Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leb_Can said:
Hello,

Congratulations SnB2011,

I have a question: After getting the PPR how much time do you have to land in Canada?

Thanks and hope that March will be full of PPR!!!!!
Hi Leb_can :) , I think they will give us a visa that is valid till the date of the medical or till the expiry date of pass port.
which one expired first will be the expiry date of the visa

Leb_Can

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-April-2011
lele said:
Hi Leb_can :) , I think they will give us a visa that is valid till the date of the medical or till the expiry date of pass port.
Thanks Lele for your reply

maxalun

Jan 16, 2012
aaa2012 said:
Thanks for the reply. Is it okay if the return address is other than Baghdad? In this case it's Karbala (100km south of Baghdad)? Most courier sites cannot locate Karbala when trying to get a quote, only Baghdad is available. Does this mean she has to provide a Baghdad address for the return?

p.s I inderstand that you won't be able to receive mail to Karbala because there is no DHL office so it should route to Baghdad and they will call you.

Dear Friend ;
I'm Iraqi citizen so I Know all the Iraqi Governorates so I'm sure found DHL office in Karbalaa and they can sending from Baghdad and record all the information like address in Karbalaa and also the phone cell when receive the package again from Amman the DHL will call them .
If you need any thing please tell me
Nasalkoom al doa2

SnB2011

Sep 28, 2011
lele said:
Yes, I the email to my wife they say if visa is issued it would be valid till 30-Nov-2011, the month that my wife redid her medical.

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rah said:
Hi. I have a question for the Iranian guys.
Anybody knows how someone can bring their money from Iran to Canada. My hisband told me that you are allowed to bring 5000 . U can't take more than that to the airport. The government sells only afew thousands to the travelers and does not sell to people that have immigration visa . Plus you can't buy dollars in the market anymore. It is so hard to find dollar. Sorry i know it is not related to spousal visa, but I think many people here face the same problem and must have thought of something.
I know s/one whose got an exchange shop in TO, very trusted , me and my family transfer RIALS to his contact in Iran, the guy in TO gives out dollars.

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SnB2011 said:
Yes, I the email to my wife they say if visa is issued it would be valid till 30-Nov-2011, the month that my wife redid her medical.
u meant 2012 , right?

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
Dear Farid
don't worry, we will hear good news soon,
first of all is you :)

maxalun

Jan 16, 2012
aaa2012 said:
Thanks for the reply. Is it okay if the return address is other than Baghdad? In this case it's Karbala (100km south of Baghdad)? Most courier sites cannot locate Karbala when trying to get a quote, only Baghdad is available. Does this mean she has to provide a Baghdad address for the return?

p.s I inderstand that you won't be able to receive mail to Karbala because there is no DHL office so it should route to Baghdad and they will call you.

Greetings...
Dear Friend
I'm Iraqi citizen so I know all the Governorates of Iraq I sure there DHL Office in Karbalaa and they can send from Baghdad and record all the information like address in Karblaa and phone cell is very important because when receive the package from Amman DHL Office will be call them .
If you need anything please tell me
Nas2lkom al Doa2

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maxalun said:
Greetings...
Dear Friend
I'm Iraqi citizen so I know all the Governorates of Iraq I sure there DHL Office in Karbalaa and they can send from Baghdad and record all the information like address in Karblaa and phone cell is very important because when receive the package from Amman DHL Office will be call them .
If you need anything please tell me
Nas2lkom al Doa2
اهلا وسهلا و أسفين على ازعاج.

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
hello friends, i hope everyone is doing well, march is finally upon us we had 1 good news lets hope for more,
i wanted to share something with you guys, if any of you are in touch with MP's or lawyers dont believe what they say, for some reason they are misinformed, its funny and sad at the same time, my MP called me yesterday to UPDATE me on my file( i didnt ask him) he just keeps calling lol, anyways he was like they just started transferring files to ankara on march 1st , i was like hmmm really... wow , ok so i wonder why they are issuing PR's. he was like no theyre not lool , i didnt want to argue with the guy , i mean he was trying to help but it pissed me off when he was talking in the CALM voice and saying stuff that wasnt true, i was like ok listen sir i am in touch with the embassy, all files are there and there were about 50 visas issued in the first 2 days of march so what are you telling me, that my file is still in damascus? he didnt say anything and hung up, anyways either they are misinformed or they are trying to buy time for CIC,

maxalun

Jan 16, 2012
aaa2012 said:
اهلا وسهلا و أسفين على ازعاج.
اهلا بيك سيدي الكريم اذا احتجت اي شي رجاءا ابلغني مثلا عناوين ماتب DHL

N

Nenan

sohrab919 said:
hello friends, i hope everyone is doing well, march is finally upon us we had 1 good news lets hope for more,
i wanted to share something with you guys, if any of you are in touch with MP's or lawyers dont believe what they say, for some reason they are misinformed, its funny and sad at the same time, my MP called me yesterday to UPDATE me on my file( i didnt ask him) he just keeps calling lol, anyways he was like they just started transferring files to ankara on march 1st , i was like hmmm really... wow , ok so i wonder why they are issuing PR's. he was like no theyre not lool , i didnt want to argue with the guy , i mean he was trying to help but it pissed me off when he was talking in the CALM voice and saying stuff that wasnt true, i was like ok listen sir i am in touch with the embassy, all files are there and there were about 50 visas issued in the first 2 days of march so what are you telling me, that my file is still in damascus? he didnt say anything and hung up, anyways either they are misinformed or they are trying to buy time for CIC,
:eek: :eek:
I feel disappointed to hear that ,is that means the politics men talk in misleading way even in Canada ,I heard in Canada there is alot of faking specially when related to information , makes himself know every thing and in the fact he know nothing , you give your voice to your MP in the elections of parliament at least he should be honest.

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
sohrab919 said:
Dear Sohrab ,
thanks for every thing , I m very happy that we have an active and kind friend here that
help us and gives hopes to us,
ajret ba khoda ;)
I hope in March your wife gets her ppr

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
Nenan said:
:eek: :eek:
I feel disappointed to hear that ,is that means the politics men talk in misleading way even in Canada ,I heard in Canada there is alot of faking specially when related to information , makes himself know every thing and in the fact he know nothing , you give your voice to your MP in the elections of parliament at least he should be honest.
tell me about it! i was just pissed off because i knew what going on in my VO which is ankara, but if someone DIDNT KNOW they would be depressed/heartbroken/angry! thats why i went crazy , i was like listen dont inform me of something you cant even confirm

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
samira12 said:
Dear Sohrab ,
thanks for every thing , I m very happy that we have an active and kind friend here that
help us and gives hopes to us,
ajret ba khoda ;)
I hope in March your wife gets her ppr
fadayeeee shoma . vazifame, yeah going through this process has changed me... 12 months and i havent complained yet, yeah i miss her and i want to start my life but i can proudly say as much as this process has broken me down it hasnt brought me to my knees, because the thought of a new beginning and the future keeps me going, i try to help as much as i can and i hope everyone here gets the news they've been waiting on, no one deserves this NO ONE!