talking slowly each other about ...suddenly 1 handsome tall man came close to me and asked me , how can i help you ? my wife told him, i wanna go into embassy for asking some questions .

and showed him her ID card. that man called to another person for getting admit to us.. then my wife could go to embassy and after 1 hour that passed she came out , her face was full of great news and far away she smiled to me . :)

wowwwwwwwwwwww SHE TALKED TO MAIN OFFICER . AND HE TOLD TO MY WIFE , WE ARE SO BUSY THERE ARE SO MANY TRANSFERRED APPLICATIONS AND SO SORRY FOR HOLDING YOUR FILE. ACTUALLY WE CAN NOT ISSUE PPR WITHOUT LETTER OF ADMIT FROM CIC . IMMIGRATION IS CHECKING DEEPLY ANY CERTIFICATE MARRIAGE HAS DONE IN OUT OF IRAN.

HE SAID , YOUR CERTIFICATE MARRIAGE IS DONE IN ITALY , SO IT IS NOT REGISTERED IN IRAN AND IT DIDN'T ISSUE BY MINISTER OF INTERIOR IN IRAN. MY WIFE EXPLAINED CLEARLY AND AFTER 1 HOUR ARGUE , HE TOLD ..OK OK COME BACK TOMORROW AND

WILL GIVE YOU TEMPORARY VISA FOR YOUR HUSBAND AND HE CAN WAIT FOR FINAL DECISION IN CANADA. YOU CAN LIVE WITH YOUR HUBAND IN CANADA. AND CAME OUT AND I GAVE MY PASSPORT TO THEM AND TOMORROW WE WILL GIVE BACK MY PASSPORT.

THE OFFICER SAID US , WE STAMP TEMPORARY VISA FOR 1 YEAR AND IF U RECEIVE E-MAIL FOR REQUESTING PASSPORT , YOUR HUSBAND SHOULD LEAVE CANADA AND THEN ENTER AS PERMANENT RESIDENT.

AKH JOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Congrats faridzad!!...

N

Nenan

faridzad said:
finally it finished the end of darkness nights. :p
congratulation Dear faridzad finaly :) you will get rid of this disgusting waiting of ppr ,when I saw 4 ppr sent from Ankara VO this month I was thinking of you and say poor faridzad when his suffering will end ,Allah never forget you and Allah inspire the officer to give you temporary visa till you get your ppr ,wish you the best, Allah bless your wife.

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
faridzad said:
Salam Farid jan
I 'm very happy for you and your sweet wife,
Congratulation :) :)

faridzad

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
HappyGoLucky said:
Hello Faridzad,

Congratulations...I've just joined this forum. I applied to sponsor my wife who lives in Iran in Sept 2011. My marriage certificate is also from outside Iran (from the U.S. to be exact.) As in your case, it isn't registered with the Iranian Interior Ministry either. Given what the VO officers have told your wife about why they held up your application, I am beginning to get concerned. Could you elaborate on your case a little more? For example, is it the Immigration officials in Canada that need to look deeply into outside marriages or is it the regional VO? Did the VO official have any specific advice?

Many thanks for your reply and congrats again to you both
welcome to your forum.. we are married in Italy . not registered in Iran. the officer said to my wife , IMMIGRATION in Ottawa is deeply checks on all of marriage certificates

that issue in outside Iran , he said ..it is so important for CIC for showing registered marriage for spouse application. for example he told , we had some applicants who had ceremony and legal certificate by same country ..but we accept just CERTIFICATE MARRIAGE ISSUED BY MINISTER OF INTERIOR IRAN . HE SAID , WE HAVE OFFICIAL TREATY WITH GOVERNMENT OF IRAN. WE DON'T CARE WHAT IS YOUR NATIONALITY ? BUT WE EMPHASIS ON REGISTERED MARRIAGE IN IRAN , EVEN U CAN MARRIAGE INTO EMBASSY OF IRAN IN OUTSIDE , BUT THE EMBASSY SHOULD REGISTER IN CIVIL , SPECIALLY FOR IRANIAN PEOPLE. IT CAN PREVENT OF FRAUD MARRAIGE.

HE SAID , if your husband has taken long time his background checks , because we didn't accept your certificate marriage .

my wife asked , what should i do now ? hes said , u have to apply for getting iranian rules marriage .

faridzad

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
Nenan said:
congratulation Dear faridzad finaly :) you will get rid of this sucks waiting of ppr ,when I saw 4 ppr sent from Ankara VO this month I was thinking of you and say poor faridzad when his suffering will end ,Allah never forget you and Allah inspire the officer to give you temporary visa till you get your ppr ,wish you the best, Allah bless your wife.
thanks dear , but i didn't still get ppr . i could get temporary visa for living and waiting the rest of my process in Canada

N

Nenan

faridzad said:
thanks dear , but i didn't still get ppr . i could get temporary visa for living and waiting the rest of my process in Canada
inshallah you get ppr very soon and untill that time you can be with your wife in Canada for 1 year and this great news :) .

parastoo

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
iran
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus (ankara)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011 damasdus
Med's Done....
28-11-2010 redo 28-11-2011
Passport Req..
8 JUNE 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 june 2012
LANDED..........
23 june 2012
faridzad said:
tabrikate faravan be BOOJ -P vvvvvvvvvvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa FARIDZAD
hoooooorrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SOHRAB biya farsi bazi , pesar didi che javabi dad , dige farid zanbilesho bardash rah baze baze dadashhhh :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
telesm shekast

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
faridzad said:
Cheers bro!
Yesssssssssssss u finally made it!

Oct 17, 2011
faridzad said:
Dear friends , i and my darling are in Ankara now. we went to Embassy for asking why my application is on hold for long time and couldn't receive any satisfactory reply after 21 months ? first of all , i should say to u all ...this VO is so different with VO in Damascus or Tehran. because we were seeing the Embassy and were thinking and talking slowly each other about ...suddenly 1 handsome tall man came close to me and asked me , how can i help you ? my wife told him, i wanna go into embassy for asking some questions .

and showed him her ID card. that man called to another person for getting admit to us.. then my wife could go to embassy and after 1 hour that passed she came out , her face was full of great news and far away she smiled to me . :)

wowwwwwwwwwwww SHE TALKED TO MAIN OFFICER . AND HE TOLD TO MY WIFE , WE ARE SO BUSY THERE ARE SO MANY TRANSFERRED APPLICATIONS AND SO SORRY FOR HOLDING YOUR FILE. ACTUALLY WE CAN NOT ISSUE PPR WITHOUT LETTER OF ADMIT FROM CIC . IMMIGRATION IS CHECKING DEEPLY ANY CERTIFICATE MARRIAGE HAS DONE IN OUT OF IRAN.

WILL GIVE YOU TEMPORARY VISA FOR YOUR HUSBAND AND HE CAN WAIT FOR FINAL DECISION IN CANADA. YOU CAN LIVE WITH YOUR HUBAND IN CANADA. AND CAME OUT AND I GAVE MY PASSPORT TO THEM AND TOMORROW WE WILL GIVE BACK MY PASSPORT.

THE OFFICER SAID US , WE STAMP TEMPORARY VISA FOR 1 YEAR AND IF U RECEIVE E-MAIL FOR REQUESTING PASSPORT , YOUR HUSBAND SHOULD LEAVE CANADA AND THEN ENTER AS PERMANENT RESIDENT.

Wow, such a great news and an inspiring story! All the best to you and your wife!

HappyGoLucky

Apr 26, 2012
faridzad said:
welcome to your forum.. we are married in Italy . not registered in Iran. the officer said to my wife , IMMIGRATION in Ottawa is deeply checks on all of marriage certificates

that issue in outside Iran , he said ..it is so important for CIC for showing registered marriage for spouse application. for example he told , we had some applicants who had ceremony and legal certificate by same country ..but we accept just CERTIFICATE MARRIAGE ISSUED BY MINISTER OF INTERIOR IRAN . HE SAID , WE HAVE OFFICIAL TREATY WITH GOVERNMENT OF IRAN. WE DON'T CARE WHAT IS YOUR NATIONALITY ? BUT WE EMPHASIS ON REGISTERED MARRIAGE IN IRAN , EVEN U CAN MARRIAGE INTO EMBASSY OF IRAN IN OUTSIDE , BUT THE EMBASSY SHOULD REGISTER IN CIVIL , SPECIALLY FOR IRANIAN PEOPLE. IT CAN PREVENT OF FRAUD MARRAIGE.

HE SAID , if your husband has taken long time his background checks , because we didn't accept your certificate marriage .

my wife asked , what should i do now ? hes said , u have to apply for getting iranian rules marriage .
Thank you Faridzad.

This is indeed worrying. I am not able to register my marriage with Iranian authorities nor do I want to. With any luck I shouldn't have to. The treaty issue is something that I'll have to look into. A treaty is after all an international obligation that Canada cannot ignore. I'll consult Immigration Canada and possibly a lawyer too.

I am glad it's all over for you...(almost) Welcome to Canada!

Mersi

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
I'm a little concerned about the marriage certificate.... We were married in Canada, not registered in Iran. Our marriage certificate is issued by the government of Canada, hopefully that means they'll recognize it and we won't have to register the marriage in Iran ???

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
Congrat faridzad. Hopefully you will receive ppr in less than one year.
So , does it mean you have to get your marriage registered in Iran and your wife has to come to Iran ?
I wish they told you this earlier and you could do something earlier

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
faridzad said:

wow thats great, so much interesting information, i knew about the admit but i didnt know about the marriage certificate thing, but thats amazing news, im so happy for you farid joon, atleast you will be with your wife while you wait for them to figure out the ppr issues which is worth a world, kheily khoshhalam barat, bara ma am doa kon baradar,