Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

nath18

Jul 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2011
souhait said:
OMG! We have sent them one e-mail after 6 months of silence. That means dont ask us if you do, we will slow down the process for you.Is that right?This is insane, you know what I am really thinking of getting back to my country.I just want to let anything that is going to happen just happen .I dont care anymore.
I am getting depressed :'(
dear souhait, i was @ my 6 month too and i thought i couldn't wait i was so desperate just like you, i felt time will never pass, but it does, time runs soooo fast, keep faith, i know it's easy to say it, but try to get distracted by sthg for some time, and believe me it'll bejust fine, don't just drop anthg now u're @ ur 6th month it'll be sad. cheer up a lot of people are counting on ur to cheer them up 2 :)

nath18

Jul 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2011
Ramz27 said:
I HATE this process its cossuming me it making me insane they're not clear with the info given to us ...is it NORMAL that the file goes IN PROCESS after 6 months and 2 weeks??? isnt it supposed to go in process after 2 or 3 weeks ???? why did it go in process after 6 + months for me then ? and why did SJD get the PR without in ever bieng in process this is insane !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
ramzz u should really calm down dear, ecase isn't reliable everyone knows it! my ecase says in process since january 10 and it had never changed ::)
4get about this process now, forget evthg and try to do sthg else instead of putting urself into pain. time will never pass if u keep on thinking about this. and we're all supporting you. just have some rest :-*

souhait

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nath18 said:
dear souhait, i was @ my 6 month too and i thought i couldn't wait i was so desperate just like you, i felt time will never pass, but it does, time runs soooo fast, keep faith, i know it's easy to say it, but try to get distracted by sthg for some time, and believe me it'll bejust fine, don't just drop anthg now u're @ ur 6th month it'll be sad. cheer up a lot of people are counting on ur to cheer them up 2 :)

Dear Nath, yes dear you are quite right, I really try to just not focus on this process but some days just dont pass for me.
Thanks for your post ,I appriciate it .And yes lets be positive and hope for the bests for all of us and I really hope you and everyone in this forum gets ppr soon . :)

E

Erina

Ppl watch "Like Crazy" it's on theaters since the last couple of weeks. The ending is the most heartbreaking although they reunite, but the feeling is so freaking true. I wonder if life really worth being separated from our beloved ones. Here's the trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTUvX_pYNBM :'(

Sundae18

Star Member
Nov 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ ERINA

OMG! dear... i saw it. yays! it makes me fell sad... :( i really miss my husband.. :'(

E

Erina

Sundae18 said:
@ ERINA

OMG! dear... i saw it. yays! it makes me fell sad... :( i really miss my husband.. :'(

me too. but I'm going to Iran to visit him on Saturday. Yayyy, after months.... but it's only 2 weeks :( better than nothing tho. I just started this process, so a there's gonna be a 15 months of separation ahead of us :( hope it won't increase...

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
Erina said:
Ppl watch "Like Crazy" it's on theaters since the last couple of weeks. The ending is the most heartbreaking although they reunite, but the feeling is so freaking true. I wonder if life really worth being separated from our beloved ones. Here's the trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTUvX_pYNBM :'(
thanks for the link .. i want to see this movie , it looks really good !

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
File in Damascus May 13 2011
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
souhait said:
OMG! We have sent them one e-mail after 6 months of silence. That means dont ask us if you do, we will slow down the process for you.Is that right?This is insane, you know what I am really thinking of getting back to my country.I just want to let anything that is going to happen just happen .I dont care anymore.
I am getting depressed :'(
nooo dont
but i mean they sent me that it gonna take more time for it for my husbands file and i know theres notning wrong so now i know why cause i sent them a lot of e mails but thats not right though.mu husband is in a war thorn country how can they slow down the process? anhow ...the worst arezou is that u got a country to go to i came to canada i was a baby ...i dont know anything but here.

souhait

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear Ramz,thanks dear, it must be hard for you and I feel that you are so worried about your spouse, I really hope they underestand that you are worried and that you cant just sit down and wait .It is hard for everybody to wait and wait and wait and count the days and the situation is much harder for you and people like you who are also worried for the security of their spouses.I really wish that you and everybody here reunite very soon.And dear I have heared that not all part of the country is in danger as you see they are still calling people for interview.Hopefully you hear good news very soon and your spouse be safe.The only thing that I can do is to pray ,I pray for all of us tonight.

Ramz27

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
File in Damascus May 13 2011
Med's Request
sent from start
Med's Done....
15-feb-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-dec-2011
LANDED..........
26-dec-2011
souhait said:
dear Ramz,thanks dear, it must be hard for you and I feel that you are so worried about your spouse, I really hope they underestand that you are worried and that you cant just sit down and wait .It is hard for everybody to wait and wait and wait and count the days and the situation is much harder for you and people like you who are also worried for the security of their spouses.I really wish that you and everybody here reunite very soon.And dear I have heared that not all part of the country is in danger as you see they are still calling people for interview.Hopefully you hear good news very soon and your spouse be safe.The only thing that I can do is to pray ,I pray for all of us tonight.
thaank you dear souhait

yes not all areas but my husband lived in the most violent area he is at risk if he steps out the door ...(homs) ...so thats why im worried i hear the gun shuts through the internet can u imagine how i feel bieng so helpless....may allah listen to your prayers for yourself and all of us , stay strong my friend ....
may god guide us ans help us through all this

missbou

Aug 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
souhait said:
very nicely said souhait...

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
1:29.11.2010 2:30.10.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SJD said:
Hi all, I am from lebanon and this is the first time i write but im always uptodate with all the comments. My file has been in process since jan 18, 2011 my meds expired on october 26 i redid them right away without the visa office asking. And they never asked me to redo them and Today i got the ppr request!! Its been 10 months, 2weeks and 3days days el hamdellah.. Just wanted to share my story, so that all of you who are 10 months+ know that ur turn is coming soon inchala! Im going to syria on sunday! Wish me luck and goodluck to all!!!
Congratulation SJD!

Nothing could be as good as this kind of news for starting a new day for me.
I hope today we will receive more good news!
God please hear our prayers!

Refreshed chart :D
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtfQZUdQjnUFdFVOSTVOdVp0QW42dW9ZQzU1bU5GbVE

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ramz27 said:
thaank you dear souhait

yes not all areas but my husband lived in the most violent area he is at risk if he steps out the door ...(homs) ...so thats why im worried i hear the gun shuts through the internet can u imagine how i feel bieng so helpless....may allah listen to your prayers for yourself and all of us , stay strong my friend ....
may god guide us ans help us through all this
Dear Ramz
believe that we will pass this hard situation very soon.
These days will be a part of our past in our future! Days that we will never want to experience them again. :-*

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Erina said:
me too. but I'm going to Iran to visit him on Saturday. Yayyy, after months.... but it's only 2 weeks :( better than nothing tho. I just started this process, so a there's gonna be a 15 months of separation ahead of us :( hope it won't increase...
Khoshbehalet Erina!

I am apart from my husband since September and i think that it is more than one year!
I hope you will enjoy your vacation in Iran. Good for you and your partner.

Enjoy it!
:)

Arezou

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Full_of_hope said:
Hello All,
I am wondering if someone tried to call or contact the Embassy in Damascus by phone? I tried this Sunday to call them and the receptionist told send email or fax, we don't transfer you to immigration section?Is that true? :( :(
It was a chance for you to speak with some one! :eek:
In first months of my process i called two or three times and no respond. I waited and waited on the phone!
Then we sent them emails. We received only answer for two of our emails and then nothing.
It is interesting that they did not pay attention also to our lawyer's email too.

Are they so busy that do not want to waste their time with our emails or calls?
Or very simple we are not so important to waste their time?