30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Proff paiement RPRF 20-07-2017
AOR Received.
03-01-2017 AOR2 : 15-02-2017 CSQ: 30-03-2017
File Transfer...
February 2017
Med's Request
Request second. 20-07-2017 + further tests request for TB (august) / Passed 27-07-2019
Med's Done....
MDR-TB : 20 months. Finished ( 15 july 2019) / IOM update 22 july / CIC update 27 july
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14 October 2019
VISA ISSUED...
31 October 2019
LANDED..........
10 Nov. 2019
really happy to read this ... So good news for everybody !

renata.walker

Aug 26, 2017
In any case, you have to wait for IRCC to request you to apply.

For outland, it will come only after sponsor approval.
For inland, you will get the request before sponsor approval.
You mean January 28? or actually February 28 because if that's the case, it took them quite a while to charge the CC. Which means they didn't even touch your file until that date.
Hi all, I have a quick question. I'm filling out form IMM 0008 (general application form for Canada) and it's asking me if I have a CSQ (which I don't) and if not, when I applied for it. This is the first time I've heard of needing a CSQ as a part of the spouse sponsorship. Is this something I need to also apply for? We're applying in Quebec. Thanks in advance.
Hey guys! I had the same question, but I didn't get my answer yet hehe.
** If you only can apply for the CSQ after sending all the sponsorship package to IRCC (including the form that is asking if I have my CSQ, and if not when did I applied for it - note it doesn't give me an opcion of haven't applied yet) What should I answer to that question?? (leave it blanc?)

Thanks a lot! I've been delaying a long time sending all my documents just because of that damn question :(

renata.walker

Aug 26, 2017
** If you only can apply for the CSQ after sending all the sponsorship package to IRCC (including the form that is asking if I have my CSQ, and if not when did I applied for it - note it doesn't give me an opcion of haven't applied yet) What should I answer to that question?? (leave it blanc?)

Thanks a lot! I've been delaying a long time sending all my documents just because of that damn question :(
Oh, I'm applying Inland! (I'm from Chile, living here with the Working Holiday 1 year visa)

angel4life08

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
Sent on 07-01-2017 SA...............:12-01-2017
File Transfer...
12-01-2017 AOR2...........: 02-02-2017 CSQ Filed....: 18-01-2017 CSQ Received: 05-04-2017
Med's Done....
07-12-2016 upfront - Passed
Interview........
Not Needed Bg Check......: 26-08-2017 DM...............: 29-09-2017
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2017
LANDED..........
17-11-2017
Oh, I'm applying Inland! (I'm from Chile, living here with the Working Holiday 1 year visa)

I am the sponsor, resident of Montreal (quebec). When I applied for my husband (outland), I just checked No for the question a) Have you received your CSQ?
Question B) and C) I left blank (as mentioned in the guide)

I only applied for the CSQ when I received SA where they were asking to apply for it...

Last edited:

renata.walker

Aug 26, 2017
I am the sponsor, resident of Montreal (quebec). When I applied for my husband (outland), I just checked No for the question a) Have you received your CSQ?
Question B) and C) I left blank (as mentioned in the guide)

I only applied for the CSQ when I received SA where they were asking to apply for it...
Thanks a lot for that info!!! I'll send my application this week :)

Reactions: angel4life08

evap

Jun 12, 2017
Hi. I have a question. I applied for the CSQ on October, they charged my card on October 26th. But I haven't received any news since them.
Do they usually send AOR? Or is the same for everyone?.
I'm applying under the family class (outland) spouse sponsorship

Elohim

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Guys...I need help with this
So i applied for CSQ for my wife 2016 and recieved the certificate but the visa application was later refused by the VO.
I didnt appeal and i am currently reapplying for her again. I have recieved SA and the application has been tranfered to the VO. Now my question is do i need to apply for a new CSQ or i can use the old CSQ which was issued for the old application since its valid till 2019?
Also if i decide to apply for a new CSQ, there is question which states, if i have assumed an undertaking before..should i take yes or no?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Guys...I need help with this
So i applied for CSQ for my wife 2016 and recieved the certificate but the visa application was later refused by the VO.
I didnt appeal and i am currently reapplying for her again. I have recieved SA and the application has been tranfered to the VO. Now my question is do i need to apply for a new CSQ or i can use the old CSQ which was issued for the old application since its valid till 2019?
Also if i decide to apply for a new CSQ, there is question which states, if i have assumed an undertaking before..should i take yes or no?
If the old one is still valid, just use it. If IRCC decides they want a new one, they will request it.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thanks but isnt that linked with the old application number?
My wife has also changed her maiden name
No, it isn't linked.

Given the name rules in Quebec, I don't believe a CSQ would be issued in her married name anyways.