+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

E

Erina

Kamelia have the bests with your family. I'm writing you with tears all over my face as my case is getting worse and worse and smoothly reaching a refusal, and I know how superhappy it feels to be together so I'm really glad for you.

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
why is that????do they need another week of break and vacation????it must be amazing working for such a careless system,,,,
hbehmane said:
enshalah, they only work 2morrow for this week.

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
oh love, i know that feeling hun, please dont feel sad..and always know that there is a god helps in the times of need and misery..i pray to god to hear from you and the rest of the guys here get ur pprs in the upcoming month..i know how depression and desperation feels, i pray to god to ease our sufferings and hope you hear good news soon...
Erina said:
Kamelia have the bests with your family. I'm writing you with tears all over my face as my case is getting worse and worse and smoothly reaching a refusal, and I know how superhappy it feels to be together so I'm really glad for you.

E

Erina

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
oh love, i know that feeling hun, please dont feel sad..and always know that there is a god helps in the times of need and misery..i pray to god to hear from you and the rest of the guys here get ur pprs in the upcoming month..i know how depression and desperation feels, i pray to god to ease our sufferings and hope you hear good news soon...
Thanks Kazhal you're very nice. It's just what the officer stated in my GCMS notes is basically a high chance of refusal.... I'm very upset and angry...

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
erina what happened???? when did u get the notes back????
Erina said:
Thanks Kazhal you're very nice. It's just what the officer stated in my GCMS notes is basically a high chance of refusal.... I'm very upset and angry...

E

Erina

niloogoogooli said:
erina what happened???? when did u get the notes back????
That the relationship is real and genuine. He noted he had accepted the marriage barrier in Iran but we could have got married elsewhere and we chose not to. Thus he has doubts that we meet criteria of neither Conjugal nor Common Law (I don't get why he mentioned Common Law!!!).

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
erina if u think they are going to refuse ur case seriously look in to getting married....its worth it...it will be harder to get rejected and then marry and then to reapply...it might complicate ur case in the future

E

Erina

niloogoogooli said:
erina if u think they are going to refuse ur case seriously look in to getting married....its worth it...it will be harder to get rejected and then marry and then to reapply...it might complicate ur case in the future
Despite of f**king up my life, I had been thinking to do this... but then what if we get married and meanwhile they refuse application?

E

Erina

And SERIOUSLY they need to remove their stupid Conjugal Partnership category from their immigration list. Same- sex couples and those who live in a country where divorce is not permitted like Philipines, they all apply under conjugal, while they could all marry in a third country. But CIC have never mentioned such thing anywhere. In this case Conjugal Sponsorship has no meaning, and it's only to say woooo look we have a great country where we value humanity...

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
erina i totally get your point...email them and ask for an extension....say you are preping for the marriage and stuff...and just do it...either way you two are going to be together so just do it...just get married....but i totally agree...its all an image thing and all to do with politics...but it is what it is...cant do much to retaliate....
Erina said:
And SERIOUSLY they need to remove their stupid Conjugal Partnership category from their immigration list. Same- sex couples and those who live in a country where divorce is not permitted like Philipines, they all apply under conjugal, while they could all marry in a third country. But CIC have never mentioned such thing anywhere. In this case Conjugal Sponsorship has no meaning, and it's only to say woooo look we have a great country where we value humanity...

E

Erina

niloogoogooli said:
erina i totally get your point...email them and ask for an extension....say you are preping for the marriage and stuff...and just do it...either way you two are going to be together so just do it...just get married....but i totally agree...its all an image thing and all to do with politics...but it is what it is...cant do much to retaliate....
Merci Niloo aziz as always...

nelly*

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2012
File Transfer...
23-08-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2013
LANDED..........
02/03/2013
Erina said:
Despite of f**king up my life, I had been thinking to do this... but then what if we get married and meanwhile they refuse application?
dont just give up hun! get married in a country other than Iran. just get married!
I wish u d best of luck Erina. This isn't d end!
i pray 4 u 2 be with your loved one very soon

E

Erina

nelly* said:
dont just give up hun! get married in a country other than Iran. just get married!
I wish u d best of luck Erina. This isn't d end!
i pray 4 u 2 be with your loved one very soon
Thank you dear nelly :-*

nelly*

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2012
File Transfer...
23-08-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2013
LANDED..........
02/03/2013
Erina said:
Thank you dear nelly :-*
anytime hun, I feel your pain n it breaks my heart that u are in this situation. I'm just hoping that this nightmare ends soon. whatever u do pls keep updating us

E

Erina

nelly* said:
anyway hun, I feel your pain n it breaks my heart that u are in this situation. I'm just hoping that this nightmare ends soon. whatever u do pls keep updating us
For sure. I'm always hoping for PPR for everyone in this forum. After all you guys deserve the bests. Beyne in hame badbakhtie irania shayad in tanha chizi bashe ke adamo khoshhal kone...