+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

nafas

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
hbehmane said:
it's good that ur gonna visit ur wife. i already asked my wife 2 book her flight 4 the end of October because i was really optimistic that she will get her ppr in October and i hafta ask her 2 cancel/change it again. ohh it's a painful process
it sure is painful, I am thinking if they can not be here at the time , we should make every effort possible to go and see them , I just heard the situation in Iran is prety shaky , but it doesnt matter , we goota do what we goota do ,

m s f z

Aug 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2011
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-03-2013
mrirn2535 said:
Dear friends,

Today I called CIC office in order to change my address , the agent behaved very nicely ,I asked about
the situation regarding to our cases , I asked him is it true that for Iranian the back-ground check is going to
be extended ?
He said : Till now we have not received anything regarding for extending Iranian Background check and it is not
true.
:D :D :D
So let's keep our hope high.

hi mrirn2535 can you please tell me which number did you call? and what time in day did you call?

nafas

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
niloogoogooli said:
its like the best surprise...i keep telling my self he will be pprd soon...i dont want to go to the airport unless its to pick him up...good for you nafas...seriously!!!
THanks alot lady, I wish that time comes to all of us soon ,
Be well

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
nafas said:
it sure is painful, I am thinking if they can not be here at the time , we should make every effort possible to go and see them , I just heard the situation in Iran is prety shaky , but it doesnt matter , we goota do what we goota do ,
I got my ticket for end Jan to go and see my wife as well ... this is the only thing that keeps me going these days... I keep reminding myself hold on you'll see her again soon and you got ur ticket so it's happening for sure. :)

I like your attitude about the situation in Iran ... People say alot of things ... "DONT GO it's to dangerous especially now". I honestly dont even think about it! I'm like I dont care even if a war starts when I get there cuz at least I'll be with my LOVE! :D

nafas

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Toronto88 said:
I got my ticket for end Jan to go and see my wife as well ... this is the only thing that keeps me going these days... I keep reminding myself hold on you'll see her again soon and you got ur ticket so it's happening for sure. :)

I like your attitude about the situation in Iran ... People say alot of things ... "DONT GO it's to dangerous especially now". I honestly dont even think about it! I'm like I dont care even if a war starts when I get there cuz at least I'll be with my LOVE! :D
you are right , I am happy for you too to go back to see your wife .... I am leaving in 40 days and am very excited about it , it is already hard enough and if we can make it just a bit easier , why not . I dont care what they say about whatever in Iran happening ,to me what is important is not sitting down here in my peacful corner and see my love ones are under stress , what is the worst case? ...at least I am among my family and with my bride ,
Hail to you and all the best

GUYS , dont sit down waiting for them to get here , if you can go to them ,MAKE IT HAPPEN :)

slm.tbt

Star Member
May 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCgirl2012 said:
It seems the only thing holding up the visa is the security checks! Congrats :)
May I ask if you see some explanations about your case summery on the last part of your notes?
I hope this whole waiting finishes already. The notes are ordered chronologically (last one first).
Note1: Label (General), Office (Ankara), Text (nothing :( )
Note2: Label (Eligibility), Office (Ankara), Text (a summary of the details I sent them about our marriage, confirming it's genuine, ending with PASSED)
Note3: Label (Adm/Criminality), Office (Ankara), Text (SEEN CLEAN IRANIAN PC, PASSED); to me, it looks like it talks about the Police Certificate (PC)
Note4: Label (General), Office (Ankara), Text (CSQ info rcvd - noted)
Note5: Label (General), Office (CPC Mississauga), Text (whatever I received in my approval letter)

First three notes (most recent ones) are updated the same day my application changed to in-process. So it doesn't seem much has been done since then. But it's fortunate that they at least opened up the file and did some basic assessments.

mrirn2535

Star Member
Sep 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
m s f z said:
hi mrirn2535 can you please tell me which number did you call? and what time in day did you call?
hi
call them any time during the day .
Tel: 1-888-242‑2100

nelly*

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2012
File Transfer...
23-08-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2013
LANDED..........
02/03/2013
slm.tbt said:
I hope this whole waiting finishes already. The notes are ordered chronologically (last one first).
Note1: Label (General), Office (Ankara), Text (nothing :( )
Note2: Label (Eligibility), Office (Ankara), Text (a summary of the details I sent them about our marriage, confirming it's genuine, ending with PASSED)
Note3: Label (Adm/Criminality), Office (Ankara), Text (SEEN CLEAN IRANIAN PC, PASSED); to me, it looks like it talks about the Police Certificate (PC)
Note4: Label (General), Office (Ankara), Text (CSQ info rcvd - noted)
Note5: Label (General), Office (CPC Mississauga), Text (whatever I received in my approval letter)

First three notes (most recent ones) are updated the same day my application changed to in-process. So it doesn't seem much has been done since then. But it's fortunate that they at least opened up the file and did some basic assessments.
hope the waiting ends soon 4 u n d rest of us :)
am i right! did they confirm d relationship is genuine n police clearance is passed d day your status changed to In Process?

slm.tbt

Star Member
May 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nelly* said:
am i right! did they confirm d relationship is genuine n police clearance is passed d day your status changed to In Process?
Yup, both of them on the same day, with less than a minute interval. It looks more like a data entry, not an assessment.

nelly*

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2012
File Transfer...
23-08-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2013
LANDED..........
02/03/2013
slm.tbt said:
Yup, both of them on the same day, with less than a minute interval. It looks more like a data entry, not an assessment.
so as it seems i should wait for security check since they started processing my app on Oct 12 yani delam mikhad injuri fekr konam ;) anyway thanks slm.tbt :)

alish

May 1, 2012
http://tinyurl.com/76xr8cz
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
08/09/2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
Passport Req..
02-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-11/12-2013
LANDED..........
LANDED!!!!!! 02/25/13
nelly jan,
is it after they have confirmed the relationship is genuine and the police clearance has passed that they update ecas ti "in process"?? and is it when its in process that the security checks are happening???

does anyone know if I should inform them of my husbands job change??? at the time the forms were sent my husband was at another job and since then has changed 2 jobs :-s do they need to know now or when they if they* ask for extra documents do we tell them??

nelly* said:

mahdiaryafar

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Iran
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 05, 2015
AOR Received.
August 06, 2015
Hello everyone
I just want post a good news
my sister's in law friend got her husband's ppr about 2 or 3 weeks ago
I don't know his time line but i know he waited about 15 month
please save your hope ;)

alish

May 1, 2012
http://tinyurl.com/76xr8cz
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
08/09/2012
Med's Done....
01-03-2012
Passport Req..
02-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-11/12-2013
LANDED..........
LANDED!!!!!! 02/25/13
niloo,
when you sent your request for GCMS notes did u have ur husbands client id or that file number that starts with a letter??? i only have my own client id can i just use that to order the notes???

niloogoogooli said:
hbehname just wait...wait for the second week of november...if nothing by then...

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
I already had his info...how do u have yours?
alish said:
niloo,
when you sent your request for GCMS notes did u have ur husbands client id or that file number that starts with a letter??? i only have my own client id can i just use that to order the notes???

nelly*

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2012
File Transfer...
23-08-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2013
LANDED..........
02/03/2013
alish said:
nelly jan,
is it after they have confirmed the relationship is genuine and the police clearance has passed that they update ecas ti "in process"?? and is it when its in process that the security checks are happening???

does anyone know if I should inform them of my husbands job change??? at the time the forms were sent my husband was at another job and since then has changed 2 jobs :-s do they need to know now or when they if they* ask for extra documents do we tell them??
as slm.tbt mentioned d date of confirming relationship n PC is d same day his status changed to In Process! so i think it means in some cases they change d status after passing these steps! i hope ke injuri bashe ;)
Alish i'm d applicant n after submitting my application i have changed my job but i think there is no need to inform them since d applicant's job is not their concern in family class.