+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current employees of Infy, TCS, Wipro etc. please connect here

bharathi039

Feb 12, 2015
I worked for CSC India Pvt Ltd., for more than 2 years and I got the reference letter in just 2 days with the help of my supervisor and HR. :)

timtoms

Apr 22, 2015
Hi bharathi039,

I worked in CSC India from 2006 to 2008.
How do we get this letter?
Is there any email to which we can contact them?

Thanks
Tim

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
Most companies do not provide letters directly for purpose of PR application.

You can obtain "To Whomsoever It May Concern" letters for the purpose of obtaining visitor visa for spouse / parents or any other suitable purpose
mentioning joining date, designation, roles n responsibilities, gross salary, work hours per week, current residential address and finally stating the "false" purpose it is being issued for.

You have to attach an explanation letter stating that your company will not provide employment letters exclusively for PR application and attach loads of other docs like offer letter, paystubs.
If you are already in Canada, you can attach work permits, Invitation letter, Attorney letter etc.

bharathi039

Feb 12, 2015
timtoms said:
Hi bharathi039,

I worked in CSC India from 2006 to 2008.
How do we get this letter?
Is there any email to which we can contact them?

Thanks
Tim
First, you need to get approval from your manager/supervisor if you know anyone still working there. Just speak to them and get their consent. Later, send a formal mail to your manager with the template seeking for approval. Once it is approved, forward it to Corporate Shared Service and they will be able to get you that template printed on a letter pad.

richkar99

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-01-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
Anyone from Infy received ITA? How did you manage to get experience letter?

Riks

Dec 2, 2014
innosense said:
Most companies do not provide letters directly for purpose of PR application.

You can obtain "To Whomsoever It May Concern" letters for the purpose of obtaining visitor visa for spouse / parents or any other suitable purpose
mentioning joining date, designation, roles n responsibilities, gross salary, work hours per week, current residential address and finally stating the "false" purpose it is being issued for.

You have to attach an explanation letter stating that your company will not provide employment letters exclusively for PR application and attach loads of other docs like offer letter, paystubs.
If you are already in Canada, you can attach work permits, Invitation letter, Attorney letter etc.

This one works, I have collected all such letters and PR approved without queries.

hsavinash2001

May 21, 2015
Hi Guys,
I work for WIPRO currently and I haven't even asked for the reference letter yet as I don't know what reason to state while asking for reference letter in the format that CIC expects? Do you guys state that you require this for visa (they wouldn't definitely provide one) or any other strong reason so as to make them provide roles and responsibitlities at least close to what CIC expects?

Anyone from Wipro in particular (who is currently working) applying for this?

Cheers,
Applicant

Reactions: ananthulasrikar

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Infy is the worst of the lot , they emailed me saying that they dont issue such letters nor any employee is authorized to issue one!
I however got my colleges, PM to sign a letter that I worked with them.

Infy policy makes (what a bunch of imbeciles!!) needs to clean their act, I had worked over time, on weekends and what not without any pay and they can't issue me a simple letter !!
I was fortunate that I worked in that hell hole only for an year, I honestly feel sorry for most of my friend who still work there !!

apara

Feb 10, 2015
Yeah..getting these letters is really tough..some wont provide ..some will provide but only in a specfic format etc etc
I got IBM to provide me a letter - they did not mention any salary, working hours details :-X but just the roles and responsibilities.

richkar99

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-01-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
KingOfGoodTimes said:
Infy is the worst of the lot , they emailed me saying that they dont issue such letters nor any employee is authorized to issue one!
I however got my colleges, PM to sign a letter that I worked with them.

Infy policy makes (what a bunch of imbeciles!!) needs to clean their act, I had worked over time, on weekends and what not without any pay and they can't issue me a simple letter !!
I was fortunate that I worked in that hell hole only for an year, I honestly feel sorry for most of my friend who still work there !!
if none of the employees is authorized to issue, then how can we collect it? Any Infy employee who has already submitted your PR application, can you pl help?

sunnyvk

Jul 5, 2015
rickvinod said:
Do you have a friendly colleauge who would give you a declaration. If so i can mail you a formate that you can use. It is better to get declaration from a senior person.

Hello Friend,
Can you please send me the details ?
Thanks.

Amy2Canada

Star Member
Jun 14, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As far as Infy is concerned, you need to have a very strong relation with your Senior Manager and should be willing to sign the letter. Plus, he/she should follow up with HR to get it printed on company letter head. Offcourse, you need to follow up as well. My friend managed to get it this way.
Unfortunately in my case I do not have any contacts and have served only for 5 months :(
So, I would be going for notary option for this company.

Accy is good in this case. If you are current employee, raise a request on HR portal. Once the manager approves it, you will get it within 15 days. For ex-employees, you need to send a mail to india.aee.esl@____.com (I am sure we know what to put in ___) and they should do it. I haven't got one but I am trying to contact my ex-supervisor for the approval.

For CG, even we have to raise a request to HR. I am waiting for ITA and would approach them the next day. It will not be easy here for sure and keeping my fingers crossed.

Cheers,
Amy