Mr_MrsFakhr

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikey said:
well, in my opinion what u said is not quite right!. Letter of employment from canadian company/organization would prove that ur residing in Canada. Doing your yearly taxes would not, since you can be working outside Canada. you should claim the income even if your outside Canada.

Well, that's only my guess...let's see...we dont care whether they ask for RQ or not. The point is to get PPR
you are right, it's true that showing that we do our taxes doesn't quite prove much else. However, my point wasn't about the proof requested. The RQ doesn't ask for any documentation, it's only a fill in the blanks questionnaire.The reason I believe they send it is to confirm the sponsor information is still up to date and that there is communication between sponsor and applicant and yes, that the sponsor did in fact file the 2010 taxes. If there is any doubt that the sponsor is living in Canada they will sent a separate email or include it in the additional documents request. I say this to ease the minds of those who have already done the RQ and didn't include a bunch of proof documentation for each question when they sent it in.

At the end of the day it is all about the PPR and being with our loved ones asap :)

hanna1072

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikey said:
i am canadian citizen too. I lived in Lebanon till i was 16. did you send them your tax return?did you send them your letter of employment?if yes, does it have the name and address of the company?did you translate one or more document in Canada?did you make the payment in the bank?

he might be wrong though....or it might be new procedures....
yalla lets hope that we see some PPR(s) this week
I was born there and I was under visiting status in Kuwait, yet I got one too!!!

hibz

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
hanna1072 said:
I was born there and I was under visiting status in Kuwait, yet I got one too!!!
I think like Mikey mentioned, this is a new procedure because it definitely did not exist a few years ago.
I think its just the embassy's way of getting updates, confirming that there's no conflicting information between what's provided in the application and what's provided in the RQ form and lastly it's their to show that they have started to seriously look at one's files.
For some reason though, I still have a feeling that they will not be sending it out to 2011 applicants, since no one who applied in 2011 has been requested to complete one, and for some of us, applications have been received for more than 5 months.
In all cases, RQ or not, most important thing is that PPrs are given out, and inshallah ya rab this week will be filled with them :)

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
CanadianDude said:
Are you a student? Why don't you contact sefarat in Ottawa and ask them to give you a temporary mashmool mohr. It's only good for 1 trip and it is valid for 2 months in Iran...I had a regular mashmool as a student but since I was in Iran already 2 times in 1 year, I asked for an exemption. I said it was for "kheir" reasons as my wife and I have been apart for x amount of time. They gave it within 2 weeks via registered mail.
i live in ottawa, and the Representative of the ambassador is a good friend of mine, no i cant do neither, like i mentioned i lived in iran for 1 year past my usual 3 month limit, and the only way they let me out was because i was dealing with foreign affairs and etc.......i know what you mean but i have exhausted all of my options

CanadianDude

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-09-2010
AOR Received.
18-10-2010
File Transfer...
14-10-2010
Med's Done....
25-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-06-2011
sohrab919 said:
i live in ottawa, and the Representative of the ambassador is a good friend of mine, no i cant do neither, like i mentioned i lived in iran for 1 year past my usual 3 month limit, and the only way they let me out was because i was dealing with foreign affairs and etc.......i know what you mean but i have exhausted all of my options
I love how you have all these connections but yet seem to have the most difficulties...honestly baradar, no one overstayed longer than me! When I went in to get my Iranian citizenship paperwork they told me be careful don't overstay. Or you will have mashmool problem. In those countries laws are not laws...people do as they wish, all you have to do is say it's amr kheir, and trust me, they will sign off. I mean come on you went once and over stayed, I went 3 times....that's 2 more times than I am allowed in 1 year!

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
CanadianDude said:
I love how you have all these connections but yet seem to have the most difficulties...honestly baradar, no one overstayed longer than me! When I went in to get my Iranian citizenship paperwork they told me be careful don't overstay. Or you will have mashmool problem. In those countries laws are not laws...people do as they wish, all you have to do is say it's amr kheir, and trust me, they will sign off. I mean come on you went once and over stayed, I went 3 times....that's 2 more times than I am allowed in 1 year!

thanks for the sarcasm, but its not connections and im not bragging about anything but you seem to want to make something out of nothing, you dont know what my situation is and you have no idea what i went through so please dont compare, you did it, good for you, but obviously there is a difference in every person's case, and its not those countries, every country , ethnicity, culture is special so dont generalize and have some respect

CanadianDude

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-09-2010
AOR Received.
18-10-2010
File Transfer...
14-10-2010
Med's Done....
25-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-06-2011
No offense intended. I just kept reading your posts and your "reasoning" just didn't make sense, as I have no connections, and overstayed not once but multiple times and had no issues with getting an exemption. Of course, it may be oversight on my part for assuming that what you type is what the scenario actually is, when in fact there may be details you have chosen not to share or disclose...which in case this is true, then kudos to you for going through something tough. However, I wouldn't trivialize what the rest are going through, connections or no connections...no sarcasm intended, just trying to help, what you chose to do with the info others provide, however helpful or not, that's your call.

Best of luck to you either way.

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
CanadianDude said:
No offense intended. I just kept reading your posts and your "reasoning" just didn't make sense, as I have no connections, and overstayed not once but multiple times and had no issues with getting an exemption. Of course, it may be oversight on my part for assuming that what you type is what the scenario actually is, when in fact there may be details you have chosen not to share or disclose...which in case this is true, then kudos to you for going through something tough. However, I wouldn't trivialize what the rest are going through, connections or no connections...no sarcasm intended, just trying to help, what you chose to do with the info others provide, however helpful or not, that's your call.

Best of luck to you either way.
thank you for your support, i appreciate it , if you remember a while back you told me you weren't Iranian but your wife is, we had the same discussion over GIRL'S IN IRAN MARRYING GUYS for VISA, and after a bit of a debate we agreed to disagree... my dear friend, the "REASONING" is what i mention and what i talk about, sometimes and in certain situations you cant mention everything..... its not a lack of explanation or anything like that , but its simply DISCRETION....... as Iranians say MASJED JAYE GOOZIDAN NIST, this is a forum for people to share opinions/experiences and advice', so why would i want to turn it into a counseling center.... at the end of the day i know you meant well ,
thanks again and once again congrats on the PPR ,
i wish you and your wife a happy life in canada

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
what happened here? where are you guys........ nagz , vivi , bash,mikey, wardeh..... you guys have been so quiet these couple of days :)

mo jo

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ya where is every bady >soharad919 .i thing they wont to mexico for vacation :'( :'(

mo jo

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
9 ours till tomorrow it is gana be good day ya-rap ppr for every bady

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
mo jo said:
ya where is every bady >soharad919 .i thing they wont to mexico for vacation :'( :'(
hahaha wallah you make me laugh. I didn't go anywhere. I had two bridal showers one yesterday and one today , I didn't show up to any of them . I am so notttttt in the mood to celebrate. Especially people, so ''called'' friends, who didn't even say congratulations on my wedding. anyway who am I to educate people.... sorry I'm in a very pissy mood

mikey

Feb 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
03-05-2017
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
File Transfer...
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
nagz2207 said:
hahaha wallah you make me laugh. I didn't go anywhere. I had two bridal showers one yesterday and one today , I didn't show up to any of them . I am so notttttt in the mood to celebrate. Especially people, so ''called'' friends, who didn't even say congratulations on my wedding. anyway who am I to educate people.... sorry I'm in a very pissy mood
Same thing happened to one of my ex-friend. she fought the world to marry her husband. Her parents were suspicious about the guy. No one congratulated her. I heard she got divorced after her ex-husband landed in Canada in couple of month. I guess she is biting on her fingers now.

PS: she fought with me because of him. Love is blind.

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
mikey said:
Same thing happened to one of my ex-friend. she fought the world to marry her husband. Her parents were suspicious about the guy. No one congratulated her. I heard she got divorced after her ex-husband landed in Canada in couple of month. I guess she is biting on her fingers now.

PS: she fought with me because of him. Love is blind.
lool there's nothing wrong with my husband . They didn't congratulate me because they're selfish. I mean you can even send a text to congratulate someone. Meanwhile I go to their engagement parties bringing hundred dollars gifts. and they don't even say thank you . You know when I get a gift no matter how small it is I make sure to thank the person for it. But some people I dunno.

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
btw my friend fought the world to marry her husband too . At first her parents didn't agree cuz he's from a different country but they ended up saying yes after he agreed writing her ""maher"" (dowry in case of divorce) for 100k. money that he doesn't have obviously since we just finished university. but anyway his parents disowned him. his dad doesn't speak to him anymore.