+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

SHB17

Jul 13, 2012
niloogoogooli said:
to be honest i think it they were going to ask for a medical redo they would do it right at the start...they havent realy asked for anyone in the Ankara VO office for a medical redo...atleast i dont recall since ive been reading the posts in this forum...but some people have re done them themselves..but ull find out pretty soon...:p...u shoud private msg raha so she can add you to the chart...
Thanks, my info is in chart.
I hope all turn green in chart soon :D

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Guys this is f.k stupid i mean they stopped giving the applicants ppr because of some f.k non sense decision regarding security. honestly if i was living in Toronto i would definitely go and talk to MP's every week or bring it up with Anjomane iranian so they would work on this issue. the reason that i dont go to my f.k mp is because I live in Calgary and as u guys know here in Alberta they are conservative. that means they don't give a shiit about thsese things. seriously think about it for 2 month we barely have seen anyone who got their ppr and i'm sure this is gonna get worse. So people who live in Toronto pls do something. Monday morning i will phone the anjomane iraniha who can follow this issue and talk to them on the phone to c if they already worked on it or not.

A

alireza_77

That is true we should do something. This is non-sense that we just say "let's keep our hopes for the next month or ...". Definitely, something happened either a prolonged security check or some kind of a quota (please don't say there isn't, when they suddenly stopped issuing pprs). Don't think it will be shorter for applications sent directly to Ankara. Those who got it in 6 month or so are lucky people whose files arrived in Ankara between Jan 29th and the end of the March when there were not any transferred file from Damascus and when CIC hadn't instruct Ankara officers to discriminate Iranian and non-Iranian applicants. I am afraid people realize this when they pass 1 year like me. I am not saying these are 100% reality but this is what we have seen since Sept. with no change. Please cooperate and let's react to this. At least we can talk to MPs and complain about this.

hbehmane said:
Guys this is f.k stupid i mean they stopped giving the applicants ppr because of some f.k non sense decision regarding security. honestly if i was living in Toronto i would definitely go and talk to MP's every week or bring it up with Anjomane iranian so they would work on this issue. the reason that i dont go to my f.k mp is because I live in Calgary and as u guys know here in Alberta they are conservative. that means they don't give a shiit about thsese things. seriously think about it for 2 month we barely have seen anyone who got their ppr and i'm sure this is gonna get worse. So people who live in Toronto pls do something. Monday morning i will phone the anjomane iraniha who can follow this issue and talk to them on the phone to c if they already worked on it or not.

E

Erina

hbehmane said:
I live in Toronto, and I had thought about this too, but my application is in Ankara for about 6 months and they have not even started the security, nor the criminality....So I dunno if I could do somth....

mahdiaryafar

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Iran
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 05, 2015
AOR Received.
August 06, 2015
Hi everyone
I heard MP can help
I think we should go to mp as a group of guys then they can see we are not alone and many people are in this long process and I will try to call them on Monday to set an appointment
if someone are agree with me please send me message

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
mahdiaryafar said:
Hi everyone
I heard MP can help
I think we should go to mp as a group of guys then they can see we are not alone and many people are in this long process and I will try to call them on Monday to set an appointment
if someone are agree with me please send me message
i swear if i lived in Toronto i would do as many things as i could to persuade the f.k Ankara office speed the process. but unfortunately i don't even know anyone who applied for their spouse in Calgary.

atise

Sep 1, 2012
I guess the least each one of us can do is to send an email to Ankara and mention that it's getting extremely frustrating for us and inquire about our case status. Even if they don't respond, with enough of us writing to them they may reset their priorities (rather than issuing tens of student and tourist visas everyday, they may refocus on the spousal category). I have already done that and yesterday I got a response from them saying that "The only thing outstanding is the results of the mandatory background checks". Also the 15 months at the Ankara office apparently starts from the "Reception/Lock-in" date not the date that Ankara received the file. So many people here are close to reaching the 15 months and they can demand answers from CIC and their MPs.

hbehmane said:
i swear if i lived in Toronto i would do as many things as i could to persuade the f.k Ankara office speed the process. but unfortunately i don't even know anyone who applied for their spouse in Calgary.

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
atise said:
I guess the least each one of us can do is to send an email to Ankara and mention that it's getting extremely frustrating for us and inquire about our case status. Even if they don't respond, with enough of us writing to them they may reset their priorities (rather than issuing tens of student and tourist visas everyday, they may refocus on the spousal category). I have already done that and yesterday I got a response from them saying that "The only thing outstanding is the results of the mandatory background checks". Also the 15 months at the Ankara office apparently starts from the "Reception/Lock-in" date not the date that Ankara received the file. So many people here are close to reaching the 15 months and they can demand answers from CIC and their MPs.
im very surprised when u and others say we got reply from them saying this or that because me&my wife email and faxed them but no reply so i'm soo surprised when u guys say u got reply. idk what the f.k is going on.

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Guys this piece of writing is nice i thought it would be nice if i share it and u guys read it as well.

به یک‏جایی از زندگی که رسیدی، می فهمی اونی که زود میرنجه زود میره، زود هم برمیگرده. ولی اونی که دیر میرنجه دیر میره، اما دیگه برنمیگرده.. به یک‏ جایی از زندگی که رسیدی می فهمی رنج را نباید امتداد داد باید مثل یک چاقو که چیزها را می‏برد و از میانشان می‏گذرد از بعضی آدم‏ها بگذری و برای همیشه تمامشان کنی. به یک‏جایی از زندگی که رسیدی، می فهمی بزرگ‌ترین مصیبت برای یک انسان این است که نه سواد کافی برای حرف زدن داشته‌باشد نه شعور لازم برای خاموش ماندن. به یک‏جایی از زندگی که رسیدی، می فهمی مهم نیست که چه اندازه می بخشیم بلکه مهم این است که در بخشایش ما چه مقدار عشق وجود دارد.
به یک‏جایی از زندگی که رسیدی، می فهمی شاید کسی که روزی با تو خندیده است را از یاد ببری، اما هرگز آنرا که با تو اشک ریخته است را فراموش نخواهی کرد. به یک‏جایی از زندگی که رسیدی، می فهمی توانایی عشق ورزیدن؛ بزرگ‌ترین هنر جهان است.
به یک‏جایی از زندگی که رسیدی، می فهمی از درد های کوچک است که آدم می نالد وقتی ضربه سهمگین باشد، لال می شوی.

به یک‏جایی از زندگی که رسیدی، می فهمی اگر بتوانی دیگری را همانطور كه هست بپذیری و هنوز عاشقش باشی؛ عشق تو واقعی است.

به یک‏جایی از زندگی که رسیدی، می فهمی همیشه وقتی گریه می کنی اونی که آرومت میکنه دوستت داره اما اونی که با تو گریه میکنه عاشقته. به یک‏جایی از زندگی که رسیدی، می فهمی كسي كه دوستت داره، همش نگرانته.به خاطر همين بيشتر از اينكه بگه دوستت دارم ميگه مواظب خودت باش

و بالاخره
همیشه یک ذره حقیقت پشت هر"فقط یه شوخی بود " هست.

-یک کم کنجکاوی پشت" همین طوری پرسیدم " هست.

-قدری احساسات پشت"به من چه اصلا " هست.

-مقداری خرد پشت " چه بدونم" هست.

-و اندکی درد پشت" اشکالی نداره" هست.

alish

May 1, 2012
http://tinyurl.com/76xr8cz
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
08/09/2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
Passport Req..
02-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-11/12-2013
LANDED..........
LANDED!!!!!! 02/25/13
Can I ask you what email address you sent it to??

atise said:

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
im here hun, there is nothing knew to share with u guys and i just have become a silent reader.. and as far as ankara goes, i heard back from them saying they are awaiting background check results--even after being told by csis the checks were done 7 month ago..
atise said:
Kazhal, where are you? Did you get PPR? ;D
Any follow ups with Ankara regarding your security check?

mrirn2535

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
SHB17 said:
Hi , why not somebody got it but I think I shouldn't do it ::)
Yes,In my opinion your delay is related to this visiting visa.I heard at the same time they only
process one application for each person.
But don't get worry you will get it soon.

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
alish said:
Can I ask you what email address you sent it to??
i used re-ankara-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and ankara-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca