joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ddobro2 said:
You might want to send a *copy* of the CSQ to Damascus just in case; people have been known to get requests from VOs for their CSQs even though they were under the impression that the Ministere de l'Immigration et des Communautes Culturelles had forwarded it.
Thanks for the reply,
how i know if my file sent to damascus since all what they told me in micc that they sent it,no transfer # or anything to follow,(i'm asking coz i saw some guys saying when the embassy received thier file),
and do they answer the e-mails we send to them,thanks for your time and help.

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
joe1313 said:
Thanks for the reply,
how i know if my file sent to damascus since all what they told me in micc that they sent it,no transfer # or anything to follow,(i'm asking coz i saw some guys saying when the embassy received thier file),
Did you check your e-case?

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
what a quiet thread today! :p

samira12

Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
[url=http://www.picturesanimations.com/kitty][img]http://www.picturesanimations.com/k/kitty/i116113304_60672.gif[/img][/url]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
Doc's Request.
at first
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011 &02-05-2012
Passport Req..
8June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12June 2012
LANDED..........
24 July 2012
vivi2 said:
what a quiet thread today! :p
Today is too silent,
I hope that next two days we would have good news,

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
samira12 said:
Today is too silent,
I hope that next two days we would have good news,
uhum, me too :)

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's exactly why I said that it wouldn't hurt to send a copy of your CSQ to Damascus yourself. While most people, I think, have no problem with the CSQ during the processing, some people report that the visa office asks for it even though they should already have it. Whether MICC never actually sends it to them or whether the VO loses it, they are asked to provide that in the "docs request" letters the VO mails out. You could ask MICC about it, but I personally would deal with the VO. If you look at the cover letter that comes with your CSQ, it should say, "notre decision est egalement transmise au BVC de DAMASCUS." Thus, they say they send a copy to the relevant visa office. Also you'd be able to verify it in GCMS notes as those have a section for "correspondence" (both incoming and outgoing). Examples of incoming correspondence would be additional documents submitted, such as the CSQ, or ministerial inquiries. There's also a section elsewhere for details on the CSQ like date of issuance, etc. but sometimes they don't fill that part in for a while so it may or may not mean they don't have the copy if it's blank.
joe1313 said:
Thanks for the reply,

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
WARNING: THIS IS A NEGATIVE POST! ;)
i'm feeling a bit down today :( thinking that since i'm sponsoring my husband and he has done military service (although just 3 months) our case will be among the 20% which take more than 13 months!
i try everyday so hard to be positive, but some days i just lose it :(

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
vivi2 said:
WARNING: THIS IS A NEGATIVE POST! ;)
i'm feeling a bit down today :( thinking that since i'm sponsoring my husband and he has done military service (although just 3 months) our case will be among the 20% which take more than 13 months!
i try everyday so hard to be positive, but some days i just lose it :(
Sometimes words can't explain how bad our mood is!!
When this negativity comes, keep reminding urself that this shall pass too and ur hubby will join u......I know its very hard for u as a girl, leaving ur husband behind but believe me its almost done.
Imagine having him by ur side for Norouz........ vasfol eish nesfol eish!! ;D

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
siavashf said:
Sometimes words can't explain how bad our mood is!!
When this negativity comes, keep reminding urself that this shall pass too and ur hubby will join u......I know its very hard for u as a girl, leaving ur husband behind but believe me its almost done.
Imagine having him by ur side for Norouz........ vasfol eish nesfol eish!! ;D
thanks a lot siavash jan for your post, it did make me feel better actually :) yeah even imagining the moment i will be waiting for his arrival in pearson airport makes me jump up and down! :D

sh7228

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2015
I guess I can now officially join this thread, I received my sponsorship approval on 12th January 2012 and the file is being transferred to Damascus. So now I just have to wait a loooooooooong nerve cracking 13 months.
By the time my wife gets her Visa most of you are already with your loved ones for couple of months ;) (Not that I'm jealous or anything- yeah right...) :D

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
sh7228 said:
I guess I can now officially join this thread, I received my sponsorship approval on 12th January 2012 and the file is being transferred to Damascus. So now I just have to wait a loooooooooong nerve cracking 13 months.
By the time my wife gets her Visa most of you are already with your loved ones for couple of months ;) (Not that I'm jealous or anything- yeah right...) :D
congratulations on being done with the first step :) aab az sare ma ke gozasht but i wish you a much speedier process than 13 months and cross my fingers for a reduction in the processing times this year ;)

sh7228

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2015
vivi2 said:
congratulations on being done with the first step :) aab az sare ma ke gozasht but i wish you a much speedier process than 13 months and cross my fingers for a reduction in the processing times this year ;)
Merci vivi jan ;) I hope so too, though it doesn't look very promising ??? oh well I can't afford to think about it or else I'd go crazy soon :D

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
Hi everybody,
I am new here and I hope someone here can help me.
I got married summer 2011 and sent my application to Missisaga in Aguest, by end of the October I got a letter that I am approved as sponser and the have forwarded my application to Visa officez( Syria). Now, it is more than 2 months but I have not received any aknowledgment from the visa office. I tried to call but they don't pick up the phone. That is why I called missisaga and the told me that they have not send it to the visa office yet. I asked why and the lady did not know. She said I guess it is because Syria is unsafe but I will send a message and you can call after 4 weeks and maybe the will tell you why your application is still in missisaga( I know it is wierd that takes 4 weeks to find answer to a simple question, I don't understand why the call center people never want tohelp sincerely and always make up excuses). Anyways I am really frustrated. Before today I was thinking that 3 month is gone and I have only 10 more month. Is anyone else in the same situation? Anyone knows how long it takes once you are approved as sponser to the time it gets to Syria.? The call center told me it should have taken only two weeks. I will really appreciate any response

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
anybody get there visa yet??? this is so depressing im so sick cuz i miss my wife so much and she is also sick to come ALLAH give everyone there visas and be with there loved ones

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all..how are u?
i have a good news....my friend's wife landed todayyy she was in Iraq...he applied to her on JULYYYYYYYYYY 2011...thats very faaaaaaaaaaast only 7 months i hope we also getting visas too