Med's Done....
Jan. 16 2011 and Jan 16 2012
Passport Req..
September 03 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 12 2012
LANDED..........
September 15 2012
How about this Idea : You guys have your own forum and we will stay on this one , however we will share the same list ? and any update will be on this fourm ;D

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
Full_of_hope said:
How about this Idea : You guys have your own forum and we will stay on this one , however we will share the same list ? and any update will be on this fourm ;D
Hmm.. I don't like the whole sharing the list.. they can have their own list and update it however we will here have the original with everything....

less confusing to me anywaysssssssss

Mohammad_AB

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Guys,
It is so sad.
we are from a region full of talented coutries who never managed to settle down with each other.
It is very sad if we cannot settle with each other even in a forum.

we are not supposed to live with each others. we are here just to help each other to survive the pain.

I prefer to stay with the current thread. I want to practice to be united.

come on guys, it is very basic.

we are adults, please stop calling each others with natinalities.

vivi2

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Passport Req..
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
SOON :)
Mohammad_AB said:
Guys,
It is so sad.
we are from a region full of talented coutries who never managed to settle down with each other.

we are not supposed to live with each others. we are here just to help each other to survive the pain.

I Totally agree! Actually I'm so sad we're talking to each other like this :(

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
Mohammad_AB said:
Guys,
It is so sad.
this is very funny and yet very true.. lol

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
Mohammad_AB said:
Guys,
It is so sad.

Are you saying this to us??? Speaking for myself I've been actively answering posts,welcoming people and trying to show moral support to those in need. A lot of people have done the same reciprocally to me. But I have noticed lately people have just been nagging, insulting, saying racist comments, disrespecting opinions and saying harsh verbal comments it`s not longer a thread about spousal sponsorship it has become a combat zone. two days ago a guy joined the thread saying a comment about iranian applications you all jumped at him starting to insult and disrespect him. There are ways to talk to people. If this is how you behave in real life good for you. But we are strangers and the least people could do here is respect opinions and respect each other. If you want to segregate yourself from the rest of the world go ahead be my guest. but don`t associate us with your thread

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
nagz2207 said:
Are you saying this to us??? Speaking for myself I've been actively answering posts,welcoming people and trying to show moral support to those in need. A lot of people have done the same reciprocally to me. But I have noticed lately people have just been nagging, insulting, saying racist comments, disrespecting opinions and saying harsh verbal comments it`s not longer a thread about spousal sponsorship it has become a combat zone. two days ago a guy joined the thread saying a comment about iranian applications you all jumped at him starting to insult and disrespect him. There are ways to talk to people. If this is how you behave in real life good for you. But we are strangers and the least people could do here is respect opinions and respect each other. If you want to segregate yourself for the rest of the world go ahead be my guest. but don`t associate us with your thread
I couldn't have said it better myself !

Mohammad_AB

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Dear Nagzz,
of course i know how active you are and I really enjoy every comment that you and other people post. it shows a kind of sympathy that we show to each other.

What I posted is not about you, it is about "Us" and this "Us" includes everybody. if a group splits who cares whose fault it was. I think it will be everybody's fault. even if I don't say anything and keep watching how good friends are fighting to eachother.

No, I didn't mean you or anybody special.

maybe, all these happened because of the guy who came out of nowhere and posted the comment about the iranians. believe me it is really suspecious and frustrating why somebody should do such a thing to people who are suffering the lake of their beloved ones as you understand the pain.

then, let's forget about everything.

I still want to be connected with all of you guys, because everybody here has shown supportive.

because everybody here is wonderfull.

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
Mohammad_AB said:
Dear Nagzz,
of course i know how active you are and I really enjoy every comment that you and other people post. it shows a kind of sympathy that we show to each other.

What I posted is not about you, it is about "Us" and this "Us" includes everybody. if a group splits who cares whose fault it was. I think it will be everybody's fault. even if I don't say anything and keep watching how good friends are fighting to eachother.

maybe, all these happened because of the guy who came out of nowhere and posted the comment about the iranians. believe me it is really suspecious and frustrating why somebody should do such a thing to people who are suffering the lake of their beloved ones as you understand the pain.

I still want to be connected with all of you guys, because everybody here has shown supportive.

Love your positivity.. something a lot of people lack these days !

Yallah inshallah no more dramaaaaaaa!! Because CLEARLY there is ENOUGH DRAMA in the middle-east !!

nagz2207

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-10-12
Doc's Request.
2011-01-22
AOR Received.
2010-11-09
File Transfer...
2011-11-22
Med's Request
2011-09-30
Med's Done....
2010-08
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
2011-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-18
Mohammad_AB said:
Dear Nagzz,

I agree with you. And this world needs more people like you clearly

geminibella

Oct 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/11/2010
File Transfer...
21/12/2010
Med's Done....
08/24/2010
Passport Req..
13/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2011
LANDED..........
30/11/2011
Yallah yallah come visa.. yallah yallah come visa !

This will be our national anthem in here ok !

Yallah yallah come visa...

Ok im about to shut down.. goodnight everyone ! Stay positive
and don't forget ...........YALLAH YALLAH COME VISA.. YALLAH YALLA COME VISA.. lol:)

S

shazdehTheSecond

With all respect, I see nothing wrong to have 2 forums

1) all applicants of Damascus spousal cases
2) Iranian applicants of Damascus spousal cases

I will submit our application next week, so I will have plenty of time to market the new thread ;D

don't forget talking to your MPs this week.

We may also send notes to Global Mails or other national newsletters across country.

hanna1072

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys, I received my husbands passport request today!!!!! OMG finally I can't believe it is here.

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
hanna1072 said:
Hey Guys, I received my husbands passport request today!!!!! OMG finally I can't believe it is here.
Congrats
Have a happy life with your partner :)