01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
ohhh how desperately i need that day..inshallah it will come sooner for all of you people and everyone that is suffering from immigration and the lack of empathy and mercy on Canada's part...lets pray and be hopeful for next week..2 years ago this month my lawyer told me expect to have ur husband with you next October that was 2011- here goes october 2012 and im still waiting!....hbehmane did u get anything back yett??
no news kazhal jan :(, i told my wife 2 change her flight tichet 2 other time, maybe next 2 month. bande khoda ro kheli khoshbinesh karde budam.

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
i think currently most of us in the forum are inprocess...ive given up on october...officially my most hated month...the cold the rain and no pprs...looking forward to november...
hbehmane said:
no news kazhal jan :(, i told my wife 2 change her flight tichet 2 other time, maybe next 2 month. bande khoda ro kheli khoshbinesh karde budam.

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
to b honest there are no set rules or regulations...they do what they wana do...being in process means nothing...only ppr...
Erina said:
Only when they pass relationship eligibility they. Hange status in process?

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
niloogoogooli said:
to b honest there are no set rules or regulations...they do what they wana do...being in process means nothing...only ppr...
I fully agree with u niloo, there is no god damn rule/standard/policy or anything when it comes to Canadian immigration. specially with current situation i mean tension B/W Canada & Iran

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
i have nothing to say....so draining...thats all...
hbehmane said:
I fully agree with u niloo, there is no god damn rule/standard/policy or anything when it comes to Canadian immigration. specially with current situation i mean tension B/W Canada & Iran

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
its been in process since the 3rd of July...hbehmane im sorry to hear u haven't heard anything back...to be honest i also sent an email in last week and i didn't get anything back...i just figured now that its going to be 20.5 month they have nothing to tell me so they just ignore me now too....and i agree with u there is no rules or regulations on the processing!!

sepiide said:
Hi Kurdistan-kazhal, may i ask you when has your e-case changed to in-process if you don't mind? and one more question, in the chart i noticed you were asked for an interview, what was it about? waiting for such a long time is really hard and i'm afraid if my case is gonna take this long. it's been only about 5months n i'm daydreaming for being with my hubby till x-mas!!!

nelly*

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2012
File Transfer...
23-08-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2013
LANDED..........
02/03/2013
sheyda said:
hey guys
I landed last year. as Mehdi said you can bring anything you want and write down anything you want to bring. actually there are 2 forms, one for stuff you have it right now, and the other one for stuff you want to bring. Both of them is their website, you can print it. For Carpet and Jewelery you should have pictures and purchase receipt. last year when we show them the list, they dont accept the carpet and jewelery. the guy at the airport was a nice man, he said its okay , but you should bring the pictures and receipts next time, so this year we have pictures, and we ask someone to put price on our carpets and write receipts for them.
after checking passport we went somewhere else which is for new comers. My mom is main applicant, so she go at the counter, they just take the papers which embassy in Syria gave it to us ( landing paper) we sign some papers,we took our suitcases. We went somewhere else for those forms ( stuffs you want to bring) and out of airport .... I cant believe its one year !!! it was last October !
thanks Sheyda 4 your useful information :)

arsha1363

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/7/2011
AOR Received.
15/9/2011
Good for you people.Most of you new people turned to in process only 20 days after they received your application.Me after exactly 1 year of sending my complete application got informed that it is in Ankara and my ecase changed to in process.After 1 year!!!The riot in Damascus caused delay in my life for one year!For whole 1 year my application was put aside and I didn't even know where my file is...And now it's been almost 14 month of waiting...wish me get my ppr sooner...And wish everyone here get theirs soon.

kamelia

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
AOR Received.
15-03-2012
File Transfer...
april or may? no idea
Passport Req..
23-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
18-11-2012
dear arsha,
I really wish u get ppr email so soon. do u have immigration counselor?
anyway, this is ur turn now, be prepared for the rest of the journey :)
arsha1363 said:
Good for you people.Most of you new people turned to in process only 20 days after they received your application.Me after exactly 1 year of sending my complete application got informed that it is in Ankara and my ecase changed to in process.After 1 year!!!The riot in Damascus caused delay in my life for one year!For whole 1 year my application was put aside and I didn't even know where my file is...And now it's been almost 14 month of waiting...wish me get my ppr sooner...And wish everyone here get theirs soon.

arsha1363

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/7/2011
AOR Received.
15/9/2011
kamelia said:
dear arsha,
I really wish u get ppr email so soon. do u have immigration counselor?
anyway, this is ur turn now, be prepared for the rest of the journey :)
Thanks Kamelia jan.they say it's under background check...

mchaabaa

Jul 8, 2011
Hey Guys,

My application became "In Process" on Oct 12/12 and about a week after that on Oct 18/12 my wife receives an email to update her medicals because they have expired. Her application has been in process for approx 16 months now and it was in Syria and had to get transferred to Amman Jordan (We lost a year of our lives because of Syria embassy closing). Does anyone know how much longer the wait will be after she re news her medicals? It seems that for 15 months no one even looked at her application till now. The reason I say this is because I was planning to go to amman and visit her because it has been so long but if her application is almost done processing then its not worth it. What is the average waiting time after medicals are re done? I want this nightmare to end as soon as possible, thanks and God Bless !!

feverdreams

Dec 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-July-2011
AOR Received.
09-October-2011
File Transfer...
11-October-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-February-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-February-2013
mchaabaa said:
Hey Guys,

My application became "In Process" on Oct 12/12 and about a week after that on Oct 18/12 my wife receives an email to update her medicals because they have expired. Her application has been in process for approx 16 months now and it was in Syria and had to get transferred to Amman Jordan (We lost a year of our lives because of Syria embassy closing). Does anyone know how much longer the wait will be after she re news her medicals? It seems that for 15 months no one even looked at her application till now. The reason I say this is because I was planning to go to amman and visit her because it has been so long but if her application is almost done processing then its not worth it. What is the average waiting time after medicals are re done? I want this nightmare to end as soon as possible, thanks and God Bless !!
what date did you send your application and what date did you get spousal apporval because someone else is in the same case as you?

mchaabaa

Jul 8, 2011
feverdreams said:
what date did you send your application and what date did you get spousal apporval because someone else is in the same case as you?
My ecas is as follows:

We received _______________ application for permanent residence on July 8, 2011

We started processing _______________ application on October 12, 2012

The Visa office asked for my spouse to re-do her medicals on Oct 12, 2012. Does anyone know how much longer this application would roughly take many people are saying that it is nearly complete any input would greatly be appreciated.