+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012

come on Ankara

Bilaldxb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Med's Request
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Passport Req..
INSHALLA BY AUG-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLA AUG-2012
Good morning everyone,

I called the VO in Ankara, and I asked some questions, and here are the answers: ( The lady was very nice and she said she fully understands the I might be going crazy about the transfer)

Q- did you start working on applications that you received from Damascus yet?
A- they have started working on them just last week but it will take until at least mid-march to give out the first batch of PPR

Q- If my application was sent to Damascus 8 months ago do I have to wait another 5 months ( Turkey Timeline) Does the timeline for me start for the start all over again.
A- No, but you might have to wait 2-3 months.

Q- New application's will it be the time line you have posted on CIC?
A- we will try to make it in 5 months but because there will be very big batch coming to us in the next 2-3 weeks ( Files that are still in Mississauga) you should give it a few more months maybe 6-7 months.

She told me that not to worry, because they are going with the files as fast as possible.

so people who have 10+ months INSHALLA you will be getting your PPR in the next 1-2 months.
BUT the first batch of PPR should be in MID-MARCH.

Hope the information helped you guys, Because it helped me A LOT!!!

And I didn't ask her the question that direct..lol
I asked questions kinda random and I got answers like that.

But I posted it like this so it will be VERY easy to understand it.

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
Bilaldxb said:
Good morning everyone,

I called the VO in Ankara, and I asked some questions, and here are the answers: ( The lady was very nice and she said she fully understands the I might be going crazy about the transfer)

A- they have started working on them just last week but it will take until at least mid-march to give out the first batch of PPR

Q- If i submitted my application more then 8 months ago to Damascus do I have to wait another 5 months ( Turkey Timeline)

A- we will try to make it in 5 months but because there will be very big batch coming to us in the next 2-3 weeks ( Files that are still in Mississauga) you should give it a few more months maybe 6-7 months.

She told me that not to worry, because they are going with the files as fast as possible.

so people who have 10+ months INSHALLA you will be getting your PPR in the next 1-2 months.

Wow great news, thanks for sharing. :)

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Bilaldxb said:
Good morning everyone,

Q- If i submitted my application more then 8 months ago to Damascus do I have to wait another 5 months ( Turkey Timeline)

Thanks Bilal.
It is helpful!

Bilaldxb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Med's Request
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Passport Req..
INSHALLA BY AUG-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLA AUG-2012
Arezou said:
Thanks Bilal.
It is helpful!
Can you please add me to the spreadsheet

My application was sent to CIC-M Sept,13,2011
Approval of sponsor Nov,17,2011.
My wife is IRAN national. and I'm a Canadian citizen living and working in Dubai with my wife.
Province: Ontario

Kat-H

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2011
File Transfer...
24-05-2011
Med's Request
19-2-2011 and 13-01-2012
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
11-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2012
Bilaldxb said:
Good morning everyone,

Q- If my application was sent to Damascus 8 months ago do I have to wait another 5 months ( Turkey Timeline) Does the timeline for me start for the start all over again.

That's really great...but do u think this applies to Beirut VO? ::) Thanks for the information!!

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Thank u so much for that info!! Puts me even more at ease:)

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
Bilaldxb said:
Good morning everyone,

thats great!! im amazed how helpful she was, i mean we cant compare it to syria, they just had a bad situation, but thanks bilald for the update, it sure made me smile haha, im almost 11.5 months so im anxious, but thats really good to hear ;D

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Hi,

Thanks for the infromations, I hope this is the same situation in beirut. If you say mid-March so I have to wait another month. In 2 days it will be 14 months that my file is in process. I hope with all my heart that my wife will receive his visa in March because I cannot wait more then that.

Bilaldxb said:
Good morning everyone,

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Thats great news about the VO in Turkey. The lady sounds so respectful to be answering your questions like that, the individuals in the VO office in Beirut are another story, very disrespectful people--they need an attitude check, when I was living in Lebanon for five months I could say I was being treating the same way by others! I'm very happy about this news from the VO in Turkey, and i'm sure it means the same for the VO's in Beirut and Jordan. Good luck all and happy valentines day xoxo

Kat-H

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2011
File Transfer...
24-05-2011
Med's Request
19-2-2011 and 13-01-2012
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
11-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2012
It is the season of Love! With February the 14th, enjoy the day of Valentine :)....I wish you a happy Valentine's Day, may you celebrate it with your lovers soon...Let's all pray together for this season to be the season of visas as well as love!!! :-*

Oct 17, 2011
Bilaldxb said:
Good morning everyone,

Thank you very much Bilal, this was very helpful and promising.

faridzad

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
Bilaldxb said:
Good morning everyone,

wow...thanks for this great news :D

maybe my ppr would be in the first their batch . after 20 moths

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kat-H said:
That's really great...but do u think this applies to Beirut VO? ::) Thanks for the information!!
Hi Kat-H, I knew from my friend that:
she received an email from the VO in beirut.
they said they do not have many files so all files will be finished before june :).

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Bilaldxb said:
Can you please add me to the spreadsheet

My application was sent to CIC-M Sept,13,2011
Approval of sponsor Nov,17,2011.
My wife is IRAN national. and I'm a Canadian citizen living and working in Dubai with my wife.
Province: Ontario
Dear Bilal

Your data is already in the chart. Row 119. I only will edit the nationality of your wife.