Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
rah said:
Has anyone here been asked for more documents?What did they ask for?
I heard sometimes they ask for family tree and school certificates. Is that true?
Thanks
Rah jun we were asked for some documents too, but the reason was we applied when my husband was still serving in the military, so they didn't have the info about his last months and where he served, so they sent him a form to fill about the details.

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
hi guys, well ankara emailed me back but it was a general message, i guess because i had a general question, but anyways it felt good getting some kind of a reply, so yeah pretty much they are saying EVEN if we didn't email you or let you know, your file has been transferred to other offices, which makes sense, i guess now we wait

Due to the closure of the Visa Section of the Canadian Embassy in Damascus, active Permanent Residence applications have been transferred as outlined below:

Citizens and Residents of Iran

All Permanent Resident applications have been transferred to Ankara, Turkey.

Citizens and Residents of Cyprus, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria

· Federal Skilled Worker and Federal Business Immigration Categories – All applications have been transferred to Ankara.

· Quebec, Provincial Nominee, and Family Class Sponsorship categories – Applications have been transferred to the following offices:

o Amman – Jordan, Syria, Iraq

o Beirut – Lebanon

o Tel Aviv – Cyprus

Please do not contact any visa office at this time to enquire about the status or location of your application. You should contact the appropriate visa office only if you wish to withdraw your application, or to change your contact information such as e-mail, telephone number, or address.

The visa office processing your application will contact you when they require further information from you, or are ready to provide you further instructions.

Please do not send additional documents to a visa office unless you have been specifically instructed to do so. Any document or e-mail you may have sent to Damascus will be forwarded to the correct office. Please do not send messages more than once, or to more than one visa office.

Sincerely,

Visa Section

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
sohrab919 said:
hi guys, well ankara emailed me back but it was a general message, i guess because i had a general question, but anyways it felt good getting some kind of a reply, so yeah pretty much they are saying EVEN if we didn't email you or let you know, your file has been transferred to other offices, which makes sense, i guess now we wait

Due to the closure of the Visa Section of the Canadian Embassy in Damascus, active Permanent Residence applications have been transferred as outlined below:

Citizens and Residents of Iran

All Permanent Resident applications have been transferred to Ankara, Turkey.

Citizens and Residents of Cyprus, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria

· Federal Skilled Worker and Federal Business Immigration Categories – All applications have been transferred to Ankara.

· Quebec, Provincial Nominee, and Family Class Sponsorship categories – Applications have been transferred to the following offices:

o Amman – Jordan, Syria, Iraq

o Beirut – Lebanon

o Tel Aviv – Cyprus

Please do not contact any visa office at this time to enquire about the status or location of your application. You should contact the appropriate visa office only if you wish to withdraw your application, or to change your contact information such as e-mail, telephone number, or address.

The visa office processing your application will contact you when they require further information from you, or are ready to provide you further instructions.

Please do not send additional documents to a visa office unless you have been specifically instructed to do so. Any document or e-mail you may have sent to Damascus will be forwarded to the correct office. Please do not send messages more than once, or to more than one visa office.

Sincerely,

Visa Section
Hey, I received the same exact email! I'm kind of happy now that I didn't only receive it (I thought they were annoyed with me and thats why said not to ask them any questions. HAaha)

Good luck. :)

Kat-H

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2011
File Transfer...
24-05-2011
Med's Request
19-2-2011 and 13-01-2012
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
11-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2012
i keep refreshing the cic website and checking my hotmail :p hoping to read good news...i really became obsessed by the visa issue ::)

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
nairyd said:
Hey, I received the same exact email! I'm kind of happy now that I didn't only receive it (I thought they were annoyed with me and thats why said not to ask them any questions. HAaha)

Good luck. :)
haha no no these are templates they use , but let me tell you something my friend, as a CIC agent i experienced this, when you email them, they have to read the email completely and decide which template they are going to use, so for example if there is something wrong with your file they arent going to send YOUR FILE IS IN QUEUE lol so yeah even though they sound boring these auto messages have a little meaning to them as well :D

Kat-H

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2011
File Transfer...
24-05-2011
Med's Request
19-2-2011 and 13-01-2012
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
11-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2012
ayad said:
does anyone know the right email for amman jordan ??
In case you have a general enquiry..this is the link: amman.immigration@international.gc.ca
Goodluck!!!

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,
since 7 month they ask me by mail to re do the medical, I re did it and they received it in Paris on the first of august. I asked them after 3 month they said be patient my file in the last stage, now 4 month have passed after that email and nothing, I send them an email since 3 weeks but nothing. what do you think, any Idias? should I re send email, but they said do not send emails in this time to VOs? :(

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lele said:
Hi everybody,
since 7 month they ask me by mail to re do the medical, I re did it and they received it in Paris on the first of august. I asked them after 3 month they said be patient my file in the last stage, now 4 month have passed after that email and nothing, I send them an email since 3 weeks but nothing. what do you think, any Idias? should I re send email, but they said do not send emails in this time to VOs? :(
Dear Lele
I think it is better to wait. You are almost in the end of this road. I am really sure that you are one of those people who will called very soon.

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arezou said:
Dear Lele
I think it is better to wait. You are almost in the end of this road. I am really sure that you are one of those people who will called very soon.
Yarab ya Arezou, Thank you , I hope for you too

N

Nenan

lele said:
Hi everybody,
you starting to exceed the 13 month,I see after 2 weeks you should rain them by emails and inquiry

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nenan said:
you starting to exceed the 13 month,I see after 2 weeks you should rain them by emails and inquiry
yas Nenan after 13 month the waiting is very very difficult, I hope no one will wait like me

N

Nenan

lele said:
yas Nenan after 13 month the waiting is very very difficult, I hope no one will wait like me
Dear Lele
I hope you get the visa within the next weeks , I am sure that Allah will reward your patience and your belief in god's will by very sweet precious days and very special moments and unforgettable memories with your husband and I hope you will compensate all the past sad days and The pain of separation may be erased ;) .
those wishes also for forum members and me :-*

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nenan said:
Dear Lele
I hope you get the visa within the next weeks , I am sure that Allah will reward your patience and your belief in god's will by very sweet precious days and very special moments and unforgettable memories with your husband and I hope you will compensate all the past sad days and The pain of separation may be erased ;) .
those wishes also for forum members and me :-*
very nice words, thank you Nenan :) :-*

N

Nenan

lele said:
honestly lele :-[ :-[

I hope never never pass what you passed, and I wish get visa soon, because my husband may explode angry and sad on me every day,and I don't know,Whether I will be patient on these circumstances for long time,I am human being first and foremost :'(