+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Custodianship Declaration (IMM5646) form for a minor who is just visiting

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Madame/Sir,
I am applying visitor visa for my family online.

I filled all forms and fields and uploaded all necessary documents.

The only form is CUSTODIANSHIP DECLARATION (IMM5646) explained when used minor age dependent less than 17 years old travel alone and not accompanying with parents.

My question is that when the parents are accompanying children, is it necessary to upload "custodian-parent.pdf" form for each child? In the online upload page, uploading this form is mandatory since written "(required)".

My children are not going to school in Canada and I am wondering I must fill-in the form IMM5646 or not.
Please advise.

Regards,
NEJAM
No. That is for a child travelling alone and going to study.

Oct 7, 2023
I SUBMITED FAMILY APPLICATION FORM FOR 5 MEMBER , I GOT BIOMATIC COLLECTION LATTER ONLY FOR MAIN APPLICANT , OTHER FOUR MEMBER NOT GET BIOMATIC COLLECTION LATTER. PLEASE ADVICE

ambalaboy

Jan 12, 2024

The only form is CUSTODIANSHIP DECLARATION (IMM5646) explained when used minor age dependent less than 17 years old travel alone and not accompanying with parents.

My question is that when the parents are accompanying children, is it necessary to upload "custodian-parent.pdf" form for each child? In the online upload page, uploading this form is mandatory since written "(required)".

My children are not going to school in Canada and I am wondering I must fill-in the form IMM5646 or not.
Please advise.
and one thing is that upload all doc in gc key after next payment button is not visible so what can i do for that thing

Regards,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Please advise.
and one thing is that upload all doc in gc key after next payment button is not visible so what can i do for that thing

Regards,
The forum is not necessary if you are visiting together.

ambalaboy

Jan 12, 2024
Custodianship Declaration (IMM5646) when i upload pdf in this form then the next button is visible anotherwise no

Apr 2, 2024
Dear Madame/Sir,

The only form is CUSTODIANSHIP DECLARATION (IMM5646) explained when used minor age dependent less than 18 years old travel alone and not accompanying with parents.

Please advise.

Regards,
Manik