Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
missmini said:
viviiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! u r soo cute (especially the beginning)...but don't worry, isn't it normal that all guys in Iran have to do the military service?....i think it is....so, u r part of the big group, and the big group will not b in the 20% u say ;) also i have a feeling that the over the average process is not caused by one and only one thing, it's a collection of circumstances :) big hug :-*
Lol yeah "viewer discretion was advised" for my post! ;)
Yeah military service is an obligation in iran, that's the good part, at least they know that no one voluntarily and because of personal interest goes there! :D
You're right missmini joon, it's a collection of circumstances which makes that 20% ;)
And a big HUG to you too my sweet friend :)
You all made me feel so much better this morning :) THANK YOU :*

Bilaldxb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Med's Request
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Passport Req..
INSHALLA BY AUG-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLA AUG-2012
missmini said:
Ohh Bilal really happy to find someone with the same situation!!!! :eek: :eek: we want to send the application this week and we requested for Damascus office although he also lives in Dubai; but i heard many people complaining that even if they requested the embassy of their nationality, their file is still transferred in Abu-Dhabi :-\ because there are very strict specific requirements for the Gulf residents which (probably) only Abu-Dhabi embassy could enforce....so can i ask u: did u do something special, write some letter or something to be transferred to Damascus? is ur wife living in Dubai for long time, will she have her visa cancelled soon? i know how things r in Syria but i'll really b so sad to know that we can wait until 27 months :'( u can PM me if u want, any feedback would help!!!!!! thank you so much and good luck!! :)
Hi, I didn't do anything special I just requested Syria because you can send your application to the country you live in presently or the country of your nationality, Because there was no way I was going to to send it to Abu Dhabi its 27 months. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Also when he does the blood test make sure they send it to PAIRS and not London

***BEFORE SENDING IN YOUR APPLICATION LET HIM APPLY FOR A TOURIST VISA, BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THE GULF IS VERY EASY TO GET IT*** MY WIFE APPLIED AND THEY GAVE HER 18 MONTHS MULTIPLY ENTRY VISA.***

Me and my wife live in Dubai for the past 3 years and my contract here is done on Aug,2012, the only thing I did is I got a letter from my company which say's that my contract is done on Aug,2012.
Her visa in Dubai is under my sponsorship. We have lived here since 2009.

I can't remember which form but there is one of them which you write the VO you want, it was on the top of the first page.

Also if you don't mind me asking whats his nationality?

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
Bilaldxb said:
Hi, I didn't do anything special I just requested Syria because you can send your application to the country you live in presently or the country of your nationality, Because there was no way I was going to to send it to Abu Dhabi its 27 months. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Also when he does the blood test make sure they send it to PAIRS and not London

***BEFORE SENDING IN YOUR APPLICATION LET HIM APPLY FOR A TOURIST VISA, BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THE GULF IS VERY EASY TO GET IT*** MY WIFE APPLIED AND THEY GAVE HER 18 MONTHS MULTIPLY ENTRY VISA.***

Me and my wife live in Dubai for the past 3 years and my contract here is done on Aug,2012, the only thing I did is I got a letter from my company which say's that my contract is done on Aug,2012.
Her visa in Dubai is under my sponsorship. We have lived here since 2009.

I can't remember which form but there is one of them which you write the VO you want, it was on the top of the first page.

Also if you don't mind me asking whats his nationality?
woooow thanks for ur answer!!!!! we also live together here since 2008 me and 2007 him but opposite of u, my visa is glued with his visa and we cannot show that that will end any time soon (he has his own company, so we can end it ourselves tomorrow or in one year, or THEY could end it for us tomorrow; u know how things are here :( it does expiry in one year but since it's us renewing it it does not help) we did write a letter explaining the situation and lots of other things and we did put Damascus everywhere in the forms as embassy....really hope it's enough :-X

abt the medicals it's too late, since we put Damascus on the medical form paper i figured they should know what/where to send; since u can do the medicals anywhere in the world, they should have means to find some results when they need them; anyway, i'm not worried abt that yet, he might have to re-do it anyway or if not, we'll deal with that situation when it's time to deal with that situation....but thanks for letting me know :)

hmm, ur wife has multiple-entry, very happy for u, more upset for me; we got denied 3 times!!!! spouse visit visa is really very difficult!!!!! (there's always the reason that they r not convinced he would leave Canada) (so i always had to choose between spending Christmas with him or with my family, had to go to weddings alone, very hard :( ) of course i learn from mistakes so if we apply again, i'll take a different approach ;) maybe his nationality (Syrian) or the fact that he was still not exempted from his military service back then played negatively....who knows... keep in touch and good luck!!

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
vivi2 said:
Merciiii Arezou joon for your nice post :* Thanks!
Yeah you're right, it's normal to feel down sometimes too, but i try everyday so hard to beat this negative feeling, but sometimes it's just too hard! ;) I'm so glad that I have this forum with all my good friends, you, A+M, missmini, sohrab and EVERYONE else (too many names to mention!) who all are very kind, i always pray for every single one of you guys here :)

vivi jooonam,
you are not alone, we are beside :-*

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
samira12 said:
vivi jooonam,
you are not alone, we are beside :-*
samiraaaaa jooonam :*
with great friends like you i am never alone :) <3

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
vivi2 said:
Lol yeah "viewer discretion was advised" for my post! ;)
Yeah military service is an obligation in iran, that's the good part, at least they know that no one voluntarily and because of personal interest goes there! :D
You're right missmini joon, it's a collection of circumstances which makes that 20% ;)
And a big HUG to you too my sweet friend :)
You all made me feel so much better this morning :) THANK YOU :*
yeah exactly!!! and actually, if he does not show clear proof of completion/exemption than no visa at all; they do know that everyone has to do it (or almost everyone)...so that alone should not make the process longer than average....maybe it could make it a little longer than someone who got it in 8-10 months, but not comparing with their 13 months ;) u r right noone will do this voluntarily...on the contrary, so many suffer and sacrifice so much just to get exempted (like many Syrians working outside)

thank u viviiiiiiii!!!!!! ur hugs and prayers r very welcomed :);):-* at least to keep me positive and sane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

faridzad

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
i'm trying to qualify for this long process... :)

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &amp;02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
faridzad said:
that 's good, be successful :)

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
faridzad said:
looool the Immigration Long Process World Cup ;) from ur timeline, u r already in the semi-final or final!!!!!! ;)

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohammedm123 said:
I was wondering the same thing cuz I'm in the same situation as u....when MICC accepted the application I dont know when the file was sent to damascus.....I'm trying to access to ECAS with the file number but it doesnt work only the UCI works and I cant see anything....I also send an emil to the embassy but still didnt get a reply from them..im waiting for their reply
We do not acknowledge the receipt of documents Thats what you will get as an answer
Hi mohammed
that's what they answered me by e-mail,

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arezou said:
Did you check your e-case?
Hi
yes i check the e-case and they have this info under Sponsorship Application Status they put Decision Made
and under Permanent Residence Application Status they put Application Received application for permanent residence on May 20, 2011.
thanks for your help

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
joe1313 said:
Hi
yes i check the e-case and they have this info under Sponsorship Application Status they put Decision Made
and under Permanent Residence Application Status they put Application Received application for permanent residence on May 20, 2011.
thanks for your help
Joe!

Welcome to the forum. Our situation is almost the same....lets keep fingers crossed.

O

Ottawa_2010

Applicants,

i am not being negative but it is weird that no PPRs so far in January.

I am sure that something is going on. It could be good NEWS though!

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Ottawa_2010 said:
Applicants,

Well, you can look at the upside and the logic behind it, there are no PPR's in this forum BUT I am sure there are many other people in the country that have applied and are not posting in the forum--so I'm sure other people have got their PPR this month :D Good luck!! xo

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ottawa_2010 said:
Applicants,

Maybe they want to issue for all of us the visa in the same day. Wow it could be amazing!