10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
Raha said:
Sorry if i m asking a repeated question, but how were you informed if ur file was transfer to Ankara? Tnx ;)
Hi. Thanks raha.
Ankara never contacted us before until yesterday that they called.
But when in jan i called the cic they told me that my file is kept in canada. When I called at the end of march they said on march 2 my file was transfered to ankara.

A+M

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus - Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Doc's Request.
28-06-2012
Med's Done....
First time: 20/01/11 Second time : 15/01/12
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Congratulations Rah:) Wish u all the best with the new life ahead;)

sh7228

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2015
Woooooooooooow amazing news rah. I'm very happy for you, I can't believe they are working on files approved last October :eek: I think I'm in love with Ankara ;D

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rah said:
I can't beleive One day comes and I get to be the one to type this message. Always dreamed of this moment, that I come here and say guys we got PPR. :D
Wow. I did it. Guys we got ppr yesterday. A lady from ankara called and told my husband everything is done and he can come to ankara and get his passport stamped. :eek: :eek:
I still can't beleive and i think I am dreaming. First time I see ankara is calling , i was expecting an email.
She told my husband only on one condition they will issue the visa, if he lands beforE his medical expires , but if he can't have to do the medical and then she does not know how long it will take

woow thats greaaat to hear that u have been approved in october and got ur ppr!!!! I hope i get that news sooon tooo cuz i got approved in october too!!! Congratss

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
A+M said:
Congratulations Rah:) Wish u all the best with the new life ahead;)
Thanks A+M. I hope you get it soon.

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
sh7228 said:
Woooooooooooow amazing news rah. I'm very happy for you, I can't believe they are working on files approved last October :eek: I think I'm in love with Ankara ;D
Thanks. But I can't still belive it. Until I see the visa on my husband's passport i dont believe.

rah

Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-2011
AOR Received.
10-2011
File Transfer...
3-2012
Med's Done....
7-2011
Passport Req..
I pray by Sep. 2012
mohammedm123 said:
woow thats greaaat to hear that u have been approved in october and got ur ppr!!!! I hope i get that news sooon tooo cuz i got approved in october too!!! Congratss
You will get it soon. When u least expect. I can't express how happy I am. I hope it is not a dream.

ayad

Oct 3, 2011
hey everyone this is what my file looks like when i go check it out....

We received your application to sponsor____________________________________ on August 5, 2011.

We started processing your application on October 14, 2011.

We sent you a letter on November 21, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We received __________________________application for permanent residence on August 5, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

thats what mine says is there any line that people have that i dont??? my wifes file is in amman jordan and still nothing

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rah said:
I can't beleive One day comes and I get to be the one to type this message. Always dreamed of this moment, that I come here and say guys we got PPR. :D
Wow. I did it. Guys we got ppr yesterday. A lady from ankara called and told my husband everything is done and he can come to ankara and get his passport stamped. :eek: :eek:
I still can't beleive and i think I am dreaming. First time I see ankara is calling , i was expecting an email.
She told my husband only on one condition they will issue the visa, if he lands beforE his medical expires , but if he can't have to do the medical and then she does not know how long it will take
congratulation rah :).

kamelia

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
AOR Received.
15-03-2012
File Transfer...
april or may? no idea
Passport Req..
23-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
18-11-2012
dear arezou,
I am so happy for u like the other friends on this forum, and I wish u good and lovely times in there with ur new life.
and dear rah,
I am very surprised and happy for u, and also for all of us coz I hope this speed continues for every one and for me,too :)

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
imatra said:
@ missmini ... Gurrrrrl ... u freak me out sometimes (in a good way of course :) )... "laleh_d" was who I was trying to remember. How do you know we all three (laleh_d, mehdiR and myself) have the same timeline?! Plus I got to tell you something else ...you infuse such good karma ... Like

@ laleh_d, yes I was trying to remember your name ... you are not very active in the forum (like myself) and I am sure you are just a silent reader, since not much is going on with our files these days. But it is joyous to see other people who waited for such a long time, get their PR. I hope we experience the same joy really soon. Please if you get any kind of news, share it with us.
oooh come on imatra ;) how can i not remember....u 3 applied just before myself and even if our files were transfered in different places i was very happy to see that i won't b waiting alone and there r around ppl who just have started like myself ;) ;) ;) on top of that u 3 r outside of canada waiting to go back, just like me, and i remember we did have conversations abt that all 4 of us some time ago ;)

thank u for ur words, it boosts me up today :)

congrats rah happy it is over for u!!! have a nice life together!!

L

laleh_d

missmini said:
oooh come on imatra ;) how can i not remember....u 3 applied just before myself and even if our files were transfered in different places i was very happy to see that i won't b waiting alone and there r around ppl who just have started like myself ;) ;) ;) on top of that u 3 r outside of canada waiting to go back, just like me, and i remember we did have conversations abt that all 4 of us some time ago ;)

thank u for ur words, it boosts me up today :)

congrats rah happy it is over for u!!! have a nice life together!!
I think Kamelia shares the same timeline as ours. I'm not sure where she's staying though. ;D