App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
A+M said:
Glad I could make you feel better! I was a mess last week so I understand! all 3 kids were sick (VERY) and I was so stressed out about this whole thing! I do wish we knew what was happening but I think we will know soon... when they do the quarterly update that is due Friday! Hopefully the update the site quickly! let me know if you see anything on your ecas. I don't have my B file number yet. emailed them a few times for it but no responses. I can log on with my number from Mississauga but I don't know if it's the same info.. I remember someone saying there was more info when the logged on with the VO file #.
Hope everyone is keeping their spirits up in this silence... praying for all of us:)
I have the file numbers with b and f and both of them are the same. No change till now.

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Arezou said:
I have the file numbers with b and f and both of them are the same. No change till now.
Hi Arezou:)
Where are the B and F ones from? the only number I have is the 8 digit one from missisauga with sponsorship approval. I don't have a letter in front of mine...

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
A+M said:
Hi Arezou:)
Where are the B and F ones from? the only number I have is the 8 digit one from missisauga with sponsorship approval. I don't have a letter in front of mine...
Hi A+M,

We received these numbers during our corresponds with Damascus. In first email we mentioned our client ID (8 digit) and in the replies we received first b file number and recently f number. I do not know what is the difference between them. B or F?

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is anyone else here an ecase addict? I literally check it 3 times a day lol

Let's hope there will be good news for all of us, especially those who've been waiting for a long time. Let us pray and leave it to Allah!

O

Ottawa_2010

A+M said:
Glad I could make you feel better! I was a mess last week so I understand! all 3 kids were sick (VERY) and I was so stressed out about this whole thing! I do wish we knew what was happening but I think we will know soon... when they do the quarterly update that is due Friday! Hopefully the update the site quickly! let me know if you see anything on your ecas. I don't have my B file number yet. emailed them a few times for it but no responses. I can log on with my number from Mississauga but I don't know if it's the same info.. I remember someone saying there was more info when the logged on with the VO file #.
Hope everyone is keeping their spirits up in this silence... praying for all of us:)
Hi A+M,

The 8 digit number is the Sponsor client ID. You can use it to log on. Make sure you choose the client ID as the identifier in the drop down menu.

When you log in with this number you would see 2 types of information. The first would be the sponsor which in your case will be decision made (First step in the process) and the second part would be the visa office section (Sponsored) where you will probably see application received. If you click on application received link, you would see the date that Damascus received your application.

The B number is the file number of the sponsored person. You don't really need it for E-Cas as you would see it anyway with your client ID.

The B number is important when contacting the Damascus office.

Hope this helps

maxalun

Jan 16, 2012
hello Arezou...thanks for your help, your links were helpful. I hope everyone gets their pr soon...waiting for a long time is really frustrating...may allah help us all!

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missmini said:
Quebec takes around 3-4 weeks from the moment they receive the complete application; there is a thread where people compare timelines: it's called outland quebec applications or something like that....
my file took only 2 weeks in MICC and i got the approval, its very fast from MICC

WXYZ

Star Member
Dec 22, 2011
Arezou said:
Hi A+M,

We received these numbers during our corresponds with Damascus. In first email we mentioned our client ID (8 digit) and in the replies we received first b file number and recently f number. I do not know what is the difference between them. B or F?
hi
we got our file# by contacting my husbands MP,and it starts with F. my husband asked them the reason since we new it should start with B and they said that the new file # start with F!!

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
vivi2 said:
Thanks for the news nairyd. :)

10-15 days just for informing us?! I wonder how long it takes them to physically transfer the files!! Good job Damascus! Take your time in making decisions and carrying out your decisions and informing us of your decisions!!! Yep, absolutely take your time, we are soooo used to waiting and being patient!!! (Sorry guys, some days I feel that I just can't take one more second of this process)
You are right.....Birthdays passed.....Anniversaries passed.....Norouz passed....Valentine passed....and in all those occasions we were alone. I really hope for the coming Norouz we can celebrate it with our hubbies and wives.

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
Ottawa_2010 said:
Hi A+M,

The 8 digit number is the Sponsor client ID. You can use it to log on. Make sure you choose the client ID as the identifier in the drop down menu.

When you log in with this number you would see 2 types of information. The first would be the sponsor which in your case will be decision made (First step in the process) and the second part would be the visa office section (Sponsored) where you will probably see application received. If you click on application received link, you would see the date that Damascus received your application.

The B number is the file number of the sponsored person. You don't really need it for E-Cas as you would see it anyway with your client ID.

The B number is important when contacting the Damascus office.

Hope this helps
How can we get B number? Should we contact the visa office and ask them for that? Is it necessary at all to have it (If it was essential like client ID number, they would have informed us right?)?

tati00

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
lebanon - tripoli
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/3/2011
File Transfer...
27/4/2011
Med's Done....
4/2/2011
WXYZ said:
hi
we got our file# by contacting my husbands MP,and it starts with F. my husband asked them the reason since we new it should start with B and they said that the new file # start with F!!
hi :) when we contact the MP we got the number starts with F but when damascus sends us an email it starts with B so i have the 2 numbers :) !!

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tati00 said:
hi :) when we contact the MP we got the number starts with F but when damascus sends us an email it starts with B so i have the 2 numbers :) !!

Hi tati00, is your husband canadian or PR?

and what do you mean by( MP)?is it member of parliament ?

I do not have F, just B.

and if the person has PR, can he call the MP to get the F number?

tati00

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
lebanon - tripoli
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/3/2011
File Transfer...
27/4/2011
Med's Done....
4/2/2011
lele said:
Hi tati00, is your husband canadian or PR?

and what do you mean by( MP)?is it member of parliament ?

I do not have F, just B.

and if the person has PR, can he call the MP to get the F number?
hello my husband is canadian and yes it's member of parliament .. but frankly i don't know the difference between these two numbers !! but i can log into e-cas with these 2 numbers ..

Bilaldxb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Med's Request
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Passport Req..
INSHALLA BY AUG-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLA AUG-2012
Hi Everyone,

I just got off the phone with Damascus and the lady told me that the Embassy will be closing at the end of the month, and they have not worked on any files this month becaause they have been busy packing all the files.

She also told me that most of the files are already packed and they are waiting for a word from Ottawa as to where to send them, which should come in the next few days.

She told me I should call back on Thursday or Sunday to check again.

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaa2012 said:
Is anyone else here an ecase addict? I literally check it 3 times a day lol

Let's hope there will be good news for all of us, especially those who've been waiting for a long time. Let us pray and leave it to Allah!
Just 3 times.
hehehehe sometimes I check it more than 10 times per day