Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Done
Dear friends,

Today I called CIC office in order to change my address , the agent behaved very nicely ,I asked about
the situation regarding to our cases , I asked him is it true that for Iranian the back-ground check is going to
be extended ?
He said : Till now we have not received anything regarding for extending Iranian Background check and it is not
true.
:D :D :D
So let's keep our hope high.

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Toronto88 said:
It's a fact and here is the link for it. However this change of policy shouldn't affect spousal applications as much.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2012/09/10/pol-iran-embassy-reaction.html

Even though I am against any sort of conservative/republican government I actually approve Canada's careful screening of Iranian immigrants. Last thing we (the Iranian community) want is to have regime agents coming and living near us here in Canada! After all some of us have left Iran because of these idiots!

Look if we don't want basijis and hezbollahis here in Canada we have to pay the price which means a bit of hardship. I think it's totaly worth it.
Wow I just read it, it's so sad that we have to pay for the things that the Iranian government does. Even now that we live here we have to suffer for Iranian regime. This friday is exactly 4 month that they put my application in process and they still working on security screening. now i know why

E

Erina

hbehmane said:
Wow I just read it, it's so sad that we have to pay for the things that the Iranian government does. Even now that we live here we have to suffer for Iranian regime
... hbehname seems this story has no end, we're suffering for years and years, today we're apart, tomorrow we'll have our loved ones, again there'll be new and more bitter days for our homeland... But I believe in Karma, history has proved it...

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
its a B.S system, we all have been here for years and we haven't done anything wrong and we are not any threat to Canada and Canadians, if anything we are very well behaved citizens, we pay our taxes and we constantly work or attend school.....so Canada has no freaking reason to make us suffer like this,...it brings many people from all over the world and most of these people end up on social services and assistants and when it comes down to our spouses we have to wait and wait and pretend we are happy with the embassy's work ethics!!no offence to anyone here but i am not and never will be grateful to Canada and its immigration system,..and some may argue and say well go and do something about it or that it doesnt matter, it may not matter to them but it surely matters to me!!!
hbehmane said:
Wow I just read it, it's so sad that we have to pay for the things that the Iranian government does. Even now that we live here we have to suffer for Iranian regime

E

Erina

Kurdistan-kazhal said:
its a B.S system, we all have been here for years and we haven't done anything wrong and we are not any threat to Canada and Canadians, if anything we are very well behaved citizens, we pay our taxes and we constantly work or attend school.....so Canada has no freaking reason to make us suffer like this,...it brings many people from all over the world and most of these people end up on social services and assistants and when it comes down to our spouses we have to wait and wait and pretend we are happy with the embassy's work ethics!!no offence to anyone here but i am not and never will be grateful to Canada and its immigration system,..and some may argue and say well go and do something about it or that it doesnt matter, it may not matter to them but it surely matters to me!!!
In tatavol ke keshid az ghame hejran blbol, ta sarapardehye gol nareh zanan khahad shod.

hbehmane

Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Damas/Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-03-2012
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Erina said:
... hbehname seems this story has no end, we're suffering for years and years, today we're apart, tomorrow we'll have our loved ones, again there'll be new and more bitter days for our homeland... But I believe in Karma, history has proved it...
ur right, i believe in Karma too.

Kurdistan-kazhal

Mar 25, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara/damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2010
File Transfer...
Feb 7 2011
Med's Request
2010/ & JAN 2012
Interview........
March, 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb, 18, 2013
Erina said:
In tatavol ke keshid az ghame hejran blbol, ta sarapardehye gol nareh zanan khahad shod.
come again Erina lool...what r u saying, i wish i could understand it..i kinda got some words out of it but not the meanings :(:(

BCgirl2012

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
03-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
Kurdistan-kazhal said:
come again Erina lool...what r u saying, i wish i could understand it..i kinda got some words out of it but not the meanings :(:(
I am guessing she means it's gonna be fine :)

slm.tbt

Star Member
May 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ladies and Gents,

I just received my GCMS notes today. 28 pages that couldn't be any more confusing and less informative.

On the second page there's a list of assessments that reads as follows:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misinterpretation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Under admissibilities there are several categories, some with value 1 and some with value 0; I think I read somewhere that 1 means required, 0 means not required.
Security has blank status :(
Criminality (would probably mean the police certificate) and medical have passed.

The most recent update date in the report was on the day my e-cas changed to In-Process, so they did not touch the application since then. I think I will need to wait for some good time as we are all waiting for the stupid security check to be finalized.

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
pretty much for all of us who ordered the notes it is the exact same scenario....so yep...security check it is....at least it feels heartwarming that we are all on the same boat...
slm.tbt said:
Ladies and Gents,

I just received my GCMS notes today. 28 pages that couldn't be any more confusing and less informative.

Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misinterpretation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Under admissibilities there are several categories, some with value 1 and some with value 0; I think I read somewhere that 1 means required, 0 means not required.
Criminality (would probably mean the police certificate) and medical have passed.

The most recent update date in the report was on the day my e-cas changed to In-Process, so they did not touch the application since then. I think I will need to wait for some good time as we are all waiting for the stupid security check to be finalized.

atise

Sep 1, 2012
Thanks for sharing. Doesn't it say if your marriage has been confirmed or not?
Eligibility, Criminality and Medical were all validated at Mississauga not Ankara, right?

slm.tbt said:
Ladies and Gents,

Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misinterpretation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
nope they get validated in ankara...canada just approves the sponsor and thats it...the rest is the VO offices responsiblity
atise said:
Thanks for sharing. Doesn't it say if your marriage has been confirmed or not?
Eligibility, Criminality and Medical were all validated at Mississauga not Ankara, right?

atise

Sep 1, 2012
OK thanks! On your notes too the last update date was the date your status changed to in process?

niloogoogooli said:
nope they get validated in ankara...canada just approves the sponsor and thats it...the rest is the VO offices responsiblity

BCgirl2012

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
03-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
slm.tbt said:
Ladies and Gents,

Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misinterpretation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

It seems the only thing holding up the visa is the security checks! Congrats :)
May I ask if you see some explanations about your case summery on the last part of your notes?

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
my status was updated on the 2nd...but the most recent date on the notes was the 8th....but seems everyone is in anticipation for the security checks...but by the looks of it...nothing is going to happen this month...as we are mid week and next week the office is closed for almost a week...lets look forward to november...
atise said:
OK thanks! On your notes too the last update date was the date your status changed to in process?