+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Damascus/Spousal since Jan 2010 or late 2009

N

Nenan

Ottawa_2010 said:
Dear All,

I just received an email from Amman requesting the renewal of my wife's medical.

i already did that and sent it to them 2 weeks ago but i will do it again.

Amman is working :)
Ottawa_2010 congratulation its very good news from Amman VO, and thank you to share us this optimistic news,, :) I have question,when your wife did her first medical examination ? and what do you mean you will do it again?do you mean your wife will do her MD examination again? or you mean you will send the green sheet of the 2nd MD examination which she done since 2weeks again to Amman VO ? friend Ottawa_2010 when you send the MD examination green sheet to Amman VO , did they notify you by email they receive it or not?
I will be thankful very much to answer these vital questions ,because my MD examination will expire this month but I didn't do it, I wait there email to tell me redo MD examination that's why I ask you those questions

O

Ottawa_2010

Nenan said:
Ottawa_2010 congratulation its very good news from Amman VO, and thank you to share us this optimistic news,, :) I have question,when your wife did her first medical examination ? and what do you mean you will do it again?do you mean your wife will do her MD examination again? or you mean you will send the green sheet of the 2nd MD examination which she done since 2weeks again to Amman VO ? friend Ottawa_2010 when you send the MD examination green sheet to Amman VO , did they notify you by email they receive it or not?
I will be thankful very much to answer these vital questions ,because my MD examination will expire this month but I didn't do it, I wait there email to tell me redo MD examination that's why I ask you those questions
Hi Nenan,

There email was brief, just one line saying you are required to undergo the medical. Please forward the Green slip to our office.

I assumed that they meant bu mail so i asked my wife to courier it.

When i said again i meant the green slip. My Wife did her medical for a second time last month and 2 weeks later i sent the green slip via email. Today she couriered it.

N

Nenan

Ottawa_2010 said:
Hi Nenan,

There email was brief, just one line saying you are required to undergo the medical. Please forward the Green slip to our office.

I assumed that they meant bu mail so i asked my wife to courier it.

When i said again i meant the green slip. My Wife did her medical for a second time last month and 2 weeks later i sent the green slip via email. Today she couriered it.
thank you Ottawa_2010 , I just want to know when her first medical examination was expired in march?? I just want to know when Amman VO send email to the applicant to redo the expired medical examination.

O

Ottawa_2010

Nenan said:
thank you Ottawa_2010 , I just want to know when her first medical examination was expired in march?? I just want to know when Amman VO send email to the applicant to redo the expired medical examination.
Her medical expired at the end of January. Note that E-cas changed to In Process 3 weeks ago. I think its related

N

Nenan

Ottawa_2010 said:
Her medical expired at the end of January. Note that E-cas changed to In Process 3 weeks ago. I think its related
Oh so they email you to redo medical examination after 2months of expiring the first one,that mean when they need to issue visa they may notify the applicant to redo the expired medical examination,that interesting ,I optimistic about your case,you may receive ppr at mid of April or at first May,your application recieved at 3\May,it make sense to get ppr after 11 or 12 months of waiting, wish you Good luck :)
I will wait and won't redo my medical examination till they email me to redo it.
thank you very much to be patient and answer my questions.
I wish I will be the next to receive email to redo my medical examination and hopefully the ppr soon too ;D

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
Nenan said:
Oh so they email you to redo medical examination after 2months of expiring the first one,that mean when they need to issue visa they may notify the applicant to redo the expired medical examination,that interesting ,I optimistic about your case,you may receive ppr at mid of April or at first May,your application recieved at 3\May,it make sense to get ppr after 11 or 12 months of waiting, wish you Good luck :)
I will wait and won't redo my medical examination till they email me to redo it.
I wish I will be the next to receive email to redo my medical examination and hopefully the ppr soon too ;D
Better to do like everyone else has done; which is to redo medicals and keep the green slip scanned ready for them to ask for it. Some people also just sent the greenslip before they asked. Whatever you choose to do, don't wait until asked to redo the test so you could save tim on the results transfer time.

O

Ottawa_2010

Nenan said:
I Agree with Still waiting. Nenan you should do your medical anyway. They will ask for it and it will save you about 3 weeks.

Do it ASAP

No problem ask me as many questions as you want

sohrab919

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2011
AOR Received.
16-02-2011
File Transfer...
16-02-2011
Med's Done....
09-09-2010 & 19-12-2011
Passport Req..
02/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2012
thats weird, my mp was very optimistic and positive and told me i should be expecting good news any day and i received an acknowledgement from them that they have the medical, i dont know why some mp's talk like that but if you ask me its misleading information, she doesnt know what the hell shes talking about, we had people getting PPR who waited 8 months and 10 months, if anything everything is SPEEDING up, the biggest delay was transferring the files from one embassy to another which in my case took 2 months,

N

Nenan

Ottawa_2010 said:
I Agree with Still waiting. Nenan you should do your medical anyway. They will ask for it and it will save you about 3 weeks.

Do it ASAP

No problem ask me as many questions as you want
thank you very much Ottawa_2010 , I am from Iraq and I want to travel to Jordan to redo the medical examination because I am optimistic but my husband not optimistic to get ppr soon,that's why he told me to postpone redoing my MD examination till they email me to redo it to keep it valid as much as the process take,who knows,its like puzzle play like our friends describe it here in the forum :-X :-X
thank you to advice and answer me .

N

Nenan

sohrab919 said:
thats weird, my mp was very optimistic and positive and told me i should be expecting good news any day and i received an acknowledgement from them that they have the medical, i dont know why some mp's talk like that but if you ask me its misleading information, she doesnt know what the hell shes talking about, we had people getting PPR who waited 8 months and 10 months, if anything everything is SPEEDING up, the biggest delay was transferring the files from one embassy to another which in my case took 2 months,

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
Nenan said:
thank you very much Ottawa_2010 , I am from Iraq and I want to travel to Jordan to redo the medical examination because I am optimistic but my husband not optimistic to get ppr soon,that's why he told me to postpone redoing my MD examination till they email me to redo it to keep it valid as much as the process take,who knows,its like puzzle play like our friends describe it here in the forum :-X :-X
thank you to advice and answer me .
Well if you do it now or in a month, you won't be really "keeping it valid" for any longer than you need it since your papers won't take another year. So the validity of the second medical is not in question here.
When I called the MP early January, the thing they told me was my papers are in process and she "advised" me to redo my medical asap. Then around mid January they emailed me to redo my medical. So there is no rule when they send the email to redo the test. Because mine expires around mid February whereas they had emailed me a month prior. I think what sohrab said the other day just clicked for me about the chaotic file organization process. I mean think about it, what any of us move into a new lace even when we try to use our utmost organization skills and label boxes, we would still be lost and confused for weeks and months to find everything we absolutely need. That is why there has been randomness in the PRs where people who haven't been waiting as long as other got their papers, probably because those boxes where opened first. We are all sick and tired of theories and ideas. I hope we all get unleashed from this prison that this process is causing. Best wishes for all of us.

N

Nenan

still waiting said:
Better to do like everyone else has done; which is to redo medicals and keep the green slip scanned ready for them to ask for it. Some people also just sent the greenslip before they asked. Whatever you choose to do, don't wait until asked to redo the test so you could save tim on the results transfer time.
thank you still waiting for your advice, I appreciate it,I have to travel to Jordan to redo it, its not easy for me to redo it 2nd or 3rd time لاسامح الله .

siavashf

Dec 29, 2011
Tehran - Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011/22-02-2012
Passport Req..
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
WXYZ said:
We have been all waiting for a long time and this situation is really getting frustrating. What do you think if we could put some pressure on the Canada Government? For example we can make an online petition, we can provide the media with that news or any other things. I don't know, something regarding that. We should do something. They don't have the right to play with our lives like that. It is against the "human rights" that they are claiming that they follow.. We may be able to achieve something if we unite :) let me know your ideas..
There is a petition at the moment if u r interested in participating.
Btw, please take part in the survey of cic (when u log out of ur e-cas) if u haven't already.

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
sohrab919 said:

Hey Sohrab, I believe its about the VO in Beirut that htrabouls mp person was talking about, that it will take about 2 yrs now, they arent even working! I dont think anyone who's papers are in Amman or Ankara have anything to worry about. The first time in 12 months I have finally hit a brick wall, I dont think its looking good for the Lebanese applicants at the moment. Good luck everyone.

WXYZ

Star Member
Dec 22, 2011
siavashf said:
There is a petition at the moment if u r interested in participating.
Btw, please take part in the survey of cic (when u log out of ur e-cas) if u haven't already.
[/qu

can u give me the link plz, and I did take part in it...